• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think The Boys upgrades are being dialled back to 8-C.
Maybe the gap isn't that big then? But I'm curious as to what is the AP of 9-A Saitama, is it just 0.005 tons since he just scales from one shotting Personification of a Light Pull Cord?

I hope Saitama keeps his memories or at least remembers next chapter. At least if the entire arc was revealed to be a bad dream he could have some minor character developmemt thinking about it. If nothing has changed for his character development and physical development then it might as well be pointless.
Yeah, if he doesn't remember anything then what was the point? I loved the fight but I'm reading the story for well, the story! Reversing the development of the MC like that is something I just can't approve of...

High-end 8-C, IIRC.
So do you think it's a fair/interesting/not a stomp fight or should I look for a better matchup? Their speed is also similar with Saitama being mach 3.5 (though someone said it was getting recalced) and Homelander being mach 4.5

Maybe look for a better one.

Also, I'm planning on removing that Saitama feat outright.

Like how the Blastvengers are just not protecting Earth in case Saitama and Garou returned and never showed up when Saitama and Garou returned to Earth just in case things went south. I guess they just hoped Saitama and Garou weren’t gonna return.

Last edited:
Wait-, since Garou is now going to be extraordinary genius and Saitama can develop techniques above what Garou can perform, Garou stating Saitama can use God power without taking God hand and that Saitama surpasses him, will Saitama end being just Genius or Extraordinary Genius at combat?

Saitama might not have immeasurable speed, but he could have a punch at that speed through time reversal, where he punches through time being impossible to dodge, as before the punch was landed he wouldn't exist in that timeline and would only exist after he punches the target.
That would imply Saitama would even bother with trying to do something like that.

Blast reacted to it, and Saitama and Garou are faster than him. Though I'm guessing this is going to be heavily contested.
That shouldn’t be contested now. Blast has all the time in the world to show better feats later on, which he likely will. What he showed currently shouldn’t scale to evolved saitama and Garou, who are probably capable of one-shot their 167 self, also speed blitz.

Back