• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Complete facts. Zoro is probably the most overrated character in terms of skill on the entire wiki. And I don't say that lightly.
None of his skill feats are overrated, what's overrated is the concept of skill itself on the wiki.

Also really don't appreciate you essentially calling them wank whenever I spent hours gathering them. Whereas I could easily say the same exact thing about Garou's skill feats, especially his RE.

See? Other people can do that too. This is an OPM thread, let's keep it that way.

you could wank garou to NLF and zoro's skill is still more wanked.

Edit: zoros skills are great but hes never demonstrated anything outstanding that catapults him close to being S tier skill wise.

None of his skill feats are overrated, what's overrated is the concept of skill itself on the wiki.

Also really don't appreciate you essentially calling them wank whenever I spent hours gathering them. Whereas I could easily say the same exact thing about Garou's skill feats, especially his RE.

See? Other people can do that too. This is an OPM thread, let's keep it that way.
Zoro's skill being overrated is a universally known thing even outside of this forum. Nobody is targeting you or your scans. Bro.

you could wank garou to NLF and zoro's skill is still more wanked.
Absolutely not. Zoro's skill feats are cut clear and the only person who wants them is Moneky (And if you take his arguments are genuine that makes you a Clown as well if not a bigger clown.)

Zoro's stuff doesn't nearly get the amount of wank yall are pushing. Smh acting like this is Ikki / Fate levels of BS, no, that's clearly not the case and as the person who placed his feats in the profile I'm more than happy to explain how they aren't wank.

Absolutely not. Zoro's skill feats are cut clear and the only person who wants them is Moneky (And if you take his arguments are genuine that makes you a Clown as well if not a bigger clown.)

Zoro's stuff doesn't nearly get the amount of wank yall are pushing. Smh acting like this is Ikki / Fate levels of BS, no, that's clearly not the case and as the person who placed his feats in the profile I'm more than happy to explain how they aren't wank.
People once argued that Zoro skill stomped Musashi Miyamoto from Fate. I'm not joking. His skill is incredibly overrated on this wiki and outside of it.

Zoro's skill being overrated is a universally known thing even outside of this forum. Nobody is targeting you or your scans. Bro.
Which is funny because I'm more active on forums outside this wiki and I've never seen anyone use Zoro's skill as a win con outside of this wiki.

You clearly don't know what your talking about, so do me a favor and quit acting like you do.

People once argued that Zoro skill stomped Musashi Miyamoto from Fate. I'm not joking. His skill is incredibly overrated on this wiki and outside of it.
That never happened, I remember that same exact thread. And it turned to shit after conceptual Skill was brought up as per fate threads.

Again, you either have a lack of context or know nothing considering Musashi and Fate are known for infamous skill wank.

This thread is absolutely proof that Zoro's skill is wanked on the wiki...

It took 11 pages for Zoro fans to accept that their character wasn't as skilled as they were trying to make him out to be.
Read the thread, again I was in the thread and I can personally tell you that wasn't the case.

Honestly to me it seems like your just salty over the Kaidou vs Garou thread given the fact that your literally lying about arguments used.

Don't link shit that you never even took part of just to be misleading.

Read the thread, again I was in the thread and I can personally tell you that wasn't the case.

Honestly to me it seems like your just salty over the Kaidou vs Garou thread given the fact that your literally lying about arguments used.

Don't link shit that you never even took part of just to be misleading.
I think maybe you should re-read the thread if you actually think it isn't a clear demonstration of skill wank.

you dont be looking at the HST threads, gauntlet runs, duo guantlet runs, etc.
Your right, and you do? That's nice to know how much time you spend there.
so u think zoro is more skilled then, just furthering the wank i see.
Neither combatant is more skilled than the other. Garou isn't a swordsman, and Zoro isn't a hand to hand combatant. There's no skill comparison to be made between them.

Your right, and you do? That's nice to know how much time you spend there.
i do be stalking peeps, spend enough time to see people coping from each verse and seeing threads get closed after like 20 hours of debating.
Neither combatant is more skilled than the other.
lol
Garou isn't a swordsman, and Zoro isn't a hand to hand combatant. There's no skill comparison to be made between them.
or garou stomps.

I think maybe you should re-read the thread if you actually think it isn't a clear demonstration of skill wank.
I really don't care what you think. 🤷 I was in that thread along with several other's and I know it wasn't "skill wank." nor did anyone say Zoro skill stomps.

Dude literally this is just you finding random threads that turned toxic in order to blatantly fabricate shit. Very unbecoming of a staff member which explains why you haven't been promoted.

I really don't care what you think. 🤷 I was in that thread along with several other's and I know it wasn't "skill wank." nor did anyone say Zoro skill stomps.

Dude literally this is just you finding random threads that turned toxic in order to blatantly fabricate shit. Very unbecoming of a staff member which explains why you haven't been promoted.
I and several others believe it is indeed skill wank, so I will continue to hold this opinion and share it when anyone asks why I think so.

It isn't "finding a random thread." It's one of the clearest examples of what I'd consider a skill wank on the entire site. If you don't see how it is, then that just proves your bias, tbh.

I'm not even a staff member on VSBW. And I don't want to be.

I guess a lot of us live in different parts of the internet, who would've thought? Of course not all of our experiences, even on the same website, would be the same.

Anyone else feel like this is getting a little heated? I don't know the people here so I could be wrong on this.

But I hope we can all keep ourselves level headed, and not go on to insult other people just because they annoyed you. Sometimes it's best to take a step back and calm down.

Even if you heavily disagree with something.

Back