• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lol my bad then.

Well, I didn't treat it as much as an actual debate honestly since the verse would still have to deal with Garou's comparable skills, copy abiliites and vastly higher speed.

I was more pointing out that the argument was not an unbelievable suggestion.
Garou's copy ability would be awful for narutoverse cause of equalization making it possible for him to copy every jutsu
technically, if garou had shadow clones he would have won the fight against saitama, just goes to show how bad boruto's dad and the gang would have it

Yeah pretty sure that deconstruction is very minor and short range compared to Garous cosmic radiation. He should easily stomp

That's the very page that I looked up to verify what you said about unavoidability and am referencing in the very comment from me you quoted. Which type of Acausality are you even talking about here?
I never said Acausuality, I said it had effectively immesureable speed.

__rem_emilia_ram_kanna_kamui_tatsumaki_and_13_more_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_and_4_more_drawn_by_rappa__sample-0d9d6364ce7d67ed4adedb6e97c0c12b.jpg
I like how Genos is together with the other maids

Shouldn't Saitama AP on the Sandbox read:
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Provided half of the strength contained in Serious Punch2, which annihilated millions of stars. Drew blood from Awakened Garou[2]) likely far higher (Exploded in power while fighting with Awakened Garou: Mode Saitama, surpassing and eventually stopping him, vastly outpacing his reactive evolution and power mimicry in the process with the narrator stating that there was no longer anybody left to measure what level his strength had reached[3]. After defeating Garou, he sent his fist back in time and one-shot[3] him before the fight even began). Higher via Accelerated Development (Saitama passively grows in strength and can one-shot himself from the previous day[5] effortlessly).

Maybe it could be worded a bit differently but what I mean with this is that it's made pretty clear that by the end of the fight Saitama's AP is far beyond the AP he demonstrated during the Serious Punch Squared.

so people wanted to know just how powerful would Saitama's punch would be if compared to serious sneeze. It is a fun game for thought so i'll try it out.
A sneeze is 4.5 m/s. A sneeze is basically you inhaling air and the sneezing it out with your mucus and so let's use that. People say that you inhale about 600ml of air in one breath or 0.0006m^3. The density is 1.225 kg/m^3 so 1.225*0.0006 is 0.000735kg. This gives us an estimate of approximately 0.00744188 joules. Experts can deliver punches that are 400 joules of energy. This gives us a difference of 53749.8589066x. Now for the serious sneeze. The serious sneeze is 1.45*10^42 joules
meaning that the punch would be 7.7937295e+46 joules or 4-B
Can't we use s2 ova sneeze as reference?

Shouldn't Saitama AP on the Sandbox read:
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Provided half of the strength contained in Serious Punch2, which annihilated millions of stars. Drew blood from Awakened Garou[2]) likely far higher (Exploded in power while fighting with Awakened Garou: Mode Saitama, surpassing and eventually stopping him, vastly outpacing his reactive evolution and power mimicry in the process with the narrator stating that there was no longer anybody left to measure what level his strength had reached[3]. After defeating Garou, he sent his fist back in time and one-shot[3] him before the fight even began). Higher via Accelerated Development (Saitama passively grows in strength and can one-shot himself from the previous day[5] effortlessly).

Maybe it could be worded a bit differently but what I mean with this is that it's made pretty clear that by the end of the fight Saitama's AP is far beyond the AP he demonstrated during the Serious Punch Squared.
No. What I have is how it should be. The stuff you have as explanation for "likely higher" should be explanation for "Higher via accelerated development"

Compared it to Jupiter then used Y = (x/0.28)^3 with Y being yield in kilotons and x being the explosion radius.
I recommend redoing this as that seems exceptionally low.

Though, it should be noted that this explosion may not work due to it being in the vacuum on space, rather than on Earth, where that formula is applicable. You should ask a calc group member.

I recommend redoing this as that seems exceptionally low.

Though, it should be noted that this explosion may not work due to it being in the vacuum on space, rather than on Earth, where that formula is applicable. You should ask a calc group member.
It's not low. Nuclear explosion attacks tend to be low.

I would like to remind yall that there were 3 other methods that got results ranging from High 6-A to 5-B+.

It's not low. Nuclear explosion attacks tend to be low.

I would like to remind yall that there were 3 other methods that got results ranging from High 6-A to 5-B+.
Nuclear Explosions actually tend to be a lot more powerful than normal explosions. Pretty sure we have calculation formulas that are in line with that.

Yo, that sounded out of pocket.
but it is the truth, literally uraraka is in almost the last positions of boku no hero, and for no reason,when she get better in character, in fact, i saw a screenshot of a survey of the most powerful character in anime (2022) and apparently gojo and levi are the most powerful (despite the fact that gojo has literally not destroyed infinite universes or manipulated them or anything like that, and levi is just a superhuman) and below them are saitama, zeno and goku (no seriously, what the hell)

the japonese people are more disciplined that inteligent.
but it is the truth, literally uraraka is in almost the last positions of boku no hero, and for no reason,when she get better in character, in fact, i saw a screenshot of a survey of the most powerful character in anime (2022) and apparently gojo and levi are the most powerful (despite the fact that gojo has literally not destroyed infinite universes or manipulated them or anything like that, and levi is just a superhuman) and below them are saitama, zeno and goku (no seriously, what the hell)
Are you actually ranting about Japanese folks or did I misread??

alexander is the monkeyoflife of opm lol.
At least I can understand what MonkeyOfLife is saying. Agree or disagree with his takes, but at least he keeps it One Piece-related, for the most part.

And I've never seen alexander post monkey gifs or random One Piece images with transparent backgrounds.

Back