• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay but can you give me an actual example of how to list it? I am struggling to come up with an explanation that's fluid and to the point.
"Accelerated Development (Continually grows stronger. The rate at which his strength grows increases exponentially while experiencing an upsurge of emotion)"

This good enough?

well the chapter itself just says he keeps getting stronger by an unknown amount, with it increasing exponentially when experiencing high emotion. It's only when paired with the other thing that you can say it's a oneshot every day
Yeah, well at least it add evidence to the audiobook.

"Accelerated Development (Continually grows stronger. The rate at which his strength grows increases exponentially while experiencing an upsurge of emotion)"

This good enough?
Do you or anyone else have a reference/link to the audiobook where the statement that he grows stronger by the day happens

I'm kinda worried about Saitama's potential resistances and him standing up to characters of higher dimensionality (although I doubted the latter to begin with). The fact that he was forcefully assimilated due to the paradox of him being there yet Garou being defeated early means that he is still bound by the flow of time, at least to that extent. Which makes me doubt him resisting time hax's in the future. And the reason why that's notable is because God will probably have time hax. Of course, Saitama might just develop that resistance.

Do you or anyone else have a reference/link to the audiobook where the statement that he grows stronger by the day happens
I don't have the link to the audiobook, but the new chapter says he's always growing stronger, audiobook just retroactively makes that growth be "Enough to one shot self from 24 hours ago"

CFNZGT4.png
LMdcBOs.png

unknown.png

Or if you want it in text.

"Saitama: Nope, it was over in One Punch.

Genos: Yes… eh? You... you won?

Saitama: Obviously. Why would I lose to yesterday’s me?

extensive scribbling

Saitama: H- Hey… What are you writing down in the memo?

Genos nods to himself

Genos: However, that you won in one punch, that’s incomprehensible.

Genos: Sensei is far more powerful today than he was yesterday… is that even possible?

Saitama: It’s just unreliable simulated data right?"

unknown.png

Or if you want it in text.

"Saitama: Nope, it was over in One Punch.

Genos: Yes… eh? You... you won?

Saitama: Obviously. Why would I lose to yesterday’s me?

extensive scribbling

Saitama: H- Hey… What are you writing down in the memo?

Genos nods to himself

Genos: However, that you won in one punch, that’s incomprehensible.

Genos: Sensei is far more powerful today than he was yesterday… is that even possible?

Saitama: It’s just unreliable simulated data right?"
Thanks. Which Audiobook was this, by the way?

Thanks. Which Audiobook was this, by the way?
Genos, Training. Volume 2 of the audiobooks.

So by wiki standards(in there one shot rules), in 24 hours, saitama gets atleast 7.5x stronger passively but when facing someone with comparable stats its much higher?

Now that the Garou fight is over i really wonder what would happen if Tatsumaki took God's offer and became cosmic instead.
I feel like an Esper with God's influence would be better at using it than a Martial Artist.

So by wiki standards(in there one shot rules), in 24 hours, saitama gets atleast 7.5x stronger passively but when facing someone with comparable stats its much higher?
no, the one shot rules only have it as 7.5x for existing AP, if that makes sense. Saitama wouldn't grow 7.5x stronger in 24 hours in a vsthread, as we do not know what is one shot range in OPM. He would just be unquantifiably stronger

It wasn’t necessarily 24 hours though I think. We know that the fact he can become stronger than his own self in a virtual stimulation sure does say something

no, the one shot rules only have it as 7.5x for existing AP, if that makes sense. Saitama wouldn't grow 7.5x stronger in 24 hours in a vsthread, as we do not know what is one shot range in OPM. He would just be unquantifiably stronger
thats why i said by wiki standards not in verse...

why the hell was 7.5 times one shot multiplier even implemented to begin with, isn't that incredibly arbitrary?
yes, and everyone knows it. It was just a way to have a one shot setting in vsthreads, as one shots in fiction are inconsistent. One verse may have one shots be a 3x difference, one may have it be a 10x difference

thats why i said by wiki standards not in verse...
Yes, and i'm telling you how it would go by wiki standards. He would not grow 7.5x stronger in a vs thread, he would just be unquantifiably stronger, enough to one shot someone comparable to him.

Yes, and i'm telling you how it would go by wiki standards. He would not grow 7.5x stronger in a vs thread, he would just be unquantifiably stronger, enough to one shot someone comparable to him.
not a vs thread either...just the standards...im not putting him in a match and being like he one shots therefore 7.5x blah blah blah...

By wiki standards he would just get a large one-shot scaling chain.
not literally physically putting it onto his profile and making it permanent and stacking multipliers for X days since his limiter...its just there standard of AP discrepancies between verses.
jeez man

Last edited:
In my theory, Saitama's power is basically narrative trying to make anything they try against him useless, making him always the strongest. All the things the Garou tried against him didn't work, such as martial arts, an attack that negates durability by hitting the organs, dimensional portals he kicked and caught, power mimicry that became useless over time, etc. So, Saitama would be immune to any hax from his verse, as the narrative would always make that hax useless against him. Basically Saitama could do whatever he wants as long as he wants, like not needing oxygen to survive in space. So if there was a being that had soul manipulation or transmutation, narrative would make it useless against him.
Tom naylor saitama?

Imagine Saitama eventually gets Low 2-C AP, resistance to transmutation, Low-godly negation (or some way to bypass it) and immeasurable speed at the end of OPM.
Popeye gonna be sweating

Imagine if the wiki accepts like a Lowballed Saitama grows 2x as stronger per day. And then we can just make this hypothetical Saitama whatever age he'd need to reach X power level.

BTW @Phoenks something else you can add to your sandbox are Garou and Saitama's new moves to their Notable Attacks and Techniques.
My thing is strictly for the powers and stat changes. Since that's all that needs to be "accepted." Once it goes through, anyone can add the attack stuff.

The way I understood was that Saitama has a passive rate of growth at all times, which no one notices because they're orders of magnitude lower than the level Saitama had already surpassed long ago. But then due to his emotions, this rate of growth became far more drastic than usual. So much so that Garou constantly copying Saitama's levels of power couldn't compensate. Or to put it simpler, Saitama always grows, but his emotions make him grow even more.

Imagine Saitama eventually gets Low 2-C AP, resistance to transmutation, Low-godly negation (or some way to bypass it) and immeasurable speed at the end of OPM.
Popeye gonna be sweating
Too bad it's literally gonna take half a decade to get more significant AP/Hax buffs since the God fight is probably being saved for the end of the manga

Too bad it's literally gonna take half a decade to get more significant AP/Hax buffs since the God fight is probably being saved for the end of the manga
i reckon the fight will be 10(50 pages each) chapters of straight action, so alot of p&a's to gain. so the wait is def worth it.

The way I understood was that Saitama has a passive rate of growth at all times, which no one notices because they're orders of magnitude lower than the level Saitama had already surpassed long ago. But then due to his emotions, this rate of growth became far more drastic than usual. So much so that Garou constantly copying Saitama's levels of power couldn't compensate. Or to put it simpler, Saitama always grows, but his emotions make him grow even more.
agreed. looking at the chart i think he always grows exponentially stronger passively, much smaller exponential curve, than in comparison to his humongous exponential active growth. him feeling stagnation in power is probs cuz he couldn't use his power at all.

i reckon the fight will be 10(50 pages each) chapters of straight action, so alot of p&a's to gain. so the wait is def worth it.
Just hope there's no shipping fanservice between Tatsumaki and Saitama in it. (even if the original wc made me kinda ship them as a hancock-ish destructive power couple, their interactions are just too good.)

Just hope there's no shipping fanservice between Tatsumaki and Saitama in it. (even if the original wc made me kinda ship them as a hancock-ish destructive power couple, their interactions are just too good.)
I think it's more of a Saitama x Fubuki since he was doing all of it for Fubuki, even if he didn't really think much of it.

Back