• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
by the way, since Q city is the most dangerous in the world, shouldn't we at least scale watchdog man above common threats like beefcake, vaccine man, rhino wrestler
and uh
well, maybe not the cadres, but he's ranked above genos, and even metal bat and flashy
he's probably tier 6 but putting him below 7-B is a bit unrealistic, isn't it?

Who would win? Tatsumaki sized ant vs Ant-sized weakened Tatsumaki
Ant sized weakened Tats, Tatsumaki sized ant is probably like 9-C at most while weakened Tats is still a nuke and would have at least hundreds of meters if her range gets downscaled proportionately to her size

Ant sized weakened Tats, Tatsumaki sized ant is probably like 9-C at most while weakened Tats is still a nuke and would have at least hundreds of meters if her range gets downscaled proportionately to her tk
the difference between tatsumaki and a super continent is higher than an ant and a wall.
ant sized tatsumaki is city level

I believe One wanted to give Plat (Manga's Golden Sperm) more credit to his speed, hence why he made him blitz Garou and Flash, who are top speedsters, instead of Tatsumaki who's certainly fast but not on their level, at least for now

I think both scenes have their shine

xgao6zxqx2l91.png

😂

And Zombieman, Phoenix Man, Sweet Mask, Fuhrer Ugly, Sage Centipede, Elder Centipede, Orochi, Boros (except Meteoric Burst), and even Genos.

All of them have arguably higher stamina and pain tolerance than Tornado.
uuuuuuh, no?
regeneration ≠ stamina lol.
tatsumaki fought for more than 6 hours, remember that the assault at monster association started 12:00 and psykorochi's fight was already afternoon+, 18hours atleast.
tatsumaki multitasked the entire fight, got really damaged due holding back, was weakned by god himself and yet was able to overpower and freeze psykorochi at the same time, while redirecting her beam, created a massive barrier, lifted monster association base and created a spear with it, not to mention that she did throw it like a paper and she was fainted like 1-2 chapters before oof
while almost fainted, she fought black sperm, tanked a fuhrer ugly punch that knocked her head in the rock, flashy as example, got instantly knocked out by PS and became fainted for more than 5 chapters

tatsumaki's stamina is only below saitama, garou, zombieman and prob melz
everyone else didnt show stamina feats, only regeneration.

And Zombieman, Phoenix Man, Sweet Mask, Fuhrer Ugly, Sage Centipede, Elder Centipede, Orochi, Boros (except Meteoric Burst), and even Genos.

All of them have arguably higher stamina and pain tolerance than Tornado.
Watchdog man is quite literally the sole defender of the most dangerous city in the OPM world
you'd best believe the majority of his career was nearly 24/7 HAND TO HAND combat against demons and dragon level monsters
it'd be unsurprising if he's fought things beyond a cadre level even

tatsumaki at that moment was weaker than ant and killed a multicell sperm.
also, losing to the strongest monster while being almost ded is not a shame lol
yes, she did.
didnt i say it already?
But she was weaker than an ant and basically got near incapacitated instantly and you said losing to the strongest monster is not a shame, what did she do to give the scene more impact compared to Flashy and Garou? I prefer the webcomic scene but besides being the strongest hero (besides Saitama and Blast) she didn't do anything that any other hero would have done in her place to make the scene better lol

uuuuuuh, no?
regeneration ≠ stamina lol.
Who's gonna tell him?

Nah but seriously, if your regeneration recovers your endurance then that's absolutely a plus to your stamina, which Tornado doesn't have.

Regenerating your endurance will allow to exert your body for far much longer, which is why Zombieman never appears to get tired.

Tolerance to pain and injury is also part of stamina, if Tornado's body is split in half then it's over, it's too much damage for her to keep fighting and she would pass out from the pain and shortly die.
tatsumaki fought for more than 6 hours, remember that the assault at monster association started 12:00 and psykorochi's fight was already afternoon+, 18hours atleast.
You can say the same for most of the heroes who participated in the battle.

Last edited:
You can say the same for most of the heroes who participated in the battle.
no, you can't.
others heroes werent holding back to protect others, others heroes didnt accept death just to save everyone, others heroes werent pushed to their limits like tatsumaki did, it's so simple lol.
Who's gonna tell him?

Nah but seriously, if your regeneration recovers your endurance then that's absolutely a plus to your stamina, which Tornado doesn't have.
no.
once their stamina is finished, they can't regenerate anymore, thats why STAMINA ≠ REGENERATION.
also, zombieman iirc is the only one in the series with passive regeneration, so he's the only one who have regeneration that really affects stamina.

Tolerance to pain and injury is also part of stamina, if Tornado's body is split in half then it's over, it's too much damage for her to keep fighting and she would pass out from the pain and shortly die.
sorry but this example is just ridiculous, many characters with HIGHER stamina would die for being cut in half, this has nothing to do with stamina but imortality and regeneration.
no, she wouldnt die by pain, she would die because she's a human and a human cannot survive being cut in half. Bro do you really know what you're writing?
also to mention that tatsumaki got hit by psykorochi eletrical spears and instantly came back to fight, she has IMMENSE pain tolerance.

If anything, holding back to save others would probably require less stamina from Tats. She's literally not exerting herself at full power.

Plus, most of the heroes were actually fighting monsters for at least a huge portion of that duration. For example, Iaian, Atomic Samurai, Zombieman, Pig God and the B/A-Class heroes on the surface.

If anything, holding back to save others would probably require less stamina from Tats. She's literally not exerting herself at full power..
holding back caused her serious injuries, that's why i mentioned that (?)
also, while holding back she almost died 2 times and didnt even thought in stop at protecting the heroes, this is pretty much resilience.

others heroes werent holding back to protect others, others heroes didnt accept death just to save everyone, others heroes werent pushed to their limits like tatsumaki did, it's so simple lol.
Holding back means she wasn't fully exerting herself, what's even the point you are trying to make here?

And accepting her death? How does that prove she has better stamina than people who can take a lot more beating than she can?

All the other heroes were giving it their all and, unlike her, they were actually trying most of the time in their respective battles.
once their stamina is finished, they can't regenerate anymore, thats why STAMINA ≠ REGENERATION.
Shameless headcanon, Sweet Mask was split in half and had his face caved in and still came back with no signs of fatigue.

Come back when you have even the slightest proof of your claims.
no, she wouldnt die by pain, she would die because she's a human and a human cannot survive being cut in half. Bro do you really know what you're writing?
Do you even read the stamina page I linked and what we classify as stamina? It's like I'm talking with a wall.

Plus, most of the heroes were actually fighting monsters for at least a huge portion of that duration. For example, Iaian, Atomic Samurai, Zombieman, Pig God and the B/A-Class heroes on the surface.
still, you can't compare anything they did with tatsumaki.

still, you can't compare anything they did with tatsumaki.
You really can, if you think about it without massive amounts of bias.
holding back caused her serious injuries, that's why i mentioned that (?)
I was referring to the second post.

Anyway, she was only damaged during the PsykoOrochi fight, so that's most of the arc where she isn't even injured.

And, on this note, you didn't even really address the point; Tatsumaki wasn't even using her full power until the end of the PsykoOrochi fight.
also, while holding back she almost died 2 times and didnt even thought in stop at protecting the heroes, this is pretty much resilience.
I guess getting mulched, digested and bathing in stomach acid, or beaten to a pulp to the point of internal bleeding numerous times over, and even ripped apart hundreds of times isn't resilience.

And accept her death? What the hell are you talking about? Are you reading One Punch Man 2 or something?
psykos almost killed her 2 times in the fight, where tatsumaki could've just stop holding back and finish her opponent. Do i need to explain every single word i write? can't you read and understand a text by yourself?
Holding back means she wasn't fully exerting herself, what's even the point you are trying to make here?
again, having to explain ANYTHING because is so hard to understand something so simple, and you call me shameless?
the point here is not that she was holding back, is that she was pushed to her limit because while holding back she got REALLY, REALLY ****** up, and yet could've still overpower psykorochi and kept fighting even after being DIRECTLY weakned by god, and theres me saying the SAME thing again.
All the other heroes were giving it their all and, unlike her, they were actually trying most of the time in their respective battles.
is that for real? and yet you call me shameless LOL, the others heroes did almost die just for protecting others and was still able to fight? i mean, flashy got knocked out once and was out of battle lol

shameless headcanon, Sweet Mask was split in half and had his face caved in and still came back with no signs of fatigue.
why would he? he literally has REGENERATION, which has NOTHING to do with stamina, are you brainless or just joking around with my face?

therefir is funny, came around with terríible and nonsense arguments and still acts as if he is intelectual or something else oof, i'm out because i just can't.

psykos almost killed her 2 times in the fight.
Atomic Samurai nearly died in his fight against Black Sperm after taking a repeated beating from him, Tanktop was so horribly beaten up that he shouldn't even be alive at this point, Pig God was brought to his limits fighting against Gums who has chewing him, hell even Blizzard broke her limits multiple times to block attacks much stronger than her capacity could allow her, and healed multiple heroes throughout the arc.

Should have read the arc slower instead of jumping right into Tornado's battles 🗿
where tatsumaki could've just stop holding back and finish her opponent.
Not only this doesn't prove in any way this monstrous stamina you claim she has, but the fact that she has holding back doesn't prove at all she was accepting death, that's ridiculous.
she got REALLY, REALLY ****** up, and yet could've still overpower psykorochi and kept
The most damage she received during that fight was being stabbed through her hands, stop exaggerating her injuries and being disingenuous.
kept fighting even after being DIRECTLY weakned by god, and theres me saying the SAME thing again.
Could you tell me where exactly God weakened her and since when does he have this ability to weaken people who are not linked to him?
the others heroes did almost die just for protecting others and was still able to fight?
Yes? The examples I brought did, not necessarily protecting others, but themselves.
i mean, flashy got knocked out once and was out of battle lol
Flashy got taken out after taking many attacks from PS, but the real question is when did I brought him up to compare him to Tornado? Why do you keep mentioning him?
why would he? he literally has REGENERATION, which has NOTHING to do with stamina.
I already showed many examples of how regeneration is applicable to improving an individual's stamina, whether it's surviving fatal wounds, regaining your stamina, or simply staying conscious after receiving a heavy amount of damage.

Also remind you that it was you who brought up regeneration in the first place, I didn't even mention it in my initial comment.
are you brainless?
That was unnecessary. Attack the argument, not the person.

Last edited:
Back