• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blast blitzed FF, putting him at FTL speeds, and he one shots a monster of unspecified strength, while also defeating Elder Centipede, with it barely escaping.

That gives Blast:

FTL speed, and at least low 7B AP. That's enough for a profile.
Ninjas state speed = power so him being faster than flashy and visibly being larger than him makes him upscale his strength 😤

The load was blown far too early in terms of destruction scale within the series. The next strong badass villain group/being would have God level and have at least planetary feats to be maybe impressive and only Saitama would only be the one fighting them unless the Blastice league are involved too.

The load was blown far too early in terms of destruction scale within the series. The next strong badass villain group/being would have God level and have at least planetary feats to be maybe impressive and only Saitama would only be the one fighting them unless the Blastice league are involved too.
While planetary NVL would be cool, I don't think we'll be getting consistently planet level characters until after neo-heroes/the Organization. I could see more country-multi-cont top/god tier characters at the crest of various arcs.

I mean Saitama gets more developed throughout the later arcs and is centered around being the side character and bringing attention to those lesser groups/people(ONE bringing in some mp100 vibes). So personally I think the focus of the next villains is more so building up other characters, world building, plot that isn’t focused on Saitama but rather deepen the story of OPM.

I'm praying for something juicy tomorrow. Won't get my hopes up too high though since it could just be Garou Vs. S-Class whole chapter. Which is fine from a story-perspective. But from a powerscaling standpoint I doubt it'll give us anything good. On the contrary, there might be some ridiculous ******* outlier that will become annoying for the next 2 weeks. (Mid-tier weakened S-Class scratching Garou or something)

I'm praying for something juicy tomorrow. Won't get my hopes up too high though since it could just be Garou Vs. S-Class whole chapter. Which is fine from a story-perspective. But from a powerscaling standpoint I doubt it'll give us anything good. On the contrary, there might be some ridiculous ******* outlier that will become annoying for the next 2 weeks. (Mid-tier weakened S-Class scratching Garou or something)
You're forgetting that he has the potential to use some crazy abilities and hax to fight the S-Class. He has the all forces, energy, and ******* science itself at his disposal. Sure, we might not get any AP feats, but there is definitely other stuff to look forward to.

Garou in the last chapter can already out hax phoenix man
Lets see if we get something good here. Immortality Type 5 god and garou with EE possibly

You're forgetting that he has the potential to use some crazy abilities and hax to fight the S-Class. He has the all forces, energy, and ******* science itself at his disposal. Sure, we might not get any AP feats, but there is definitely other stuff to look forward to.
Yes, but why would he bother using hax on fodder that he can currently one-shot with a backhand. I can see him stalling it to torment them, but I doubt he'll use a new ability. If you gained superpowers, you wouldn't use them to defeat ants. I only see him using hax on Blast or Saitama at the moment, and that's assuming Blast shows up during the fight, of course.

Garou with dark matter would be crazy, I think the aim is astronomy based phenomenons which the best thing is probs SS-galaxy level. But it won’t be needed until Saitama fights him again.

Garou with dark matter would be crazy, I think the aim is astronomy based phenomenons which the best thing is probs SS-galaxy level. But it won’t be needed until Saitama fights him again.
Considering how his new power mimicry works, I could see him producing black holes of varying sizes. Actual ones, instead of just using gravity manip, mentioning how black holes work similarly in how they apply massive gravitational pulls, and then many of the fans misinterpreting it completely.

Before garou can commit evil he gets a shiver and when he turns around mars is being hurdles towards the earth.
He stops it and everyone changes their mind on him and considers him the hero and then taro comes running with tears falling out of his eyes (input best art murata can muster and colored pages) as he jumps up and hugs Garou. Removing the god form and returning him to normal.
Then Saitama comes back, without thinking, punches garou and ends up splattering him.
Taro remembers the pressure of the god forms and manages to tap into in.
End of chapter

Before garou can commit evil he gets a shiver and when he turns around mars is being hurdles towards the earth.
He stops it and everyone changes their mind on him and considers him the hero and then taro comes running with tears falling out of his eyes (input best art murata can muster and colored pages) as he jumps up and hugs Garou. Removing the god form and returning him to normal.
Then Saitama comes back, without thinking, punches garou and ends up splattering him.
Taro remembers the pressure of the god forms and manages to tap into in.
End of chapter
Thank god fans aren't the writer

Back