• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It would be cool if his limiter removal makes it so he has adaptive evolution superior to Garou, and even if he copied his strongest serious punch and broke his hand with it his fist would heal instantly and he gets an exponential strength growth that explodes Garou fist leaving him completely confused.

"Could this caped baldy know some secret technique not even i can grasp?!"
But Saitama alway holding back

It’ll be funny if full power Saitama only gets resistance to power mimicry and technique mimicry. Two things pretty much useless for him in vs debating.

inb4 at the end of the series, God ends up matching Saitama in strength briefly, but then suddenly it's discovered that Saitama breaking his limiter and his nature as the strongest automatically amps him up to be able to one shot him. Saitama finds out that he'll always grow stronger than his opponent, even if they briefly match him. Literally unable to find and enjoy a good fight for more than a second, if that

I think that'd be almost worse for Saitama than never finding a proper fight. Having one in your grasp, but whoops, turn out your body just adapts and makes it so you one shot your opponent near instantly

Last edited:
inb4 at the end of the series, God ends up matching Saitama in strength briefly, but then suddenly it's discovered that Saitama breaking his limiter and his nature as the strongest automatically amps him up to be able to one shot him. Saitama finds out that he'll always grow stronger than his opponent, even if they briefly match him. Literally unable to find and enjoy a good fight for more than a second, if that
This is pretty similar to how I think Saitama and Garou’s Serious Punches are gonna clash in the next chapter. Garou’s Serious Punch clashes with Saitama’s for just a second, and then Saitama completely overpowers him.

3itcbhb35z491.jpg

God Made Garou an Avatar, and someone once speculated that a God resides inside of Saitama.

I wonder 🤔
I think the fan translation is doing you a disservice here- God doesn't mean avatar in the spiritual or religious sense, he means more "designated representative" in the legal sense. Avatar obviously sounds cooler than that though. This blog here explains it pretty well

So more like Garou being God's "Champion" in a sense?
"代行者 : a proxy; an agent; a [an authorized] deputy [substitute]; a representative."

Yes, but the funny thing is he used lawyer language to get that across. From the way this guy puts it God said-

"Garou, I'm making you my secretary and giving you the power to answer cosmic phone calls and make business decisions on my behalf"

Okay now I'm exaggerating but secretary isn't far off in the sense that it's an official deputization kinda deal. Garou, Cosmic Secretary Mode hits different and not necessarily in the way ONE might want

More like what is not wrong.

Are they saying that this attack that Saitama just outright said that "yeah that shouldn't even gaze the earth surface" is weaker than even Garou nuclear punch?

But for real tho it a bait

Don't bite it.

Last edited:
It's not wrong (well, I'm assuming it's not), but it's essentially the equivalent to using the tensile strength of the grass an explosion flayed rather than using the shockwave formula.

Even the luminosity alone (using a distance of 100 metres and apparent magnitude of -25, even though −26.74 is more logical) is easily over 7 kilotons.

Last edited:
would be a shame if one of them died to radiation
That's not going to happen, first because Zombie man can regenerate as soon as Garou gets away from him. And then they're not going to die of Cancer, they're getting so much radiotherapy q the hair is falling out, they're going to be cancer free for a loooooooooong time 👀

Back