• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why bring regeneration all of a sudden? Are you implying that EC was actually damaged here and then regenerated? Why would his regeneration be related to that statement when MK clearly is saying he can't scratch EC? I'm confused.
The regen is less likely to be the case but what matters here isn’t the regen.

Why bring regeneration all of a sudden? Are you implying that EC was actually damaged here and then regenerated? Why would his regeneration be related to that statement when MK clearly is saying he can't scratch EC? I'm confused.
Just in regards to the whole boxer analogy.

I’m gonna post the sandbox here, might post it later today depending on the reception.
You sure about AS unknown dura? Shouldnt he scale to his striking strength or Post EC Genos durability?

On that topic the G5 core which endured slashes (arguably casual ones though) from Atomic got one shotted by Post EC Genos

hey i am coming back after quite a bit

what's up, what's new? What's the new High 7-A n 6-C scaling? Fill me in?
Basically Post-Darkshine Group performed a 6-C feat and since Bomb and Bang were able to trade blows with him, many other characters downscale as well.

He got the shit beaten out of him by a really split up Black Sperm, so yeah, I think Unknown dura works better than anything else.
I mean fair but Post EC Genos also got his limbs ripped off and face cracked by similarly sized BS clones.

I think its a fair assumption that even small bodies can contain the strength of thousands of clones (if they have the cell stock) or something. Also we can see Atomic tanking strikes from BS during the surface fight.

Black sperms can literally be small or massive while having the same cell count
It’s virtually impossible to reliably scale with them since they could be ranging from 1 cell to like 5 billion in a small group

Yeah… and? Listing feats for Black Sperm doesn’t help Atomic’s case.

Blood is visibly coming out of his nose and mouth, he‘s not “tanking” that hit.
Which means that even small bodies can cause damage to characters with High 7-A+ durability, Atomic withstood a beatdown from billions of them and in that example he takes a direct hit and immediatly shrugs it off and keeps fighting

Also he should scale to his own striking strength, he is using a sword yes but that still requites a great amount of physical force from his part. Hell the fact he can cut monsters with a toothpick indicates that he doesn't even really need a sword to fight.

Which means that even small bodies can cause damage to characters with High 7-A+ durability, Atomic withstood a beatdown from billions of them and in that example he takes a direct hit and immediatly shrugs it off and keeps fighting
Post-EC Genos doesn’t have High 7-A+ durability.

it's potentially worth noting that the hero databook atomic samurai has an 8 in endurance, which is below bang but higher than amai mask and equal to tanktop master

Isn't that only appliable to his 10 second mode which makes him go from High 7-A+ to High 6-A?
It applies to Genos’ stats in general. Gums can slightly damage him, but Genos completely incinerated his insides with one blast.
Besides the attack Genos uses on G5 is very similar to the Jet Drive Arrow

Also Post Superfight Genos has High 7-A+ durability already
And why would the Genos that is explicitly noted to have bad defenses scale to his Post-Superfight durability?

if his strength could override his durability then what was stopping him from overpowering gums there instead of standing there and taking the chewing

Didnt he oneshot the G5 core that could endure slashes from Atomic though
Those were definitely casual slashes, and are listed as such on the profile.

It took DK and Genos' combined beam to simply carve through PsykoJet's flesh and she one-shot them, but AS diced her attacks and sliced her back off with one attack. Plus, DS said he could instantly kill Half-Monster Garou, which puts him on the level of Bang (which is supported by AS himself), who flew through Gums while Genos wasn't able to break from him.

Genos' durability is > AS' durability, but AS' AP is >> Genos' AP.

It applies to Genos’ stats in general. Gums can slightly damage him, but Genos completely incinerated his insides with one blast.

And why would the Genos that is explicitly noted to have bad defenses scale to his Post-Superfight durability?
He doesn't say it has a lower defense. He says it is as strong as it can be "without compromising structural integrity".

It’s up to interpretation but I’d personally just use high 7-A fuhrer ugly for taking hits from bang instead of scaling genos’ armors

Those were definitely casual slashes, and are listed as such on the profile.

It took DK and Genos' combined beam to simply carve through PsykoJet's flesh and she one-shot them, but AS diced her attacks and sliced her back off with one attack. Plus, DS said he could instantly kill Half-Monster Garou, which puts him on the level of Bang (which is supported by AS himself), who flew through Gums while Genos wasn't able to break from him.

Genos' durability is > AS' durability, but AS' AP is >> Genos' AP.
Yeah but I'm asking why Atomic doesn't have High 7-A+ dura if thats his striking strength and even small BS bodies can damage Post EC Genos

IMG_7764.png

IMG_7765.png

Can we add Durability Negation for Kamikaze? /s

Also, if a character can resist being cutted by a weapon that negs dura by cutting at an atomic level do we assume they could also resist being cut by a weapon that negates dura by cutting at a cellular level?

Also, if a character can resist being cutted by a weapon that negs dura by cutting at an atomic level do we assume they could also resist being cut by a weapon that negates dura by cutting at a cellular level?
I would think so seeing as that's just a larger scale.

Back