• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
__rem_emilia_ram_kanna_kamui_tatsumaki_and_13_more_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_and_4_more_drawn_by_rappa__sample-0d9d6364ce7d67ed4adedb6e97c0c12b.jpg

Saitama is still affected by his past self. So Acausalty Type 1 doesn't count.

Saitama still exists in the past so he can't fit in Acausalty Type 2
I don’t understand why people do this. A lot of acausality abilities characters display are not going to be an exact 1 to 1 ratio of each acausality type. We decide which acasulity is warranted by which type it is the most similar to.

I went through the same thing when we listed doomguy’s acausality.

Because the serious punch squared is clearly something’s unnatural and isn’t the result of their normal physical power?
The collision squared their attack power with even Blast being surpised at the new energy when he has sensed it previously.
We visibly see that later on it clearly wasn’t their level of power

Because the serious punch squared is clearly something’s unnatural and isn’t the result of their normal physical power?
The collision squared their attack power with even Blast being surpised at the new energy when he has sensed it previously.
It wasn't actually squared. That's just the name. Punches don't work like that.

It’s just a fancy name of the attack that went unexplained. If Either Saitama or Garou didn’t scale, they would’ve been beyond dusted from being in the epicenter.

Even if the Squared thing was literal, which is really questionable considering how little sense it makes, Saitama would still, at the very bare minimum, downscale from the attack, in the sense of just taking the AP value it'd be at if it wasn't squared power, and I'm sure it'd still be 4-A.

Also they tanked the energy as pointed out by the other 2.

It's just a punch with a cool name

I like how they get out of their way to ask if he can copy a technique wich specifically has shown resistance to being copied
Lmao if a character as strong as Goku was severely wounded and temporarily incapacitated as a result of just using it, Garou would die in under a second if he could even manage to copy it in any capacity. And the fact that the guy even adds in Goku's name and not just MUI implies that he means copying MUI Goku in all regards, including his stats.

When we do the upgrades, I think Garou will actually have a chance at getting a spot on the Strongest Non-Smurf list for 5-A/High 4-C.

He has great passive Cosmic Radiation, 4-A mimicry, and a some decent powers. Pretty strong dude.

When we do the upgrades, I think Garou will actually have a chance at getting a spot on the Strongest Non-Smurf list for 5-A/High 4-C.

He has great passive Cosmic Radiation, 4-A mimicry, and a some decent powers. Pretty strong dude.
Would Garou have resistance to Matter Hax? the only thing that comes to mind is that he endured the nuclear fission process that rips apart atoms and releases them into energy.

i ask cuz Oltura has passive descons

Also don't forget pretty good MFTL+ rating. Iirc he scales to many billions of times the SoL, right? Or was the calc not actually accepted?

Back