• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He's saying that if Saitama and Blasts are 3 foot hurdles, Tatsumaki, by comparison, is a 0.0000001 inch tall spec of Dust.
but this means nothing LOL
tatsumaki is still stronger than any monster that GOD could send to kill the humanity while sealed by blast's team.
she is DEFINETELY a problem for him, i didnt mention she trying to imply that she's on the same powerlevel

Last edited:
but this means nothing LOL
It means she's a big fish in a really small pond.
tatsumaki is still stronger than any monster that GOD could send to kill the humanity while sealed by blast's team.
Garou: Am I a joke to you. (Before you say the seal was broken, it was not. Blast only sad he was going to break through, and that they needed to stop it. Seeing as god didn't make it to Earth, he never bypassed the barrier. Also, he had already visited Tatsumaki prior, so he could have amped Garou regardless.)
she is DEFINETELY a problem for him,
At the very best, she is a pawn in a chess game of all queens. The best she can do is take on one or two of his more middling champions
i didnt mention him trying to imply that she's on the same powerlevel
Implying she's any form of a real problem leads to that presupposition. The fact is, by your logic, 10 Second Mode Genos is also a "main obstacle".

Like this isn't even a debate over if they're an inconvenience, you said "main obstacle", which is mostly what I'm objecting to.

this means boros is also a problem for god because he can kill sage centipede
Difference is Boros is a problem for god, not because of MB or CSRC, but because of the VSBW Boros Bros D-Riders, who each have a CRT Disaster Level of above Dragon (Moderation team)

I give the Mob upgrades a few months max before someone debunks them or the feats get recalced to like 6-C or 6-B.
That's what i predict too.
Like, just the fact he used anime feats because ONE's regular art is kinda wonky in perspective is gonna lead to some people trying to use it to justify calcing anime feats for their verse and then get pissed off and try to downgrade Mob Psycho out of pettyness when it fails for being a huge reach.
(But if he gets downgraded to like 6-B that's still a huge upgrade for him.)

Ayo about the Lo moon constellation feat, seeing as how everything seemed frozen even though garou is apparently bouncing off from being punched across all the rocks and every single one remained intact despite the planet destroying forces involved with every impact, appearing exactly like garou and platinum sperms constellation where the rocks reacted the same, why then aren't we using the same exact 1.3 milisecond timeframe?

Not to mention that due to the aforementioned destructive potential, said rocks should also move hilariously faster compared to the rocks from garou vs platinum's fight, which means for the former rocks to remain frozen they need to be operating under a laughably lower timeframe.

Last edited:
Ayo about the Lo moon constellation feat, seeing as how everything seemed frozen even though garou is apparently bouncing off from being punched across all the rocks and every single one remained intact despite the planet destroying forces involved in every impact, appearing exactly like garou and platinum sperms constellation where the rocks reacted the same, why then aren't we using the same exact 1.3 milisecond timeframe?

Not to mention that due to the aforementioned destructive potential, said rocks should also move hilariously faster compared to the rocks from garou vs platinum's fight, which means for the former rocks to remain frozen they need to be operating under a laughably lower timeframe.
or am I misunderstanding how time and super speed works here lmao

I’m gonna post the sandbox here, might post it later today depending on the reception.
Outside of fuhrer ugly related stuff, the main change I would make it just keeping metal knights current scale from elder centipede. Causing pain is grounds for scaling even without him physically cracking things, since using his own AP doesn’t cause him to scream in pain, meaning metal knight’s AP is most likely comparable to elder centipede’s AP
Also centipede’s AP doesn’t exactly scale to the amount of force to break his own shell, so it’s consistent.

Metal Knight himself said that his missiles couldn’t even scratch (aka, cause minor damage) to EC’s carapace, so no, he absolutely shouldn’t scale. Just causing pain doesn’t always warrant scaling. Bees can cause humans pain by stinging them, but they aren’t 10-B.

Metal Knight himself said that his missiles couldn’t even scratch (aka, cause minor damage) to EC’s carapace, so no, he absolutely shouldn’t scale.
A professional boxer can hurt someone with a punch without actually drawing blood, I don’t see how it doesn’t warrant a scaling to begin with. The point is that if elder centipede’s own AP doesn’t cause pain to itself then metal knight’s missiles are comparable to its AP.
Bees can cause humans pain by stinging them, but they aren’t 10-B.
They can cause minor pain (they usually don’t make people scream in pain) due to piercing and venom. Metal knight’s missiles most likely do neither of these things.

Metal Knight himself said that his missiles couldn’t even scratch (aka, cause minor damage) to EC’s carapace, so no, he absolutely shouldn’t scale. Just causing pain doesn’t always warrant scaling. Bees can cause humans pain by stinging them, but they aren’t 10-B.
EC also states Metal Knight is just an annoying fly, so I agree with not scaling him.

A punch from a professional boxer would cause bruising and other nasty injuries that might be invisible to the naked eye, your example is not remotely comparable.

EC wasn't damaged in any way, he wasn't even scratched.
tbf you can't really bruise a carapace.

also like, regen

A punch from a professional boxer would cause bruising and other nasty injuries that might be invisible to the naked eye, your example is not remotely comparable.

EC wasn't damaged in any way, he wasn't even scratched.
And he can take his own AP without hurting himself too, which was my main point.
Visible damage is obviously going to be harder when it comes to a creature with a hard shell, especially using blunt force missiles over piercing. But the fact that it made him feel pain to begin with disproves the idea that it did nothing. Last time I checked, a “fly” can’t make someone scream with its bites.

I mean yeah if you can regenerate like EC can, any attack that wouldn't threaten his capability to heal it right back up would be considered "flies" to him lmao
Why bring regeneration all of a sudden? Are you implying that EC was actually damaged here and then regenerated? Why would his regeneration be related to that statement when MK clearly is saying he can't scratch EC and that's more likely why EC considers him an insect? His super regen wasn't even revealed at this point, I'm confused.

I mean yeah if you can regenerate like EC can, any attack that wouldn't threaten his capability to heal it right back up would be considered "flies" to him lmao
This is also the same case with melzalgald calling the S class fodder while they were ripping him to shreds, so I guess you could interpret it this way as well.

Back