• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What infos are going to be in the limiter page if you don't mind telling?
ig about what limiter is and what can be achieved by removing it...afaik removing limiter (like Saitama) just gives infinite potential without anything holding you back to power-up

What infos are going to be in the limiter page if you don't mind telling?
ig about what limiter is and what can be achieved by removing it...afaik removing limiter (like Saitama) just gives infinite potential without anything holding you back to power-up
Best case scenario, limiter removal would allow Saitama and Garou to reach 3-A in vs matches
but other than that it would just give the entire cast accelerated development via recovering from near death, like a zenkai
it would make metal bat even stronger in vs threads, as well as giving zombieman an op ability, since he can recover from near death basically infinitely, like Phoenix man but better (unless you have regen neg)

ok? I was just saying he would downscale for surviving multiple attacks from awakening breath garou, who scales to genos to some degree, and was even considered worth using as a shield to garou from death gatling
The profile scales his AP to his durability, so I was accounting for that too.

That's only because Gatling didn't want to fire on him. It had nothing to do with durability. Are these babies 9-C/9-B all of a sudden?
regardless of how held back he was, that doesn't affect his durability, and he was being harmed earlier in the fight obviously, hence the need to use awakening breath in the first place
Once again, Glasses did not harm Garou (the part about pre-existing damage refers to the fact that he punched a cut that Stinger already made), so it doesn't matter if Garou's durability was affected or not, or if the other heroes were able to.

The only ones who actually hurt Garou had weaponry; Stinger's can one-shot opponents who can harm him and Demon levels, shooter has a weird ass bow (and got one-shot by Garou's rock throw), Gun Gun and Death Gatling wield guns, and the rest didn't even make a scratch.

The only one who may have hurt him in any capacity that really scales to them is Toad.
gonna need specific examples
I just gave specific examples, like Stinger, Golden Ball, Red Nose and Gun Gun. Pretty much every non-S-Class hero fight with Garou is an example in and of itself.
this is out of context and doesn't really show if he was amped beforehand
You can see that he's completely uninjured and one-shot the Demon. There's no possible way that he was amped, and nobody there would have given him a resonance boost.

Plus, even if he was somehow amped, MB in the Garou fight was amped to the point where he could one-shot opponents that could tank his blows before, and then boosted way further by getting severely injured by EC and Garou himself. So any potential amp he got during that Demon fight would pale in comparison.
also, his bat got dented from that for some reason despite having high 6-A durability so...it's a bit of a weird scene to use, and takes place a fair bit in the past where the other heroes could have been weaker
Upon becoming an S-Class (he was one of the lowest C-Class at the time of the Demon fight), Bad was gifted an indestructible bat from Metal Knight far after this because he kept breaking it even on fodder. So no.

Proof or that didn't happen.
the fact remains that glasses did indeed take a beatdown from an almost genos level garou, but would just downscale
Again, Garou has practically never killed a human opponent like (there were a few, IIRC) this pre-God, even if they were heroes. No facts remain here.

They even say that he was being toyed with so Garou would piss off the other heroes enough to lure them out.
but whatever idk, I guess you can just stick with saying that a squad of dudes thousands of times weaker than him would somehow be able to make him budge, even if he were weakened, they're not relevant enough for me to care
Yes, I am saying that Gun Gun and Shooter are fodder who do not physically scale to Garou just because he didn't mutilate them, much like every other human he's fought.

Last edited:
There is not much merit in surviving attacks from someone who doesn't want to kill you in the first place. Every hero during that fight got one shotted and Garou clarified that if he wasn't weakened he would have easily disposed of all of them.

Idk about Chain Toad downscaling though

No it isn't. Garou was ******, used Bang's breathing technique (something that amps Bang's abilities), and then began to completely overwhelm them to the point where Glasses couldn't do shit when he was injured. My guy was gigantically weakened before that point.

Also, Glasses only ever kept up with Garou in terms of speed. We never see him inflict damage that's not already there.
Garou said Glasses wasn't a pushover. Why would you say that to some random who is 1000x weaker than you?
Yes, I am saying that Gun Gun and Shooter are fodder who do not physically scale to Garou just because he didn't mutilate them, much like every other human he's fought.
Gun Gun literally shoots and draws blood from him, and the arrow dude pierces his skin.

Garou said Glasses wasn't a pushover. Why would you say that to some random who is 1000x weaker than you?
Garou said he wasn't 'too bad' and that he's not just fodder. He thought that Glasses was just a weak support who hung around in the back and did little without other heroes.
Gun Gun literally shoots and draws blood from him, and the arrow dude pierces his skin.
Emphasis on physically scale. I already brought up the fact that they could use their weapons that don't scale to them to harm him.
The only ones who actually hurt Garou had weaponry; Stinger's can one-shot opponents who can harm him and Demon levels, shooter has a weird ass bow (and got one-shot by Garou's rock throw), Gun Gun and Death Gatling wield guns, and the rest didn't even make a scratch.

Last edited:
I hope Phoenix Man vs Watchdog Man is a fight that happens in the future somehow
although if it were actually a good fight then either phoenix man would need to be a god tier or watchdog man would have to be not a god tier
but either way I wanna see it happen for some reason, phoenix man being my favorite from the monster association and watchdog man being watchdog man

Garou said he wasn't 'too bad' and that he's not just fodder. He thought that Glasses was just a weak support who hung around in the back and did little without other heroes.
Considering that he even acknowledged Glasses' fighting ability when considered someone who has combat power "comparable to S-Class" heroes as not strong, this might not be contradicted.

On a side note, pre-MA arc Spring Mustachio was stated to have been a decent match for Garou if he wasn't trying to be a hero and fought him head on:

人間社会でヒーローなんかやってなきゃもう少しマトモな勝負ができたかもな・・・
"If you hadn’t been something like a hero in human society, maybe this would’ve been more of a decent match…"

Considering that he even acknowledged Glasses' fighting ability when considered someone who has combat power "comparable to S-Class" heroes as not strong, this might not be contradicted.
I still don't really see it. Not too bad overall =/= strong, especially since the rest of the heroes also weren't fodder to him in this state.

I guess the Spring Mustachio stuff is fine, especially since Garou did actively avoid his attack.

it seems a good Samaritan went and applied the threat level low 7-B stuff
though they left a few out a few, but uhhh idk how to use those template thingies

On a side note, pre-MA arc Spring Mustachio was stated to have been a decent match for Garou if he wasn't trying to be a hero and fought him head on:

人間社会でヒーローなんかやってなきゃもう少しマトモな勝負ができたかもな・・・
"If you hadn’t been something like a hero in human society, maybe this would’ve been more of a decent match…"
High 7-C+ or Low 7-B Spring Moustachio ?

Melzalgard AP's justification seems a bit off… the form that killed Sky King and ripped out Iaian’s arm is not the merged state

CgtbIStF6vMNxxMaEoM-tj_tm9h5LWcZvBNhZ3eS3dWxiU9E92Q9jAleVJJ0uVU5WZeEQmZSVeIQDBqCW_5t8feN.jpg

desperately requesting the raws for this scan ASAP

It wont amount to anything, at best you can say his defense system can deal with Demon level threats which isn't anything impressive for an S Class Hero
yeah, the idea was to upscale from amai mask since he's class A, but deepL just gave me some unrelated gibberish

Metal Knight says
Hoei
defense system alone
A class
enough for all
for all A-class heroes
the amount of work required for each
or more work
and so on!

oh, thanks
...although, in hindsight he already scales to a higher low 7-B value than amai mask with prep, and already has child emperor's statement
so maybe it's not as useful as I first thought. Although it will be helpful in case amai mask ever scales to a higher value in the future.

oh, thanks
...although, in hindsight he already scales to a higher low 7-B value than amai mask with prep, and already has child emperor's statement
so maybe it's not as useful as I first thought. Although it will be helpful in case amai mask ever scales to a higher value in the future.
Don't you think the statement Metal Knight made about the system himself, as said by the HA workers in the next chapter (173), where he said "It can repel any and all monsters", is more interesting? Considering he has awareness of the Monster Association, and all.

I don't think that a boast made by the character himself will be enough for a massive upgrade on it's own in this case, but maybe you could come up with something.

well his first taste of the monster association which would warrant an upgrade was orochi, and for some reason I don't think people are gonna be a fan of high 6-A metal knight here
alternatively, if he somehow knew about the power of sperm and emperor, then maybe he could be upgrades, but unfortunately, he was completely absent
all was really have solidly is elder centipede, whom he already scales above when using prep anyways

On second thought, since he has access to the hero association’s database he could potentially scale above platinum sperm and flashy flash, since child emperor stated that his weapons are stronger than any hero, and he possibly had the data about platinum sperm when claiming he could repel any monster
it’s possible

well his first taste of the monster association which would warrant an upgrade was orochi, and for some reason I don't think people are gonna be a fan of high 6-A metal knight here
alternatively, if he somehow knew about the power of sperm and emperor, then maybe he could be upgrades, but unfortunately, he was completely absent
all was really have solidly is elder centipede, whom he already scales above when using prep anyways
I agree, I am by no means trying to suggest you scale him to Orochi lmao.
On second thought, since he has access to the hero association’s database he could potentially scale above platinum sperm and flashy flash, since child emperor stated that his weapons are stronger than any hero, and he possibly had the data about platinum sperm when claiming he could repel any monster
it’s possible
And yes, this is what I was going for. They should likely have data from the battles that took place against the cadres that went back to the Hero Association, which we know Bofoi can access their database whenever he pleases.

Back