• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ngl i still don't really believe the feat is 4-A.i just don't get how they went from a supposedly 4-A feat to a fight with basic tier 5 feats done on a small moon. I ain't gonna believe it til i see the aftereffects
I mean it's hard to argue against it but the narrative would've hype it up

Regardless y'all can fight over it

The fact that Saitama moves the portals with his hands even though it is not possible, in theory, and he has managed to get into the phoenix man's dimension also makes me think of some kind of manipulation of reality or toon force for Saitama
It's just NPI

I've seen the argument that the black void behind the earth is meant to be the portal that the Blast team sent the attack through... I actually find that to be surprisingly convincing. Like it's way better than it being the dark side of the moon or the shadow of the earth or whatever. It makes sense. Blast and his team divert energy through portals, then they all show up and redirect the energy and we see this massive black void behind the earth. I think it could legitimately be just a portal.

I imagine that we will likely get more context to what that was in future chapters. Murata loves to draw the crater on the moon repeatedly, so I doubt he would forget about a gaping void where stars used to be. Maybe we'll see that black void vanishing and the space looking like normal.

I've seen the argument that the black void behind the earth is meant to be the portal that the Blast team sent the attack through... I actually find that to be surprisingly convincing. Like it's way better than it being the dark side of the moon or the shadow of the earth or whatever. It makes sense. Blast and his team divert energy through portals, then they all show up and redirect the energy and we see this massive black void behind the earth. I think it could legitimately be just a portal.

I imagine that we will likely get more context to what that was in future chapters. Murata loves to draw the crater on the moon repeatedly, so I doubt he would forget about a gaping void where stars used to be. Maybe we'll see that black void vanishing and the space looking like normal.
It's the destruction of the stars, stop making excuses e-e

It doesn't make sense either, no portals had that color, no light around, the angle is completely different and they were between the Moon and Earth

Potential upgrade to the feat but it's possible that the recoil actually disrupted space and caused a massive black hole.

Which would upgrade the feat as well.

Open to interpretation I assume?

It's the destruction of the stars, stop making excuses e-e

It doesn't make sense either, no portals had that color, no light around, the angle is completely different and they were between the Moon and Earth
just like the gama ray thing it was made on purpose and its a clear feat and when people say wiki hate's upgrade for opm they say WE ARE NOT

Also I want to ask everyone. Going by what we have right now, what rating would Blast get?
If we don't scale energy redirection to his other stats "High 5-A, likely Hjgh 4-C. 4-A with energy manipulation (Provided 1/5th thr energy needed to redirect the Serious Punch Clash)". Otherwise it would be 1/5th of the feat as his tier, which would still be 4-A.

Assuming the void isn't just the moon and we're viewing it incorrectly.

If we don't scale energy redirection to his other stats "High 5-A, likely Hjgh 4-C. 4-A with energy manipulation (Provided 1/5th thr energy needed to redirect the Serious Punch Clash)". Otherwise it would be 1/5th of the feat as his tier, which would still be 4-A.

Assuming the void isn't just the moon and we're viewing it incorrectly.
We need a Universal Energy System to scale his physicals to 4-A

And Blast has literally no feats on that, maybe in the future, but we don't know much for now

If that's a portal why blast and the team didn't know where saitama and garou go?

Technically there is, it isn't mention much but their auras tend to reflect their power as well.
That's far from enough, in verses that I got this accepted, we needed a ton of different feats, mainly examples of the characters getting physically weaker after losing energy or getting physically stronger by receiving energy, making weapons more durable by enhancing it with the user's own inner energy, precisely the relation between your body or objects/weapons and whatever magical power you use to amp them

Blast just doesn't have enough, maybe because we don't know much from him

That's far from enough, in verses that I got this accepted, we needed a ton of different feats, mainly examples of the characters getting physically weaker after losing energy or getting physically stronger by receiving energy, making weapons more durable by enhancing it with the user's own inner energy, precisely the relation between your body or objects/weapons and whatever magical power you use to amp them

Blast just doesn't have enough, maybe because we don't know much from him
Atomic got stronger with the sun blade dude to the Ki amp. Then mentioned how vast Platinums Ki was who was much stronger than him.

Potential upgrade to the feat but it's possible that the recoil actually disrupted space and caused a massive black hole.

Which would upgrade the feat as well.

Open to interpretation I assume?

In terms of artistry, Blackholes are normally depicted to have a spiraling effects at its edges by artists, and Murata usually honors these little nuances on his drawings.

The hole from the manga panel isn’t even completely circle to begin with. And then the fact it also doesn’t have a spiraling effect destroys any idea it is a blackhole.

The portal idea doesn’t bode well when you consider how Murata usually draw his portals.

It’s probably difficult to accept for some, but the best possibly explanation on what caused the appearance of the hole is due to the destruction of the stars. It’s simple, and it follows Occam razor.

Ok lightning I think I found direct evidence. Bomb had his energy drained and it weakened him when fubuki used it to amp her healing for Tank Top.

Inb4 chapter gets some art corrections and the void is revealed to be the moon, Murata just forgot to draw it’s surface. 🗿

This makes the most sense to me.

Yeah I'm a bit reluctant to scale Blast redirecting energy with portals to his physicals.

Back