• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Smurf has a story?
He writes a story called Ramia-Yana. It has wonderful art, nobody can deny that, but the story is very confusing and quite meh in all honesty.

I am a fan because of the art, though I would not compare it to OPM in any aspect.

That's not really what they're arguing. The main issues I've seen is mostly just
  • Extreme amounts of bloat or redundant material (Sage Centipede and Melted FU for example)
  • The manga elbow dropping the reader with statements that Garou's actually a good person
  • The mind control and time travel aspect just generally ruining stakes since almost no story does them well
  • Multiple extreme redraws that change the plot heavily and result in even more redraws
I've never really seen anyone complain about Tornado being slightly nicer or Garou murdering people, the issue is that they tried to keep the twist from the WebComic but weren't subtle about it.
This summarises it for me honestly.

I generally consider the manga superior to the webcomic up until they started the S Class heroes Vs Monsters on the surface.

I don't mind changes, it just I think that the changes aren't good changes.

If it was between sticking to the webcomic and bad changes, I'd pick the former

Last edited:
Story has TGS' favorite character design, swole busty warrior woman
but the story is very confusing and quite meh in all honesty.
Stories are usually the hardest part. Even if you plan it out you tend to just be your own worst enemy. I say that as a DM, who is indeed their own worst enemy by trying to plan things out in advance.

Story has TGS' favorite character design, swole busty warrior woman

Stories are usually the hardest part. Even if you plan it out you tend to just be your own worst enemy.
Yeah, I don't really know what TGS is doing though. It's like, incredibly hard to follow so far.

There are also a lot of forced sexual elements. I don't mind it too much but it feels weird sometimes. Like seriously, there was a sex scene on the second chapter or something?

It feels like TGS is writing this purely for himself, rather than for any audience. Lol.

. Like seriously, there was a sex scene on the second chapter or something?
Yeah. The woman finds some hot dude and they have sex.
It feels like TGS is writing this purely for himself, rather than for any audience.
I agree to an extent. TGS, like idk Boichi, is a very horny illustrator and it kind of delves into that aspect a bit to much.

hmm, users seem pretty apprehensive about updating profiles until few months/end of arc transpire after feats take place, though I suppose it's better to be safe than sorry 🤔

hmm, users seem pretty apprehensive about updating profiles untill few months/end of arc transpire after feats take place, thoughI suppose it's better to be safe than sorry 🤔
Last time we went full speed with revisions, we ended up having a feat on the profiles that immediately got redrawn, so-

yeah
for some reason people keep trying to plan crts but it was literally agreed on that we wait for the end of the arc
and now early crts have already bitten people in the ass, like seriously just waiiittttt

well, there is nothing wrong with that, I am a writer as well lol, I write for myself
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it. Writing for yourself makes it more enjoyable, just pointing out that it really does feel like a story built around TGS' own desires. As in, you can REALLY tell just by reading it.

I don't mind all the sex stuff that much, just wish it wasn't so in-your-face. Like c'mon, the second chapter? With a random guy the audience is just introduced to?

Love the art though. TGS honestly has one of my favorite art styles. I really like it.

I don't mind all the sex stuff that much, just wish it wasn't so in-your-face. Like c'mon, the second chapter? With a random guy the audience is just introduced to?
I introduced a very explicit gay s3x in one of the first chapters as well
trollface-plants-vs-zombies.gif

hopefully it is a redraw in the level of cosmic Garou. I did not like the epilogue of the fight, and I hate the fact that everyone is dead. Time travel was a shitty cop-out. Everything else about the chapter was great except that.

hopefully it is a redraw in the level of cosmic Garou. I did not like the epilogue of the fight, and I hate the fact that everyone is dead. Time travel was a shitty cop-out. Everything else about the chapter was great except that.
There's like, a good chunk of ways to end it without time travel as long as you don't make it so anyone is dead, and is just ****** up from radiation poisoning. I even spitballed some ideas earlier
Genos could be fixed by Kusano-ex machina or something, but that'd be just another plot device, though whether it'd be better or worse than time travel is up to interpretation and actual execution. Radiation poisoning could be relieved by people like Bofoi building hyper advanced radiation therapy stuff, with perhaps some random hero who specializes in toxic waste cleanup who can absorb radiation or something also helping. There's other ways to do it, it just depends on if its done well
I have no doubt the OPM would have better tech than irl, or heroes who could make up for it with their own esoteric abilities. Hell, it wouldn't be a stretch to say the HA would have someone on hand to handle potential radiation disasters

There's like, a good chunk of ways to end it without time travel as long as you don't make it so anyone is dead, and is just ****** up from radiation poisoning. I even spitballed some ideas earlier

I have no doubt the OPM would have better tech than irl, or heroes who could make up for it with their own esoteric abilities. Hell, it wouldn't be a stretch to say the HA would have someone on hand to handle potential radiation disasters
Pretty much. The world has post-human/trans-humans in them, if they are capable of that, them not having the technology to straight up cure cancer or get rid of radiation poisoning is very unbelievable.

Tatsu gets every hax ability in the wikia and Saitama resists all of them.
Also, there's 3 times as much fanservice.
I mean, webcomic Tats is ugly, much shorter, and the WC upskirt makes it look like a diaper unironically. Idk if I'd call it fanservice.

Now if Murata did it...

Pretty much. The world has post-human/trans-humans in them, if they are capable of that, them not having the technology to straight up cure cancer or get rid of radiation poisoning is very unbelievable.
Yeah like i said, with the amount of weird monsters with wild abilities, with some being personifications, there's absolutely zero way they don't have at least one hero who is specialized in minimizing or eliminating radiation in areas/things, whether by technology or esoteric powers

Back