• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2te9gc.png
audible chuckle

Idk, it feels weird to me that Murata went dedicated something like 30 total two page spreads to stuff like Io and Jupiter with character narration saying that the scale is unbelievable but for whatever reason just leave the fact they shredded part of a galaxy as some unmentioned factor.

So calling it cope is probably being a to harsh.
Yeah I agree. It's an incredibly bizarre panel. I still believe it's a void, as it would explain the explosion, but it could very well just be the dark side of the moon

but it could very well just be the dark side of the moon
I don't think it could be. I'm pretty sure that Sun lights both sides of the moon, but the side that faces us also gets light reflected from Earth. So the dark side wouldn't really be much darker on average, especially not pitch black like in the panel

will crt about moon IO be made someday? I can't wait for the results to be like the original speed of saitama and garou when fighting in the moon IO

Isn't the fact the most recent chapter showed a giant circular expanse of stars while explaining that things got reverted evidence enough to like, stop with the copium bullshit?
Do people just not realize why the new chapter did that or...?

Back