• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's just called being a doomer
Not when the stakes is only a momentary displeasure about something you actually can’t control.

I would not have that mind set if it involved things that could cause harm. Always be optimistic about things that could harm us but we can change for the better.

did I get political?

Not when the stakes is only a momentary displeasure about something you actually can’t control.

I would not have that mind set if it involved things that could cause harm. Always be optimistic about things that could harm us but we can change for the better.

did I get political?
Basically, "if you expect disappointment, then you can never really be disappointed".

Ok...I think we're bypassing the obvious
There are no stars between Earth and Jupiter right
Was it a shock wave that affected them at a distance or it should just be considered Verse mechanics

R.ff8055267e23a4a34f2f7f4a32f498bf

Next up on the which planet god will watch saitama vs garou will be neptune
it will not know what hit him

Alien X… haven’t heard that name in a while.

Also, Alien X 3-A? What a downgrade. Last time I ever cared about Ben 10 he was a multiverse level dude.
Yeah. The dude has it rough. He got hammered to from 2-B to At least Low 2-C. A very cocky upgrade thread came to put him back to 2-B, but it only ended making him go down to 3-A.

Sus fallacy

the raws doesnt actually say limitlessly, right? I checked the raws via machine translation and it doesnt say anything like that, but just wanna be sure (machine translations are wacky, aka google translate, etc)

I'm sure Murata most likely just made a mistake. There are multiple arcs, including specific character arcs (even ones that started recently in this same arc) left unfinished, it was a random thing he said in a Twitter conversation about something completely different in every way, even though that would be an absolutely huge announcement, and we're nearing the end of an absolutely massive arc (for OPM standards), which coincidentally lines up with the same time as Murata apparently saying something about the series ending.

The only reliable argument I could see in favor of Murata actually claiming the series will soon end is just the crazy shit that's been happening. God and Blast being almost on the forefront of the current plot, and Saitama going all-out and possibly bleeding, is big enough to be in the final arc of the series. But still, it definitely doesn't outweigh everything else for why it seems unrealistic.

But there is no real point in talking about how plausible or implausible it is. Just gotta wait and see. I'd say that it's doubtful, though, for those reasons.

Japanese reader here. I’ve literally never heard any manga artist use シリーズ (direct translation: “series”) to mean “serialization/publication.” Never. And I’ve been reading manga since I was a kid decades ago.

Artists would use 連載 (rensai = serialization) when talking about the series. And use different variations depending on the context like 完結 (Kanketsu = complete work/to finish the current work), 休載 (kyuusai = break), 打ち切り (uchikiri = axed) etc.

“Series” in the context of English is not the same in Japanese. It’s more akin to an “arc” in this context.

Edit: this is why it’s not being talked about in Japan because people are thinking the end is near for the current Garou arc rather than the whole series.
Wow, who knew TGShitter was lying?! Not me!

Saitama punching his way into 1A
Featherine Vs Saitama would soon become a reality 🍆
1-A and above are pure bragging right tiers.

It's hard to make matches that aren't stomps, it becomes harder to quantify feats and even when all you're hard work pays off you can't even add matches to their profiles because they're so hard to quantify. It honestly surprises me that anyone would want their character to be that strong willingly.

Even if Saitama was at this tier, even lower level witches have a fraction of all Power and Abilities displayed in the stated category. Unless Saitama somehow forms a resistance to conceptual manipulation, time manipulation and plot manipulation (among a shit ton of others) he would be so helplessly stomped I would find it hard to even look at him tbh.

And of course, it's not like even 1-B is much better as a tier.

It's hard to make matches that aren't stomps, it becomes harder to quantify feats and even when all you're hard work pays off you can't even add matches to their profiles because they're so hard to quantify. It honestly surprises me that anyone would want their character to be that strong willingly.

Even if Saitama was at this tier, even lower level witches have a fraction of all Power and Abilities displayed in the stated category. Unless Saitama somehow forms a resistance to conceptual manipulation, time manipulation and plot manipulation (among a shit ton of others) he would be so helplessly stomped I would find it hard to even look at him tbh.

That was obviously a joke
Yh..1A matchups are lame..hell they don't even get a Matchup

What did the raw say?
どこまでもつえ強ェ…。!!!! (First panel in where he supposedly says "limitlessly strong")
Deepl: How far they can go... !!!!

The panel below where he supposedly once again says limitlessly: どこまでもコイツをコピーしてやる打うかち克って
DeepL: I'll copy this guy wherever I can.
(DeepL is a machine translation site. kinda better than google translate ig)

Anyways, even with all of these, I cant really find the kanji for limitless in the raws from what I have noticed, so... 🤷‍♂️

どこまでもつえ強ェ…。!!!! (First panel in where he supposedly says "limitlessly strong")
Deepl: How far they can go... !!!!

The panel below where he supposedly once again says limitlessly: どこまでもコイツをコピーしてやる打うかち克って
DeepL: I'll copy this guy wherever I can.
(DeepL is a machine translation site. kinda better than google translate ig)

Anyways, even with all of these, I cant really find the kanji for limitless in the raws from what I have noticed, so... 🤷‍♂️
Never trust google, though it has helped me do well in French 2, it also exposed me

Damn, bro didn't get the joke
1A Saitama is far fetched

Can someone here with better editing skills and energy than me just try figure out if the cracks in the earth (shown in red) are facing the moon or not? That’d probably help decipher if the void is the moon, just a massive art mishap, or an actual void of no universe.

Back