• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
si,significa que a los tipos que se ponen mascaras con una sonrisa me dan ganas de golpearlos porque se nota a kilometros que son idiotas
La palabra que usaste "blow" puede tener otro significado diferente al de golpear, puede significar "chupar" tu ya sabes que.

I feel sad for her tbh

But it fits well OPM world considering the future Amai Mask monster revelation and that Garou was about to be killed for "being a monster" (who didn't kill anyone tbf)

Psykos got stripped of her human rights and is about to be craniotomized. Man, i knew HA was corrupt, but having torture chambers and human trafficking is far beyond the somewhat harmless corruption and reckless imprisoning of real monsters we saw before.

Genocidal hysterical Psykos and Manipulative Self centered young Fubuki are quite a... match huh? Good thing Mob was a normal boy, considering how your average teenager Esper goes.

This esper guy might be Otento or just another high ranking member in Tsukuyomi. Seems like he can directly attack the brain (dura neg) or force people unconscious (sleep manip/mind attacks). The statement about Psykos keeping up with Tatsumaki temporarily is probably extra evidence for her high 6-A rating.

I feel sad for her tbh

But it fits well OPM world considering the future Amai Mask monster revelation and that Garou was about to be killed for "being a monster" (who didn't kill anyone tbf)
I definitely don't.

Psykos has the quite the kill count when it comes to the mountains of presumably innocent civilians she put through hell before they died of overexertion during her limiter experiments. It's fair to say she functionally tortured quite a few of those as well. She also wanted to genocide humanity just because she couldn't handle the future she saw with the third eye.

She doesn't deserve to be dissected alive because nobody does- but the shoe would fit if that was how she went out, it's the kind of thing she might have done herself. Perhaps not as cruel though since she's a horrible person who ended up at this junction purely because of her own choices

I definitely don't.

Psykos has the quite the kill count when it comes to the mountains of presumably innocent civilians she put through hell before they died of overextertion. It's fair to say she functionally tortured quite a few of those as part of her limiter experiments. She also wanted to genocide humanity just because she couldn't handle the future she saw with the third eye.

She doesn't deserve to be dissected alive because nobody does- but the shoe would fit if that was how she went out, it's the kind of thing she might have done herself. Perhaps not as cruel though since she's a horrible person who ended up at this junction purely because of her own choices
Yeah but an organization that calls itself the "Hero Association" being able to remove the human rights of a person to sell their bodies is just bad.

Psykos got stripped of her human rights and is about to be craniotomized. Man, i knew HA was corrupt, but having torture chambers and human trafficking is far beyond the somewhat harmless corruption and reckless imprisoning of real monsters we saw before.

Genocidal hysterical Psykos and Manipulative Self centered young Fubuki are quite a... match huh? Good thing Mob was a normal boy, considering how your average teenager Esper goes.

This esper guy might be Otento or just another high ranking member in Tsukuyomi. Seems like he can directly attack the brain (dura neg) or force people unconscious (sleep manip/mind attacks). The statement about Psykos keeping up with Tatsumaki temporarily is probably extra evidence for her high 6-A rating.
Tbh I found the attitude's of the young Psykos and Fubuki kinda cringy this chapter.

The "Hero Association" should not be conducting such inhumane practice's, and the fact that they have actual torture chambers is jarring. But I feel like a lot of people are taking a bit too much pity on Psykos here, she is evil as ****. I wouldn't say she deserves that level of torture, but she doesn't really deserve to live anymore.

So aside from being corrupt as hell the HA partakes in slavery and trafficking of those they deem to be a "monster" 😶

It's kinda weird a S-class criminal like Sonic presumably murdered people in the quadruple digits and still hasn't been given a threat level. But after today's chapter i wouldn't doubt if the HA was one of his clients

It's kinda weird a S-class criminal like Sonic presumably murdered people in the quadruple digits and still hasn't been given a threat level. But after today's chapter i wouldn't doubt if the HA was one of his clients
He is an S Class Criminal, thats his threat level (Demon)

Yeah but an organization that calls itself the "Hero Association" being able to remove the human rights of a person to sell their bodies is just bad.
I'm not making a case for human trafficking or any other crimes against humanity here, I'm just saying that we need to remember that Psykos is the most evil human character we've seen in OPM so far so we shouldn't sympathize with her lightly.

The Organization having fallen this low really confirms what Metal Knight was saying about the organization in the Scaledon bonus chapter- that dude needs to expose these guys sooner rather than later for being international criminals and sleazebags of the tenth degree

Back