• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou should be able to see stands and use chakra and hamon and stuff like kamehameha and kaioken
fight me
the kaioken will not affect him,because he can regen(and goku have not regen to the point of regenerating a ******* hole,or losing a limb)So, Garou would easily master the kaioken and could raise it up to more than 20 times, maybe 100 times

the kaioken will not affect him,because he can regen(and goku have not regen to the point of regenerating a ******* hole,or losing a limb)So, Garou would easily master the kaioken and could raise it up to more than 20 times, maybe 100 times
Garou could def go times 100
regen + supernatural willpower + refined techniques he copied + being able to fight even while unconscious

Garou could def go times 100
regen + supernatural willpower + refined techniques he copied + being able to fight even while unconscious
goku perfectly
goku: i can only use a 10 times increased kaioken
garou * with wounds and cuts, unconscious, tired and hungry *
I can use a raised kaioken 100 times and increase it even more with my sheer willpower and I develop accelerated.

I think god has a case for 4D existence
Not only was Garou’s universal cosmic awareness not able to understand god (he was still convinced his actions were not because of god) but also god was nonexistent to those watching, even Saitama couldn’t detect his presence despite the fact that he was definitely there, implying that his 4D nature allowed him to appear nonexistent in a 3d world
Also he’s literally god

I think god has a case for 4D existence
Not only was Garou’s universal cosmic awareness not able to understand god (he was still convinced his actions were not because of god) but also god was nonexistent to those watching, even Saitama couldn’t detect his presence despite the fact that he was definitely there, implying that his 4D nature allowed him to appear nonexistent in a 3d world
Also he’s literally god
5D,do to the fact that even time is something that he can manipulate,and is beyond that

So those 5-D saitama ppl arent lying
if you take the explanation of genos as legitimate (which I wonder why someone would take it as a lie, if genos never lied or joked about something) then saitama is 5D, since specifically genos says that saitama transcends space and time (and he saw the time travel, which means that in reality yes or yes he literally said that saitama transcended space and time)

Yeah. His art is still top tier among modern Shonen, matched in quality by only a handful of other artists still producing their series, but it isn't quite as good. I'd assume the reason is because Murata has, to an extent, sacrificed quality for quantity. We're getting updates every 2 weeks instead of a month or more, but, while the art and length is still insanely good (honestly borderline superhuman for how little time he has to produce these massive chapters), it's in exchange for somewhat lower quality, and more importantly, Murata's mental health. I do prefer the current manga over the original manga overall, but there's no doubt to me that the art isn't on the same level as it was at OPM's peak art. Like the meteor mini-arc and the Alien Invaders mini-arc. At its peak, OPM's manga had Berserk level art.

lower quality
I'm gonna be honest, I just don't see it. Sure some of the older stuff in there looks better, but it's very choice picks and only a few, everything else is like, the same level of quality. I guess you could say his style changed in some small way or something? But legit i'm just not seeing it beyond like, 2-3 panels

I'm having to deal with dragon ball fans who think goku can instantly overcome infinite tier jumps with RE since he went from 3-A to low 2-C
can we get a discussion rule on this shit please I can't take it anymore🗿

I'm having to deal with dragon ball fans who think goku can instantly overcome infinite tier jumps with RE since he went from 3-A to low 2-C
can we get a discussion rule on this shit please I can't take it anymore🗿
better argument is simon surpassing everyone that he face do to spiral power

I’m just looking at all the threads being made for Cosmic Mode Garou and seeing so many of them get quickly closed. Honestly, both Garou and Saitama are just too OP now with their hax, so making matches for them is impossible. It’s like with Meruem or any of the Royal Guards, who just Nen Crush and make their opponents go insane, but here, Garou just kills them with his radiation, BFR opponents, copies their power and abilities, or just evolves. What character can resist all that shit? Only a few so far from what I’ve seen in the threads, and any DBZ characters don’t stand a ******* chance against Garou.

I’m just looking at all the threads being made for Cosmic Mode Garou and seeing so many of them get quickly closed. Honestly, both Garou and Saitama are just too OP now with their hax, so making matches for them is impossible. It’s like with Meruem or any of the Royal Guards, who just Nen Crush and make their opponents go insane, but here, Garou just kills them with his radiation, BFR opponents, copies their power and abilities, or just evolves. What character can resist all that shit? Only a few so far from what I’ve seen in the threads.
madara is the one who is most hold,but no for to much

I think this the first Vs thread I've seen where Garou gets ******* annihilated.

Like yo why Kirby 😭😭😭
because someone is desesperet try to stop this garou,saitama,blast combats,and all combats ending in saitama,garou and blast wining,or inconclusive.
but another combat is saitama vs gojo,and the fight is practically different

I'm gonna be honest, I just don't see it.
Its a relative thing. Someone with artistic skill/leanings can explain the issues better than someone who doesn't draw a lot or look at art in great detail. I've heard stuff like:
  • Less detailed backgrounds for a lot more shots
  • People look far cleaner than what they used to
  • Less muscle detail / more cartoonish heroic proportions
  • People tend to have a glowy aura around them to separate them from the background round
Which would fit with a lot of modern art complaints. Its not bad in any capacity, but it is less detailed than when he was taking a month or two between chapters.

if the speed force is just an energy system in the DC universe I don't see how cosmic awareness, RR, and whatever the **** else he used to get blast's portals wouldn't just let him tap into it

A similar guy like Amazo failed to copy the speed force iirc.

And Garou has no feats of copying a Low 1-C power source.

A similar guy like Amazo failed to copy the speed force iirc.

And Garou has no feats of copying a Low 1-C power source.
I didn't say copy speed force itself, just be able to access the thing
since I'm assuming most flash version didn't need to do anything outerversal to gain access to speed force

I don't think Garou can just recreate the accident Barry did when he got the speed force in the middle of a fight, nor would he even know, that or the speedforce would have to actively choose Garou as a bearer of the speedforce, something that's unlikely.

Back