• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are you actually ranting about Japanese folks or did I misread??

no, that's literally it, also if you think about it, it's not like the Japanese are the smart ones, in fact, what they are is disciplined, because you think that in Japanese schools there is order and not so many shouts when the teacher comes in, because they have discipline, because sooner or later discipline defeats intelligence (surprise surprise, that was true)

At least I can understand what MonkeyOfLife is saying. Agree or disagree with his takes, but at least he keeps it One Piece-related, for the most part.

And I've never seen alexander post monkey gifs or random One Piece images with transparent backgrounds.
i don't like one piece,is to large(like all people say)and the fanbase is not bad(i see worst)but literraly,they try to make me think that everything is plan and great,when literraly all is only luck,oda is a human,not a god or a robot(for now,until in 20 years you can be a robot)

Are you... stereotyping Japanese people?
no,Because if it were really like that, I would say that they are intelligent, but do you really think they are intelligent, bro, the guys believe that Latin America is a rich continent (they are not wrong) because they have a lot of fruits, vegetables and animals, and Japan , it does not have almost that many animals (I have seen more dogs in the street of my house than in Japan)

no,Because if it were really like that, I would say that they are intelligent, but do you really think they are intelligent, bro, the guys believe that Latin America is a rich continent (they are not wrong) because they have a lot of fruits, vegetables and animals, and Japan , it does not have almost that many animals (I have seen more dogs in the street of my house than in Japan)
Uh, what?

6e4.jpg

I am not insulting anyone, but literally, it is strange, and in dreams I saw strange things, literally colors and mixed colors,death,i am die(like a few times)or i am dream with something i want then,i wake up

and the headache was from thinking a lot about the people who believe that goku is outer, and they argue with someone who has no authority and who contradicts himself with every question (koyama)

and the headache was from thinking a lot about the people who believe that goku is outer, and they argue with someone who has no authority and who contradicts himself with every question (koyama)
Regarding this, just know people are gonna be people. While powerscaling can be a fun hobby, don't let it consume you. Trust me, getting to invested in how people rate a fictional character can stop being fun or entertaining as a hobby really quickly.

My initial comment was that monkey and Alex be saying npc stuff outta no where.

Ex. Of monkey npc behavior
•is it really toon force if it's you having the ability to do toon force stuff 🤔... Like that's the ability not how the show works 🤔 hmmm, I guess it depends what toon force is
I guess the ability is toon force but not? So it's reality warping?
Hmm, is luffy comedic? 🤔 man... Idk

•This is canon.... To me, which then means it's canon to everyone.... Boom

•Well yes... But the difference is them.... Man I don't want to explain, just understand

i take it back, Alex is on another level of npc.

Back