• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just make Blast AP at least 7-B citing that as one of the most powerful S class heroes he should at least match the AP of Dragon level threats or something idk

This is literally the exact reason why it's better to wait lmao. If we didn't and people insisted on a CRT now, it'd be 10 pages of arguing with Blast scaling fully or a "Likely". But since we're waiting, we have the opportunity for Blast to very visibly harm Garou next chapter

So the black specks do indeed seem to appear when Gravity Knuckle is used, so i don't think we can say it's blood or pieces of Garou being chipped/hit off. Tbh, Blast may have to have a "Likely" rating instead of a concrete one, cause as it is, i'm not seeing concrete evidence he did any, or enough damage to properly scale.
There's even black specks when he simply BFRs Garou, so I agree with the likely unless he performs other feats.

Saitama > Blast. And who cares about that? garou is going to get folded by the person he thinks he can beat.

honestly, what is it with people just pulling stuff out of nowhere to justify their bias. Why not take it how it is, a held back Blast fighting evenly with a held back Garou.
Where did it show Blast holding back? He thought Garou was a threat to all life on earth and was surprised Garou managed to break out of his loop. I don't see why he would hold back in this instance.

Let's put our debate aside for now, let's focus on discussing what abilities Blast and Garou get in this chapter

and we still have a chance for that before the next chapter comes, we don't have to talk about AP blast either

let's focus on what blast and garou have got

and because this is my first time here maybe I can give a little opinion and help even though it doesn't mean much

LET'S GOOO

Garou was a threat to all life on earth and was surprised Garou managed to break out of his loop. I don't see why he would hold back in this instance.
There's some implications that he's hesitant to fully fight Garou I guess
While not confirmed (and probably won't be until the next chapter), Blast doesn't want to endanger the planet and wanted to move Garou elsewhere. He just can't now because Garou can teleport/dimension hop. But he (probably) wouldn't hold back his punches and he mentioned his cosmic gates were overloaded from a single punch barrage from Garou.

There's some implications that he's hesitant to fully fight Garou I guess
While not confirmed (and probably won't be until the next chapter), Blast doesn't want to endanger the planet and wanted to move Garou elsewhere. He just can't now because Garou can teleport/dimension hop. But he (probably) wouldn't hold back his punches and he mentioned his cosmic gates were overloaded from a single punch barrage from Garou.
Blast wanted to take Garou off planet to fight him properly. It's outlined in his though bubbles.

I think Blast’s ratings based on this chapter alone would be something like.

AP, Dura, Striking Strength etc: At least High 6-A (Insert Reasons), likely 5-A (Insert Reasons), possibly High 4-C (Insert Reasons).

Speed: At least FTL

He should honestly just straight up scale in my opinion. He was confident against Garou despite managing to sense energy, managed to move at similar speeds, and might have damaged him (Garou's form makes it unclear).

They scale with their suits. As sonic showed the armor is > operators. If you have a scan of her damaging the armor then yeah she would scale that way.
Well apparently it was off screen

Still, I guess she could be "At least 8-B, at most Low 7-B" ? There is a chance of them being controlled after a whip strike instead of taking out their armor and then haxing them. It would make Fubuki's scaling a little bit more consistent

He should honestly just straight up scale in my opinion. He was confident against Garou despite managing to sense energy, managed to move at similar speeds, and might have damaged him (Garou's form makes it unclear).
There is that detail aswell, Blast has power reading

He should scale, likely or not, I don't really mind, but he deserves the Tier

Blast at the absolute minimum would still be above the likes of Boros, Tatsumaki, and Psyrochi in terms of stats.
I think Blast’s ratings based on this chapter alone would be something like.

AP, Dura, Striking Strength etc: At least High 6-A (Insert Reasons), likely 5-A (Insert Reasons), possibly High 4-C (Insert Reasons).

Speed: At least FTL

5-A and High 4-C would have the same reasons which is just "scaling to Garou"

Rating would either be
At least Multi-Continent level (Considered by Tornado to be more powerful than herself), likely Large Planet level, possibly Large Star level (Scales to Garou)
Or
Unknown. Likely Large Planet level, possibly Large Star level (Scales to Garou)
Or
Large Planet level, possibly Large Star level (Scales to Garou)
Or
At least Multi-Continent level (Considered by Tornado to be more powerful than herself), likely higher

Last edited:
Putting him above Tatsumaki, Flash, or others seems rather unnecessary for me, nobody close to their power would have done what Blast did. You don't need to push a somewhat arbitrary and unnecessary "At least" Tier to someone who has a "Likely", it's perfectly valid to leave it as it is, if Blast ends up only likely scaling to Garou's AP, he will be "Likely 5-A, possibly High 4-C"

Garou is currently "At least FTL, likely higher" and I believe CF Garou will have a "Likely Far Higher" if no other speed feat is showed, Blast should have that too

Edit: And for the love of God, no Unknown 🗿

Garou should’ve went on an hero rant about Saitama’s heroism for being the strongest and fastest in the verse yet failing to save a disciple. Would’ve played into Saitama’s doubt, reaffirm Garou’s belief about heroes big time and make the readers think differently about how Saitama approaches villain encounters.

Back