• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There was far more focus on the jupiter sneeze than the hole in the stars. Also, the "Omg he did with just a sneeze, what an epic sneeze! he sneezes harder than Beerus11!1" effect.

OPM haters :

8589820-8586584-8584989-3.png
I love this so much :ROFLMAO:

Idk why some people are even talking about the Jupiter feat when Saitama and Garou performed an incomparably better feat in the previous chapter. Compared to that the Jupiter sneeze is moderately impressive.
For real. I've been in some YouTube debating sections (crazy i know) and almost everyone brings that up, rather than the Multi Solar System feat. Beacuse YouTube by their logic if it's done by a sneeze it's somehow more impressive.

Seriously, i've been going insane in YouTube comment sections. The wank has been getting insane as of the last chapter. One guy legit said since Saitama farted his full speed needs to be immesurable. I know it might sound like has was joking, but belive me he wasn't. He was legit debating multiple people.

And of course, everyone takes Saitama's reactive evolution to massive wank levels.

i mean the reason why a sneeze is hyped up is cuz of the toxic saying, "____ sneezes ur favorite verse away" and now saitama can actually do that.

Almost every time a feat tier 5 and above happens in OPM or something vague that could be slightly implied to be toonforce (like Saitama punching through phoenix man's mindscape) people will start thinking Saitama solos all ficiton or at the very least can now fight against Mastered Ultra Instinct DBS Goku

Idk why some people are even talking about the Jupiter feat when Saitama and Garou performed an incomparably better feat in the previous chapter. Compared to that the Jupiter sneeze is moderately impressive.
Because the sneeze is more visually impressive.

Because it's cooler. Blowing up stars while bloodlusted (if that's even what actually happened) is impressive, but it's a lot more insane seeing saitama blow up a gas giant just by ******* sneezing. It's pre-crisis superman levels of stupid

Because Murata put much more effort into that weaker feat.

He could have drawn the Milky Way from afar and shown us how many stars were destroyed, dispelling any doubts about the feat.

But he didn't, because we can't have nice things.

ok we will just wait what murata will give, looks like murata will erase saitama's time travel, does anyone have the same opinion as me?

From their perspective Garou was massively weakened by this transformation to the point an unknown weak naked baldy could beat him with just one-punch
i mean they were running in fear but they technically had no way to guage how strong he was beside his intimidating aura.

let's bet, what will happen to the chapter update that Murata will do in this chapter 168

starting with me, murata will bring forth a god, and maybe it will make it clear that saitama can destroy the galaxy?

Or maybe Murata will make Saitama mess up the universe

let's bet, what will happen to the chapter update that Murata will do in this chapter 168

starting with me, murata will bring forth a god, and maybe it will make it clear that saitama can destroy the galaxy?

no, none of this is hinted

Well that's a big guess.

Apparently it won't be a full redraw, just some minor fixes, like keeping Saitama naked in the last one?
My guess is either he makes it more clear if Saitama at least kept his memory or not. Gives the hole in stars some little more focus since a lot of people seem confused about it. And that's more or less it.

Even so, he was a very high level treat even before the transformation.
yeah i mean ff, bad, bang, bomb, etc would obviously know that garou no diffs them all, but alot of the others didn't see garou take out everyone during kings cannon. its been pretty well set up for alot of people to simply think that garou was "fronting".

Apparently it won't be a full redraw, just some minor fixes, like keeping Saitama naked in the last one?
My guess is either he makes it more clear if Saitama at least kept his memory or not. Gives the hole in stars some little more focus since a lot of people seem confused about it. And that's more or less it.
this is true hopefully it's not a big change

If all he managed to do were some sketches and fixes today, I reckon that the update will change a few things. Hoping that the stuff after the time reversal is revamped, and maybe the graph is changed a bit.

when did he say he's gonna to change the chapter?

i mean they were running in fear but they technically had no way to guage how strong he was beside his intimidating aura.
Well, nearly all strong heroes there know how strong Garou is: Bang, Bomb, Fubuki, Darkshine, Metal Bat, Flashy Flash, Tank Top Master, King & Genos

Unless there is something to prove it, I don't think heroes'll just think "Meh, it seems Garou wasn't that strong as we thought"

Well, nearly all strong heroes there know how strong Garou is: Bang, Bomb, Fubuki, Darkshine, Metal Bat, Flashy Flash, Tank Top Master, King & Genos

Unless there is something to prove it, I don't think heroes'll just think "Meh, it seems Garou wasn't that strong as we thought"
Which is probably why some changes might happen, PIS isn’t the move in this scenario.

Which is probably why some changes might happen, PIS isn’t the move in this scenario.
Well, you can't make that much changes here:
If you change the heroes being paralyzed by fear/people running, it'll contradict the original timeline where they didn't. If you make Blast appear before he did, it'll also make a change from the original timeline. Plus he did appear because of Garou's God power, now that it's taken out, there is no reason for him to appear tbf

The only changes you can do are after Garou is zero-punched. Which, in my opinion, don't need a redraw, Murata could've just make them appear at the next chapter without s problem

One guy recreated the manga panels on blender and set up a light projection to simulate the lighting and he ended up with the conclusion that the black spot is the moon.
Yes I suppose when you do it from a different perspective it is the dark side. When you don't it isn't. Crazy that.

I'm also pretty sure that light source is ****** as well.

Back