• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We never saw Boros die
They’re gonna reveal that metal knight turned him into a cyborg for sure, and then he’s gonna have collapsing solar system screeching grenade which ends up being calced at moon level

By the way if I recall, royal ripper left a scar on Garou’s face, meaning that he most likely chopped his head in half
so at least low mid, possibly mid regen rating for garou?

By the way if I recall, royal ripper left a scar on Garou’s face, meaning that he most likely chopped his head in half
so at least low mid, possibly mid regen rating for garou?
It's kind of hard to tell but it doesn't seem like his cut goes all the way across his head, it looks to me like it was just a rather deep cut on his face.

Also as for the above Metal Knight stuff - I do think there might be a decent case you could make for 6-C Metal Knight considering what you said, which would be pretty cool.

There’s more evidence to support direct scaling above flashy
he was considered by psykos one of the 4 heroes considered strong enough to defeat elder centipede, while flashy flash was not
although elder centipede did get wanked by psykos, it’s still a statement that would mean flashy<metal knight even if elder centipede itself would lose to flashy
Tatsu is 5-C, king’s reputation varies but has been as high as high 6-A, and Blast is Blast, so of course psykos knows he would beat elder centipede
which leaves the next strongest, flashy, being considered too weak to beat centichoro.

I think that this should mainly just scale to Metal Knight with prep, though, considering most of the defense system robots are for use against weaker monsters, and even the level 10 is considered good by Bofoi just because it beat 2 Demons simultaneously. With that said, I find it pretty ludicrous that he would only be able to make robots capable of defeating Demon-level monsters, I think the more likely reality is that they just didn't have any captured Dragon level monsters to test with. Level 10 could potentially scale.

To me, Bofoi's "But it beat 2 Demon-levels!" statement is just as outrageous as Garou's "Tougher than a mountain" statement about Saitama.

Well technically beating the strongest demon would be beefcake, which technically warrants an upgrade
threat level scaling died though so, it’s not a useful statement for anything really

There’s more evidence to support direct scaling above flashy
he was considered by psykos one of the 4 heroes considered strong enough to defeat elder centipede, while flashy flash was not
although elder centipede did get wanked by psykos, it’s still a statement that would mean flashy<metal knight even if elder centipede itself would lose to flashy
Tatsu is 5-C, king’s reputation varies but has been as high as high 6-A, and Blast is Blast, so of course psykos knows he would beat elder centipede
which leaves the next strongest, flashy, being considered too weak to beat centichoro.
The only thing this means is that Psykos doesn't have enough information on Flashy Flash and assumed he couldn't deal with Elder Centipede due to his rather low rank in the S Class and presumed fighting style.

This is supported by the fact that Flashy Flash does all his work on the shadows and never reports it to the HA so any information Psykos could have about him is minimal, hell if anything I would assume the only glimpse she got of his power was when he fought the 100 Eyes Octopus.

Only decent possible scaling here is Metal Knight scaling above Vaccine Man with prep time, everything else proposed here is convoluted as **** lol
Why exactly? It seems pretty clear cut to me, the only issue is that it might not have solid enough foundation, everything is built upon statements, the most important of which being a boast from the man himself, which is hard to give credit to. But I can't think of a reason to assume there isn't information that the Hero Association has on the fights with the cadres, that Bofoi could then access.

Child Emperor's statements along with Bofoi's own do kind of add up, but hey, maybe Bofoi's just been feeding bullshit boasts to CE too I guess.

I think that this should mainly just scale to Metal Knight with prep, though, considering most of the defense system robots are for use against weaker monsters, and even the level 10 is considered good by Bofoi just because it beat 2 Demons simultaneously. With that said, I find it pretty ludicrous that he would only be able to make robots capable of defeating Demon-level monsters, I think the more likely reality is that they just didn't have any captured Dragon level monsters to test with. Level 10 could potentially scale.

To me, Bofoi's "But it beat 2 Demon-levels!" statement is just as outrageous as Garou's "Tougher than a mountain" statement about Saitama.
Not at all. Robots that can defeat 2 Demon levels at the same time, while not impressive for the God tiers of the verse, are still inmensely powerful and noteworthy. Those machines outclass most of the A Class and Puri Puri Prisoner and in large groups would likely be able to deal with a dragon level threat.

Not at all. Robots that can defeat 2 Demon levels at the same time, while not impressive for the God tiers of the verse, are still inmensely powerful and noteworthy. Those machines outclass most of the A Class and Puri Puri Prisoner and in large groups would likely be able to deal with a dragon level threat.
In a vacuum it's impressive. This is Metal Knight though, the guy who has been hyped up as being more powerful than any lone hero, etc. He's practically featless yeah but it's just weird that they went from that kind of hype to "two demon levels!?"

If you're just referring to level 10 potentially scaling yeah I hardly agree with it myself, I only think this is something Metal Knight should be allowed with prep.

In a vacuum it's impressive. This is Metal Knight though, the guy who has been hyped up as being more powerful than any lone hero, etc. He's practically featless yeah but it's just weird that they went from that kind of hype to "two demon levels!?"

If you're just referring to level 10 potentially scaling yeah I hardly agree with it myself, I only think this is something Metal Knight should be allowed with prep.
Well I mean it's just defense robots and a part of his army, it's pretty clear to me his main combat drone and other weaponry for serious conflict would scale above those robots

By the way I just remembered the nuclear aircraft carrier is his, I think that should be added to his profile

If Metal Knight (with prep) scaling to 6-C with Flashy Flash and Platinum S is a no-go because of Flashy not reporting things, what about High 7-A?

High 7-A would basically set him above any lone hero with the exceptions of Flashy Flash, who's capabilities are unknown to the masses, King, Tatsumaki, and Blast. The latter three aren't really imagined as people anyone could match up to either, so I think it makes sense that they're not considered for that statement.

It'd come from Homeless Emperor and Golden S, who the association definitely got reports about. We know for a fact that Zombieman told the association about Homeless Emperor thanks to chapter 173. Stitch is even the one who asked Zombieman about him first. And plenty of people saw Golden S.

If Metal Knight (with prep) scaling to 6-C with Flashy Flash and Platinum S is a no-go because of Flashy not reporting things, what about High 7-A?

High 7-A would basically set him above any lone hero with the exceptions of Flashy Flash, who's capabilities are unknown to the masses, King, Tatsumaki, and Blast. The latter three aren't really imagined as people anyone could match up to either, so I think it makes sense that they're not considered for that statement.

It'd come from Homeless Emperor and Golden S, who the association definitely got reports about. We know for a fact that Zombieman told the association about Homeless Emperor thanks to chapter 173. Stitch is even the one who asked Zombieman about him first. And plenty of people saw Golden S.
Yeah but the upscaling is just kinda bad, like the security system stuff is "able to deal with any threat" as long as it isn't above Demon Level so...

Also Atomic Samurai is High 7-A with the Sunblade, which Child Emperor didn't know about at the time of making that comment (and probably still doesn't)

I thought all the Low 7-B's scale to the same thing now? Am I wrong? I didn't pay any attention to the threat level removal stuff, I didn't wanna touch it with a 10 foot pole lol.
Oh yeah the value is the same (mainly because most characters don't have decent feats) but the scaling and who is stronger than who can still be deduced:

Psykos with the limited information she had said Tatsumaki was one of the few heroes that could defeat Elder Centipede. Despite that, she thought that Gyoro Gyoro would be enough to defeat her meaning she thinks that Gyoro Gyoro (her own flesh puppet)>Elder Centipede

Rover submits to Gyoro Gyoro and he is noted to only do so against beings stronger than himself.

Oh yeah the value is the same (mainly because most characters don't have decent feats) but the scaling and who is stronger than who can still be deduced:
Right, I understand that much lol. I just didn't think the difference would be so notable a match couldn't be made considering they scale to the same value, even if one has an AP advantage. If you just wanna discuss from a narrative standpoint yeah Gyoro Gyoro takes it with ease I agree, but I thought it could be a fun discussion under how the site works, since it didn't happen in the manga. That is until I checked Fubuki's profile and saw that abysmal LS difference between them anyway.

If it remains the same way as the webcomic Fubuki will probably do an earthquake feat in a few chapters. (Maybe more than a few considering how short they've been.)

If the webcomic was still going we might have gotten Otento vs Toichiro. But considering the vast powerups the manga gave everyone i'm guessing Otento will be High 6-A before we even know it.

If the webcomic was still going we might have gotten Otento vs Toichiro. But considering the vast powerups the manga gave everyone i'm guessing Otento will be High 6-A before we even know it.
It's possible this dude might not even be Otento himself, but part of his esper group or an entirely different esper group. If that's the case he could be another mid-high dragon

Back