• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I want to ask why Garou didn't get the mind manipulation resistance ability from this achievement?
p_20.png

The same black specs appear when Garou uses the Gravity Knuckle and right after the barrage he mentions that Blast can't do anything to stop him.
Don’t use Garou as a reliable source of power scaling. The dude thinks he can mimic Saitamas full power, and before that he though he was standing in the same realm of power as him.

this has nothing to do with how strong blast Is at full power btw, really couldn’t care less.

3-C feat wise since God's 4D stuff doesn't imply he's effecting universal space time in a way to get a Tier 2 rating.

MMVRrpt.png
DvqimWf.png

So the black specks do indeed seem to appear when Gravity Knuckle is used, so i don't think we can say it's blood or pieces of Garou being chipped/hit off. Garou also mocks Blast, saying that while he may be the #1, he's not worth his attention. So no signs of visible injury, and Garou gives no reactions to say he was hurt at all. Tbh, Blast may have to have a "Likely" rating instead of a concrete one, cause as it is, i'm not seeing concrete evidence he did any, or enough damage to properly scale.

Guys, time for some interesting discussion

Now that we are probably getting no more S Class stuff besides Blast, I think we can start the talk: Who, starting in the Monster Base Raid, was the best S Class and who was the biggest disappointment ? You guys can vote and I'll keep track of the count

Best S Class: For me it's Flash

His expectations were high, but he completely destroyed them with his performance in this arc and basically took no super big Ls, even after being defeated by Platinum, he got up rather quickly without the need of external healing and was the only one still up against Garou's radiation. Basically every moment with him, besides against Blast, was to show how impressive he is. His fight against Gale and Flame is one of my favorites in all the manga and the Speedster fight was amazing aswell

Flash fans are surely well served

Tatsumaki, Genos and Silver Fang are the other great ones, however they either took too many Ls (Tatsumaki and Genos were basically corpses and Genos...yeah) or never really went beyond their expectations (Silver Fang, he lacked that one shots Vs cadres for example, the next level power), although for me is is the #2. Tatsumaki had two great fights with Psykos and went beyond the expectations I guess ? Considering the current scale of the manga, she reaching High 6-A is actually very accurate for a Above Dragon+

Keep in mind my vote isn’t based on who had the best feats

Worst S Class: Either Amai Mask or Darkshine

I know Amai Mask isn't S Class but you guys got what meant. His feats are surviving Fuhrer Ugly and one shoting Do-s, which are not really that bad (In terms of Narrative, Do-S is a very powerful Demon level threat) but Murata made sure to make him look pathetic in basically every panel he was in (even in back covers), and the few good ones don't have exactly the best feats. What makes it worse is his WC feats, where he was pretty much one of the best performances on the surface, while manga threw him away at the very beggining. His defeat to Mutated FU is likely THE biggest L a hero took in this arc besides Genos

Darkshine on the other hand had good feats, but his Ls were...massive to say the least

Gonna take Amai Mask for #1, Darkshine is number #2

In the end my two favorite characters took one spot 🗿

MMVRrpt.png
DvqimWf.png

So the black specks do indeed seem to appear when Gravity Knuckle is used, so i don't think we can say it's blood or pieces of Garou being chipped/hit off. Garou also mocks Blast, saying that while he may be the #1, he's not worth his attention. So no signs of visible injury, and Garou gives no reactions to say he was hurt at all. Tbh, Blast may have to have a "Likely" rating instead of a concrete one, cause as it is, i'm not seeing concrete evidence he did any, or enough damage to properly scale.
While I don't really mind that, Garou said he shouldn't pay attention to Blast because he was focusing on Saitama. That shouldn't be an anti feat in any way

Also Garou has no physical expression and has regeneration, so it may be harder to see him in pain or with little damage

While I don't really mind that, Garou said he shouldn't pay attention to Blast because he was focusing on Saitama. That shouldn't be an anti feat in any way

Also Garou has no physical expression and has regeneration, so it may be harder to see him in pain or with little damage
Garou says "you're not even worth my attention". Yeah he mentions Saitama after, but if anything you could take that as more evidence that Blast might not have done much, taking it as Garou saying "You're not even worth my attention. But that Saitama guy, he can actually damage me". If anything, him ignoring Blast completely for Saitama works against Blast's potential scaling

Now that we are probably getting no more S Class stuff besides Blast, I think we can start the talk: Who, starting in the Monster Base Raid, was the best S Class and who was the biggest disappointment ? You guys can vote and I'll keep track of the count

His expectations were high, but he completely destroyed them with his performance in this arc and basically took no super big Ls, even after being defeated by Platinum, he got up rather quickly without the need of external healing and was the only one still up against Garou's radiation. Basically every moment with him, besides against Blast, was to show how impressive he is. His fight against Gale and Flame is one of my favorites in all the manga and the Speedster fight was amazing aswell

Tatsumaki, Genos and Silver Fang are the other great ones, however they either took too many Ls (Tatsumaki and Genos were basically corpses and Genos...yeah) or never really went beyond their expectations (Silver Fang, he lacked that one shots Vs cadres for example, the next level power), although for me is is the #2. Tatsumaki had two great fights with Psykos and went beyond the expectations I guess ? Considering the current scale of the manga, she reaching High 6-A is actually very accurate for a Above Dragon+

I know Amai Mask isn't S Class but you guys got what meant. His feats are surviving Fuhrer Ugly and one shoting Do-s, which are not really that bad (In terms of Narrative, Do-S is a very powerful Demon level threat) but Murata made sure to make him look pathetic in basically every panel he was in (even in back covers), and the few good ones don't have exactly the best feats. What makes it worse is his WC feats, where he was pretty much one of the best performances on the surface, while manga threw him away at the very beggining. His defeat to Mutated FU is likely THE biggest L a hero took in this arc besides Genos

Darkshine on the other hand had good feats, but his Ls were...massive to say the least

Best S Class: Flashy Flash 100%

Worse S Class: Drive Knight

The MVP of the S class was definitely Tatsumaki for me but Flashy is a close second, had the ninja bros focused on the rest of the S class instead of him things would have gone south very quickly.

Darkshine took massive Ls but he at least casually one shotted arguably the most powerful Demon level monster in the series, was still relatively unharmed after fighting Garou, tanked ENW water jets and dispersed it with one jab and was beating thousands of BS with no issue.

Amai is just the worst, his best feat is blitzing the mercenaries and killing one of the less impressive Demon level threats (and he failed at that too). All around Iaian was the better A class hero in this arc and the whole series facing 4 Dragon level threats and holding his own against them.

It isn’t an anti feat. The one who came out on top was blast in the scuffle. There’s some stupid people who make shit up for some reason.

Garou says "you're not even worth my attention". Yeah he mentions Saitama after, but if anything you could take that as more evidence that Blast might not have done much, taking it as Garou saying "You're not even worth my attention. But that Saitama guy, he can actually damage me". If anything, him ignoring Blast completely for Saitama works against Blast's potential scaling
In no moment he implied Blast not being able to harm him and that’s a massive reach

And him wanting to fight Saitama instead of Blast is, quite literally, obvious. That doesn't hurt Blast's potential or hype because no normal OPM fan saw him as Saitama level or something

It honestly seemed like Garou just wanted to see what Blast was capable of and just didn’t care for what he seen. Like he has zero interest in Blast. But at the same time Blast is only trying to prevent collateral damage.

Saitama > Blast. And who cares about that? garou is going to get folded by the person he thinks he can beat.

honestly, what is it with people just pulling stuff out of nowhere to justify their bias. Why not take it how it is, a held back Blast fighting evenly with a held back Garou.

Because she can only control you if she can damage you. If she can't damage Garou there's no way for her mind control to work.
Btw, wouldn't that make Do-S "At most Low 7-B" ?

She was controlling the private squad who currently scale to the Iaian and the other two, listed at "At most Low 7-B"

Back