• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TL: Today, too, my quota is 7 sheets of penmanship, but the day is over just by specifying them. I made zero progress. But I'll do something. I'm not specifying, I'm directing the staff.

289509741_177850967934891_5047759555229738640_n.jpg
******* BOOBA!!!

Looks like Blast is going to be the one getting the credit for defeating Garou in the manga.
Wouldn’t mind it. Depending on how things unfold next chapter, he could potentially be far more powerful than we currently imagine. Probably. Maybe.

You sure the 8-C guy is not trolling? Cause regardless of calcs, the beams themselves dwarf the size of the Buildings.

I really think the guy is trolling. You guys are falling for it.

Yeah, no way someone can actually believe in that

Once again, I invite you guys to join me in this discussion (let's try to pause the scaling and horny for a second)
Guys, time for some interesting discussion

Now that we are probably getting no more S Class stuff besides Blast, I think we can start the talk: Who, starting in the Monster Base Raid, was the best S Class and who was the biggest disappointment ? You guys can vote and I'll keep track of the count

Best S Class: For me it's Flash

His expectations were high, but he completely destroyed them with his performance in this arc and basically took no super big Ls, even after being defeated by Platinum, he got up rather quickly without the need of external healing and was the only one still up against Garou's radiation. Basically every moment with him, besides against Blast, was to show how impressive he is. His fight against Gale and Flame is one of my favorites in all the manga and the Speedster fight was amazing aswell

Flash fans are surely well served

Tatsumaki, Genos and Silver Fang are the other great ones, however they either took too many Ls (Tatsumaki and Genos were basically corpses and Genos...yeah) or never really went beyond their expectations (Silver Fang, he lacked that one shots Vs cadres for example, the next level power), although for me is is the #2. Tatsumaki had two great fights with Psykos and went beyond the expectations I guess ? Considering the current scale of the manga, she reaching High 6-A is actually very accurate for a Above Dragon+

Keep in mind my vote isn’t based on who had the best feats

Worst S Class: Either Amai Mask or Darkshine

I know Amai Mask isn't S Class but you guys got what meant. His feats are surviving Fuhrer Ugly and one shoting Do-s, which are not really that bad (In terms of Narrative, Do-S is a very powerful Demon level threat) but Murata made sure to make him look pathetic in basically every panel he was in (even in back covers), and the few good ones don't have exactly the best feats. What makes it worse is his WC feats, where he was pretty much one of the best performances on the surface, while manga threw him away at the very beggining. His defeat to Mutated FU is likely THE biggest L a hero took in this arc besides Genos

Darkshine on the other hand had good feats, but his Ls were...massive to say the least

Gonna take Amai Mask for #1, Darkshine is number #2

In the end my two favorite characters took one spot 🗿
I'm interested on seeing what you guys think

What if this all leads us to an unexpected twist that in fact Genos is not a cyborg, but a robot, and all his memories of his family are fake, and therefore Kuseno became nervous when Genos allegedly found a trace on the killer of his town?

And his brain is some kind of center. Not organic. Just an experiment by Kuseno involving artificial intelligence that perceives itself as a person.

This is unlikely, but it sounds very cruel.

What if this all leads us to an unexpected twist that in fact Genos is not a cyborg, but a robot, and all his memories of his family are fake, and therefore Kuseno became nervous when Genos allegedly found a trace on the killer of his town?

And his brain is some kind of center. Not organic. Just an experiment by Kuseno involving artificial intelligence that perceives itself as a person.

Certified Bladerunner 2049 moment

And Dr. Kuseno is a member of Dr. Bofoi's group whose mision is to investigate about Saitama's power

OPM fans REALLY like shitty cliche plot twists don't they? This ain't no M. Night Shyamalan movie, get that nonsense outta here lol

But why though

Oh ? I'm surprised to see Pig God there

Mind telling me your reasons ?
He saved ppl and cares to help those who can't fight unlike the others. Bros build like a neckbeard but has the heart of a chad.

Unlike many other heroes in the series, Pig God possesses a strong sense of duty, as he escaped his hospital to ensure that all monsters were defeated after the Monster Association incident despite still being heavily injured.

Oh ? I'm surprised to see Pig God there

Mind telling me your reasons ?
He saved ppl and cares to help those who can't fight unlike the others. Bros build like a neckbeard but has the heart of a chad.

Unlike many other heroes in the series, Pig God possesses a strong sense of duty, as he escaped his hospital to ensure that all monsters were defeated after the Monster Association incident despite still being heavily injured.
^^^what pepsi said, saved all the heroes, s class, a class, b class, c class, mercenaries, etc on multiple occasions.

That would be weird and unfairly cruel to Genos for no reason at all.

inb4 manga Genos’ memories before the cyborg-fication belong to Kuseno and Genos is just a full on robot designed to find the one responsible for murdering Kusenos’ family.

It’s always been strange with just how “robotic” and non human-like Genos has always been for the most part. He doesn’t act like how I’d imagine a cyborg would let alone a teen cyborg.

That and how he just kinda feels like he “popped into existence”.

It’s always been strange with just how “robotic” and non human-like Genos has always been for the most part. He doesn’t act like how I’d imagine a cyborg would let alone a teen cyborg.

That and how he just kinda feels like he “popped into existence”.
I mean he very much still retains his human characteristics, he asked Kuseno for it and has a quite particular wardrobe choice and fashion style.

wdym not acting how you'd expect? Are you including the fact he was maimed and had his family murdered before being rebuilt and focusing solely on revenge on years? That kind of stuff doesn't tend to just go away. Also I feel like some robotic characteristics would seep in if your whole life now was basically that. He has scanners for eyes and everything, he literally sees like a machine would

Didn't Fubuki state she was going to reinforce and restore his organic parts when she stopped him from self destructing? Along with doing whatever to his thermal energy.

I imagine she would've noticed if he didn't have any organic components at all. Unless he's a VERY advance robot.

Based story take actually 💀

I don't think ONE is gigachad enough to do something like that, but I'd love it if he did.

Back