• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because Iaian could easily slice him to pieces, and Melz lopped off his arm with a punch, showing he's a glass cannon.
Iaian is a sword user. It is not weird that he can harm opponent far more durable than he is.
Because he has shown a tremendous growth speed. He went from losing to Dry DSK to easily stomping a monster comparable to Hydrated DSK.
Melz is a Dragon level threat, and yet he got wrecked Metal Bat, who was getting overwhelmed by Demon levels and Garou before getting significantly damaged.
That makes sense but aren't top level demon threats 7-B? So it wouldn't be unusual for him to harm Melzalgald and Metal Bat would just scale to 7-B.

Iaian is a sword user. It is not weird that he can harm opponent far more durable than he is.
His fights against Rhino Wrestler, the Narinki Squad and Devil Long Hair shows that he can't simply carve apart opponents somewhat comparable to him.
Because he has shown a tremendous growth speed. He went from losing to Dry DSK to easily stomping a monster comparable to Hydrated DSK.
That was an entire after an entire arc, not a few days.

The fact that the monster made him bleed shows that he didn't grow astronomically stronger in a tiny amount of time, just immensely stronger in a short period.

Isn't his horn far more durable than his body?
I don't think that's outright stated, but I'll just go with it.
My memory might be deceiving me but I am pretty sure none of these guys got a good hit in against Iaian.
It doesn't matter if they got a good hit. They could make Iaian struggle physically, and we know Iaian can withstand the force of his own blows.

Also, Iaian had to avoid attacks from DLH (who was capable of cutting him) and the squad.

Edit: Squad member casually harming Iaian.
It still shows just how fast he grows. He could also somewhat harm Psyko-Jet later on.
It still shows that he doesn't grow dozens of times stronger in the space of a day, or some shit. Otherwise that monster wouldn't have harmed him.

Last edited:
Dependiendo de si tiene tiempo de pantalla y qué hazañas mostrará. Tbh, creo que se mantendrá así después de algunos arcos y probablemente alto 6-A al final o en el nivel 5
I really think they are flying over it the only reasons it was so superior is because its stylo is very complicated to adapt to later I hope people are not disappointed to see that it was not a big deal

I thought yujiro was fairly above baseline at the very least, as well as having vastly superior skill, hax, and could even the playing field with demon back
Yujiro in Demon Back is higher than 65 Kilotons so Darkshine is still like 400x stronger. He does have some damage reflection hax tho so that might help him

Yujiro in Demon Back is higher than 65 Kilotons so Darkshine is still like 400x stronger. He does have some damage reflection hax tho so that might help him
looking through the profile darkshine has a massive advantage in both speed and AP yeah, but yujiro massively outskills and outhaxes since he has
pressure points, and defensive xiao lee and his analytical prediction and info analysis would be effective against darkshine who has no supernatural power
along with his fear manipulation probably being effective against darkshine for obvious reasons, along with yujiro's dura neg martial arts
I think it's worth a shot

Don't know about the "dura neg Martial Arts", but Garou also had a consideribly good skill, pressure points, fear aura and analytical prediction and couldn't even scratch Darkshine without evolving.

Imagine a being who is 400x weaker. He'll be one tapped the same way Darkshine one tapped Bug God

Don't know about the "dura neg Martial Arts", but Garou also had a consideribly good skill, pressure points, fear aura and analytical prediction and couldn't even scratch Darkshine without evolving.

Imagine a being who is 400x weaker. He'll be one tapped the same way Darkshine one tapped Bug God
xiao lee somewhat just negates AP, so it's not really gonna be a one tap until he starts grappling his skull and crushing it, or literally ripping him apart
also while garou's skill is nice, his analytical prediction doesn't really stack up to Yujiro being able to know exactly how an entire fight will play out
but did garou ever even try pressur points against darkshine? The resistance isn't on his profile so it appears not to be the case

Pressure points are a part of Garou's martial arts so it can be presumed, even if we weren't directly shown or told, that they didn't really have an effect on Darkshine until the later parts of the fight when Garou was comparable or superior to him but even when Garou became Spiral Garou Darkshine could still land blows on him that broke his shoulders.

Garou could only make Darkshine bleed a tiny bit after considerably evolving AND using his durability negation techniques. With a 400x AP and Durability difference Yujiro literally blows up like Bug God and most likely breaks his arms punching Darkshine lol.

Last edited:
I mean, even with the city level scaling, none of them can hit Garou for shit considering its MHS Vs Supersonic+.

None of the boys possess speeds beyond Hypersonic and the only way to get higher is to assume Homelander's heat vision SOL, which you'd have to reach for extremely
Homelander fans:
john-krasinski-mr-fantastic.gif

I mean, even with the city level scaling, none of them can hit Garou for shit considering its MHS Vs Supersonic+.

None of the boys possess speeds beyond Hypersonic and the only way to get higher is to assume Homelander's heat vision SOL, which you'd have to reach for extremely
Wouldn't starlight's light beam count?

Bad post
Anyways, watchdog man is gonna be chilling in his city Q and they’re gonna be like “he has to fight threats even stronger and faster than that hero hunting monster every day, some think he’d be ranked higher but he never leaves city Q” and get 5-C ftl

Bad post
Anyways, watchdog man is gonna be chilling in his city Q and they’re gonna be like “he has to fight threats even stronger and faster than that hero hunting monster every day, some think he’d be ranked higher but he never leaves city Q” and get 5-C ftl
keep dreamin

What is the reasonable durability for multiple Black Sperms? Could we tell that a 9-A character would be capable to damage a BP's body that has 10000 of himself?

Back