• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At least I can understand what MonkeyOfLife is saying. Agree or disagree with his takes, but at least he keeps it One Piece-related, for the most part.

And I've never seen alexander post monkey gifs or random One Piece images with transparent backgrounds.
Wtf... Why am I being mentioned
giphy.gif

I speak the truth... That's different from him saying his opinion in what he thinks of Japanese people 🙈

My initial comment was that monkey and Alex be saying npc stuff outta no where.

Ex. Of monkey npc behavior
WTF, I'm the LEAST NPC OUT OF ANYONE

I literally am the only one asking where people live and they don't tell me, I'm not the npc 🐵

what an advanced npc? an advanced npc would be more of an artificial intelligence, because an npc is reduced to (10 dialogues)

what an advanced npc? an advanced npc would be more of an artificial intelligence, because an npc is reduced to (10 dialogues)
I'm a monkey... Not an npc... 😴

I really do use emojis alot... Damn wanted to use one again and again wtf...

I'm a monkey... Not an npc... 😴

I really do use emojis alot... Damn wanted to use one again and again wtf...

I was not referring to you, I was referring to the concept of an npc itself, and that if an npc were more intelligent, it would be an artificial intelligence

I wasn't saying you weren't serious
you say something like posting fun and games and think is funny,i interpreted as i am not serios or something and also,no one is perfect,not even the robots,not even god,not even the devil,the concept of perfect is literraly

a lie invented by humans. It's like paradoxes, it's also a lie

I was not referring to you, I was referring to the concept of an npc itself, and that if an npc were more intelligent, it would be an artificial intelligence
Why? It would actually be humans as they were created by someone and humans think they are the smartest in their view

Why? It would actually be humans as they were created by someone and humans think they are the smartest in their view
If I create something smarter than me that can process a number like 10 raised to 364 quadrillion (like more than 30E+364 zeros)that will be a monster in tecnology to make

If I create something smarter than me that can process a number like 10 raised to 364 quadrillion (like more than 30E+364 zeros)that will be a monster in tecnology to make
No, because a human can't actually create something truly smarter than them... Via how things work for humans

I love that song, it gives me vibes to continue and see the future, what does death matter, if it exists, I want to look her in the eye, and tell her that she is not afraid of you, because that is where everyone will go in the end
Question, do you like monkeys?

Back