• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It also doesn't make sense that any other High 6-A character from the verse one-shots him but that's how it is. Please tell if you have any better idea
And I agree. Why are you acting as if you're making a point when I'm not really arguing for anything here? Calm down.

I mean, from an in-verse perspective, it makes no sense for such a major enemy to be one of the slowest.
But again: he has no speed feats, no scaling to literally anyone except his generals, and since scaling speed via threat levels isn’t a thing anymore… it’s kinda the only option.

But again: he has no speed feats, no scaling to literally anyone except his generals, and since scaling speed via threat levels isn’t a thing anymore… it’s kinda the only option.
What if that Boros looking dude with Blast is Boros from another universe or whatever? Would that make Boros' stats change if they show more of him or would he have his own profile? Well, the latter makes sense. But, was just wondering, I guess.

You can't look at me straight in the face and tell me that characters like Royal Ripper and Iaian are faster than Released Boros, the profile is obviously wrong to anyone who has read OPM and I'm pretty sure you guys know that too

You can't look at me straight in the face and tell me that characters like Royal Ripper and Iaian are faster than Released Boros, the profile is obviously wrong to anyone who has read OPM and I'm pretty sure you guys know that too
Like this isn't even about Disaster Level scaling is just what makes sense within the narrative, we can't pretend that Royal Ripper who struggled against a Human Garou in a 2v1 is stupidly faster than the world conquering alien set up as the final boss of an arc.

Like this isn't even about Disaster Level scaling is just what makes sense within the narrative, we can't pretend that Royal Ripper who struggled against a Human Garou in a 2v1 is stupidly faster than the world conquering alien set up as the final boss of an arc.
Here’s the thing though, going “this character is faster than these ones because it doesn’t make sense that he isn’t” isn’t gonna fly as a justification. That’s just argument from incredulity.

Here’s the thing though, going “this character is faster than these ones because it doesn’t make sense that he isn’t” isn’t gonna fly as a justification. That’s just argument from incredulity.
I think the argument via confidence worked well enough honestly
we know for a fact that it makes beyond 0 sense for him to be high hypersonic, so I think a confidence based justification is a good enough excuse to get it through

Unfortunately good solid evidence is needed to scale people on the site most of the time. We can't upgrade and scale people just based on "Well, it just makes sense Character A stronger/faster/more durable than Character B, but there's no statements about it or evidence besides the narrative"

Also confidence scaling is the most cringe thing to happen to OPM, and I hate every bit of it

a typo in awakened garou profile tho i am not sure if its an accident or on purpose lol
unknown.png

I think the argument via confidence worked well enough honestly
we know for a fact that it makes beyond 0 sense for him to be high hypersonic, so I think a confidence based justification is a good enough excuse to get it through
Iaian vs Released Boros with speed unequalized is inconclusive because Boros can't land a hit on Iaian due to the completely absurd speed difference (mach 58 vs mach 5005) and Iaian can't damage him lmao

another prediction (about god)
blast: luckily the seal didn't break
Elf: God is a being of great power, if it had not been for another god from the past, this god would not have been sealed.
beast space king: thank goodness, if not, the entire multiverse would be threatened and would be destroyed
extra character (another of the shadows of the blast companions): you have to be careful, the power of god even sealed, is still so great as to destroy a universe and threaten a large number of worlds (it refers to universes, like the theory of the many worlds, for each universe there is an infinite number) if its power were completely released
an image of god liberated shining appears in his mind, along with a bunch of branches and branches destroyed
he would destroy all existence
yagi: but we have that such saitama, his power was obtained by breaking the limiter, the law that exists in all existence, with that power, his power to grow is unlimited, but he is not bigger than mine
blast: you underestimate him again, never underestimate human beings, they have great power, the power to make their wishes come true with their willpower,is the greatest power of the enteir existence
elf:better we go,we need still to search for the cube's,we don't want god to break and wake up
He's right. Now that we have the word from Alexander, I'm guessing the God profile will be remade? Based on Alexanders expert observations, God would be 2-A while sealed, and 0 once revived.

Iaian vs Released Boros with speed unequalized is inconclusive because Boros can't land a hit on Iaian due to the completely absurd speed difference (mach 58 vs mach 5005) and Iaian can't damage him lmao
I mean this wouldn't be a problem if people hadn't decided that Iain needed multiple keys. For no reason.

Back