• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, about Saitama, I will say there are some already dried up spots on him that look slightly different from the nuclear rain. But I'm not gonna assume it's blood until we actually have confirmation.

Also, the fact that Saitama can shrug off all of this nuclear radiation when it's potent enough to possibly kill people in hours if not less adds even more credence to how resistant he is to it. Blast also doesn't seem to mind the passive radiation.

Screenshot_20220622-182346_Chrome.jpg

Ahh blast sucking the explosions, i was wondering what was happening in this page

Tbh I find it silly that we don't scale off of Saitama's reactions. This Serious Punch is clearly more powerful than every other serious attack going his expressions.

Does this mean saitama, blast, and bang have a passive radiation resistance? Those 3 weren't harmed at all by the radiation
I think Bang is probably just holding up against it as well as he can, we didn't see him much after the beginning and we don't know how he's doing. He could be given it though. If he is still unharmed by it the next time we see him then definitely.

And yeah Saitama and Blast 100% have it. Although I don't think it'd be worded as passive, because it's not something they consciously control to begin with, they just are resistant to it.

Back