• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FPfgJIH.jpg

Even if you're assuming Saitama is referring to the entire planet, destroying it wouldn't take long at all with his current ratings, let alone the upgrades that are coming.

Pulverizing the Earth without overcoming its GBE is Moon level.

Even if you're assuming Saitama is referring to the entire planet, destroying it wouldn't take long at all with his current ratings, let alone the upgrades that are coming.

Kinda funny considering Saitama is getting that Moon level upgrade soon. Have you made that edit yet?

No, because we're still discussing how far Saitama should scale above it (he always holds back, after all).

But then other series' with characters implying they are capable of destroying the earth don't even second guess when giving them "likely 5-B" ratings

I thought you meant OPM characters.

Vegeta is objectively superior to characters that could destroy the moon with power levels under 300, and it's repeatedly confirmed by reliable sources/the scale of the series.

You're talking about 2 statements at most (one of which is completely unreliable by Murata's own admission), and feats by himself/Boros.

Vegeta is objectively superior to characters that could destroy the moon with power levels under 300, and it's repeatedly confirmed by reliable sources/the scale of the series.
Saitama is vastly superior to High 6-A character, and easily delivered a 5-C blow.

Giving him 5-B when he implies he is 5-B makes sense. Especially when Murata says he can.

Neither of those are enough. It's literally his own feats you're talking about.

Murata admitted his stream statements weren't even really evidence.

I just explained.
His own feats he's vastly above. He's not far enough for it to be a big stretch.
It is a big stretch of thousands of times. Dragon Ball has actual guide statements (not mistranslations or anime-only versions), power levels, multipliers, and scores of characters who have scaling chains above each other.
When? AFAIK, he said he's not 100% reliable. We've already had a CRT to take Murata's statements case-by-case.
This whole statement is basically just his opinion.
  • A: I guess he can if he wanted to, but I don't think he will do it.

This whole statement is basically just his opinion.
  • A: I guess he can if he wanted to, but I don't think he will do it.
The second half is his own opinion.

Murata said that Saitama can destroy the Earth, but he just doesn't think it's in his character to do so.
It is a big stretch of thousands of times. Dragon Ball has actual guide statements (not mistranslations or anime-only versions), power levels, multipliers, and scores of characters who have scaling chains above each other.
So we have Saitama being >>>> High 6-A on two occasions, and being >>>> 5-C on another, then we have him implying he can destroy the Earth, then we have Murata saying he can as well. How the hell is that not enough?

The second half is his own opinion.

Murata said that Saitama can destroy the Earth, but he just doesn't think it's in his character to do so.
He says 'I', so this is his opinion.

Also, why would that mean only the second half is just his opinion?
So we have Saitama being >>>> High 6-A on two occasions, and being >>>> 5-C on another, then we have him implying he can destroy the Earth, then we have Murata saying he can as well. How the hell is that not enough?
So we have him being vaguely superior to two feats thousands of times lower than 5-B, one statement that can just as easily be High 6-A, and Murata's opinion.

How the hell is that enough?

How the hell is that enough?
It's enough because he is already likely far higher. Saitama is not even broken a sweat preforming these feats. He does them casually, and finishes off High 6-A characters off in an instant literally. I don't understand how you can even believe this seriously.

Back