• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. I dont understand what you're saying here. Honestly, I feel that maybe the emotions thing needs to be looked at because didn't it say he felt nothing? It makes it out like it is just due to fighting someone equal to him.
Basically what i'm saying is that the chapter says "His rate of growth, which had gone unnoticed by anyone since there was nobody remotely on par with his strength...Suddenly began to soar exponentially...Due to an upsurge of emotion like none he had ever experienced" The chapter is clearly saying it's due to intense emotion. You listing as only applying when fighting someone comparable is misleading imo. Sure it's prob a major factor, but the chapter clearly says it's intense emotion in general.

Also it seems that Garou's portal range seems to have a limit as he needed to be in relative proximity to Earth in order to travel there.

For speed, I think it's best we calculate Saitama sneezing from Io all the way to the point he could see Earth in the distance, or we can use the Io ping pong thing.

AFAIK, most are seemingly leaning to 4-A. GOD shouldn't have a physical rating atm, but he should haven an "At least 4-A" AP via him granting Garou a fraction of his power and casually killing and taking them away. I guess he should also have deconstruction and life manipulation.

Blast with his spatial manip could hold Saitama's and Garou's 4-A attack for a limited amount of time., I think that Blast should get "At most 4-A with Spatial Manipulation" since this is a feat he did with hax and not physically. He should scale to both Saitama and Garou in speed as he was able to take an early cosmic Garou by surprise as well as activate his powers before Saitama and Garou could punch each other.

I'd say rating would be like

GOD: At least 4-A

Blast: 5-A, possibly High 4-C. At most 4-A with Spatial Manipulation

Saitama: 4-A, higher with Accelerated Development

Garou: 5-A, possibly High 4-C, up to 4-A with Power Mimicry, higher with Reactive Evolution

I'll add more later on as I'm a bit busy atm.
Don't you mean Blast should be getting an "at least 4-A" key? We haven't even seen his full power yet.

Basically what i'm saying is that the chapter says "His rate of growth, which had gone unnoticed by anyone since there was nobody remotely on par with his strength...Suddenly began to soar exponentially...Due to an upsurge of emotion like none he had ever experienced" The chapter is clearly saying it's due to intense emotion. You listing as only applying when fighting someone comparable is misleading imo. Sure it's prob a major factor, but the chapter clearly says it's intense emotion in general.
How would you list it, then?

Don't you mean Blast should be getting an "at least 4-A" key? We haven't even seen his full power yet.
Considering that he couldn't redirect the 4-A blast on his own and needed help, no. He was clearly doing his best there and couldn't hold up. He's just 4-A.

Also, I find it surprising that Garou never used the energy God gives itself as a way to attack. He used energy attacks, but not like the energy attacks Psykorochi and HE used, which were given to them by God. I figured he'd use a stronger version of the energy they used. We got something better though.

Boros vs Saitama was like if Goku fought the world's strongest flea, who could grow 50 times in power to become the strongest flea in the multiverse and regenerate more than any flea in existence

also Boros' theory that he could win the war of stamina seems to have fallen flat, since now we know that if saitama was ever pushed, he would just become like 1000 times stronger than him within a minute and incinerated him with quite literally a bowel movement

As someone who mentioned Saitama's comments on his power a lot, it's hilarious that Saitama complimented the power of someone who was basically an ant fighting a living mountain. I was a clown for that.
tbf, even if you're a 4-A, if you constantly see/fight 7-Cs and such, someone who is High 6-A is gonna be more impressive. Not impressive compared to you, but compared to the strength of everything you've seen before

Considering that he couldn't redirect the 4-A blast on his own and needed help, no. He was clearly doing his best there and couldn't hold up. He's just 4-A.
With his spatial gate, he has other abilities we are yet to see. Just 4-A this early into the series is bullshit

With his spatial gate, he has other abilities we are yet to see. Just 4-A this early into the series is bullshit
We're very late into the series. Not quite end of series yet, but to say we're early in any capacity is a bit silly. The presumable final villain has a name, full-fledged appearance, motives, many known powers, and really isn't even much of a mysterious character anymore. And we can't use the webcomic as a reference for how the manga will go from here at this point because of how much they differ. Entire arcs could be skipped.

We're very late into the series. Not quite end of series yet, but to say we're early in any capacity is a bit silly. The presumable final villain has a name, full-fledged appearance, motives, many known powers, and really isn't even much of a mysterious character anymore. And we can't use the webcomic as a reference for how the manga will go from here at this point because of how much they differ. Entire arcs could be skipped.
also saying 4-A this "early" is lmao from another perspective, since we had High 6-A 34 chapters in, with Saitama not even putting in effort

Pretty sure we're only halfway into the webcomic, which itself is only like 50-75% through its entire run. So I can understand why he said that.

Pretty sure we're only halfway into the webcomic, which itself is only like 50-75% through its entire run. So I can understand why he said that.
if you say halfway and use percentages only, sure, it might seem somewhat early. But that's ignoring the actual amount of chapters. Being a quarter of the way through One Piece is still a massive amount of time and content the series goes through

Tatsu probably won’t be portrayed as a sociopath. Wouldn’t fit with what we’ve seen from her in the manga

Can someone give me a better way to list off Saitama's Accelerated Development?

Can someone give me a better way to list off Saitama's Accelerated Development?
I don’t see any better way aside from the emotion thing and him fighting against a comparable opponent and getting exponentially stronger as a result. I think it is just from overthinking it as accelerated development doesn’t only involve just emotions too.

Battle: The characters development is faster than normal while battling. Different from the "Training"-Type Accelerated Development this type has a specific focus on increase in battle, which is larger than the increase gained through normal training. List Reactive Power Level instead of this Type of Accelerated Growth.
  • Reactive Power Level is the ability to rapidly increase one's overall strength or other physical capabilities by engaging in combat, becoming more and more capable over the course of a fight. This ability can grant a significant edge in battle, as users can potentially strengthen themselves to match or exceed opponents that were previously on par with or more powerful than them. It is important to avoid confusing this ability with Reactive Evolution, which allows one to develop new powers and resistances in response to the enemy's attacks, and may encompass this ability as well in the process. By contrast, Reactive Power Level does not grant any new abilities, it strictly improves existing ones.”
  • https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Accelerated_Development#Summary

Well, if you say he's grows strong enough to oneshot himself from the previous day, along with the chapter not making a clarification his previous "slow" power growth being only from fighting, you'd prob also want to list he just continuously gets stronger, but it grows to exponential levels when experiencing intense/surges of emotion

Okay but can you give me an actual example of how to list it? I am struggling to come up with an explanation that's fluid and to the point.

Just realized that now the OPM gacha game, (or any OPM game in the future) can give Saitama [Causality Reversal: Utterly Unavoidable] as his ultimate move, and it's gonna be cool as ****.

unknown.png

The sheer amount of copium this man is taking makes me feel light-headed.
Lololol

Okay but can you give me an actual example of how to list it? I am struggling to come up with an explanation that's fluid and to the point.
Just list it as “Fought Garou and was becoming stronger from fighting him in combat and experienced intense emotions while fighting him.”

Also the chart was showed before the due to emotion statement though tbf.
https://**********/read/imgur/mUagtWL/1/15/

Just list it as “Fought Garou and was becoming stronger from fighting him in combat and experienced intense emotions while fighting him.”

Also the chart was showed before the due to emotion statement though tbf.
https://**********/read/imgur/mUagtWL/1/1/
That doesn't sound very good.

Accelerated Development (His power will increase rapidly when feeling intense emotion, which began to happen upon fighting someone of similar power for the first time)

Also, wait. Depending on how the next chapter goes, if Saitama removed God's influence on Garou entirely, it might give Saitama even more hax.

Back