• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
can anyone debunk saitama having immeasurable speed
We've already done so multiple times throughout the thread. But to repeat it. Saitama isn't doing the feat via sheer speed. It's portrayed as an ability where Saitama reverses time and that Saitama can merely enter what point in time he wants to go to.

I assume its CRT time?
Phoenks is currently writing a CRT, me and others are helping Phoenks with it

Last edited:
We've already done so multiple times throughout the thread. But to repeat it. Saitama is doing the feat via sheer speed. It's portrayed as an ability and that Saitama can merely enter what point in time he wants to go to.

Phoenks is currently writing a CRT, me and others are helping Phoenks with it
what page did it get debunked in this thread? 554??

I guess. Orochi's absorption is pretty quick.
Would it be contact-based or does he need to actually envelop his victims? Orochi's victims seem to have time to unsuccessfully struggle against the Absorption, so I'm not sure if that one moment of contact is enough to qualify for an Absorption Resistance.

Would it be contact-based or does he need to actually envelop his victims? Orochi's victims seem to have time to unsuccessfully struggle against the Absorption, so I'm not sure if that one moment of contact is enough to qualify for an Absorption Resistance.
Nah, the roots were already funnelling energy when Psykos was using them, people were dissolving on the floor (and eventually transmuting) after being caught by them and Orochi reached out to Psykos using a tendril. There isn't really much of a distinction between Orochi and the roots tbh.

Last edited:
I mean, saying "it's just time travel" doesn't really counter it directly. It is true to say that Saitama enters a state of reversed time, which is shown by the phrase "reversal of causality", the fact he needs to enter a different kind of movement to use the technique and that the state he enters is treated as distinct from "normal playback. This doesn't mean Immeasurable speed, however, as he hasn't transcended time and he doesn't treat time as a spatial dimension he can just walk across, he's just experiencing time in the opposite direction. Essentially immeasurable speed is an atemporal state whereas Saitama only exists under a different form of temporality.

I do think it's enough for acausality type 4 though but maybe that's just me.

I guess Saitama one-shots lol
Saitama one shots and speedblitzes anyone remotely close to him in barely any time. His rate of growth is 1.6^x with x increasing in increments of 3.03 for every punch.

He's really, really hard to find matches for now cause he'll either stomp or get stomped instantly.

Last edited:
Saitama one shots and speedblitzes anyone remotely close to him in barely any time. His rate of growth is 1.6^x with x increasing in increments of 3.03 for every punch.

He's really, really hard to find matches for now cause he'll either stomp or get stomped instantly.
Where did you get the numbers?

try not to mention goku for 1 picosecond challenge
melting-melt.gif

Using this formula, how long would it take for Saitama to get to baseline 3-A?

Using this formula, how long would it take for Saitama to get to baseline 3-A?
From what you said, I guess the formula you wanted is 1.6^(3.03x) (?

So, assuming x is the number of punches:

1.6^(3.03x)=2.825x10^92

log(1.6^(3.03x), 1.6)=log(2.825x10^92, 1.6)

3.03x=452.9248790305635

x=149.4801580958955446 punches

Mode: Morningstar

Why

From what you said, I guess the formula you wanted is 1.6^(3.03x) (?

So, assuming x is the number of punches:

1.6^(3.03x)=2.825x10^92

log(1.6^(3.03x), 1.6)=log(2.825x10^92, 1.6)

3.03x=452.9248790305635

x=149.4801580958955446 punches
You haven't accounted for where he already is (I started from where he ended the fight at, which was at x=310/27) and I didn't state the formula was 1.6^x, just that the rate of growth was. The actual formula is 1/27x1.6^x, if it was 1.6^x it would hit the y axis at 1.

Back