• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What are your bets for tomorrow?

- Will we have the famous Garou fight against the Class-S? But for that to happen Saitama has to be taken out of battle for a while. But how will this happen? Will he be BFR for the Black Hole that Garou is said to have created? The power of the attack threw Saitama to another planet? Sun? Or out of the solar system? Or does Saitama just appear as if nothing happened and One Shot CFM Garou?

Should get a neat speed feat from Saitama I guess. Everyone will have a durability upgrade. Also FTL+ Sweet Mask.

can we add this ability to saitama, that he can negate regeneration at least mid, or maybe low-mid or high-low??

thanks for your answer

can we add this ability to saitama, that he can negate regeneration at least mid, or maybe low-mid or high-low??

thanks for your answer

Elder Centipede's Regeneration is Low-Mid and this scene is just Saitama dealing more damage to Elder Centipede than it can recover from through the sheer Attack Potency difference since Low-Mid Regeneration can deal with things like lost limbs and organ damage but not something like being reduced to dust. Saitama would have gotten Regeneration Negation from this if Elder Centipede couldn't regenerate from the damage inflicted by Saitama before he died or if Elder Centipede had Regeneration so potent that it gave him Immortality Type 3.

Elder Centipede's Regeneration is Low-Mid and this scene is just Saitama dealing more damage to Elder Centipede than it can recover from through the sheer Attack Potency difference since Low-Mid Regeneration can deal with things like lost limbs and organ damage but not something like being reduced to dust. Saitama would have gotten Regeneration Negation from this if Elder Centipede couldn't regenerate from damage inflicted Saitama before he died or if Elder Centipede had Regeneration so potent that it gave him Immortality Type 3.
what about EOW? is the case the same as the elder centipede?

what about EOW? is the case the same as the elder centipede?
Saitama presumably just punched it so hard that all the water it was composed of was dispersed. Since Evil Natural Water survived and got eaten by Pig God in the webcomic there is also the possibility that it will show up later in the manga too.

Saitama presumably just punched it so hard that all the water it was composed of was dispersed. Since Evil Natural Water survived and got eaten by Pig God in the webcomic there is also the possibility that it will show up later in the manga too.
what if EOW really doesn't leave a mark (or is actually killed without a trace) after being hit by saitama, will saitama get negation regeneration?, Sorry for asking so many questions I'm new here and I just wanted to make sure

what if EOW really doesn't leave a mark (or is actually killed without a trace) after being hit by saitama, will saitama get negation regeneration?, Sorry for asking so many questions I'm new here and I just wanted to make sure
Evil Ocean Water has Low-High Regeneration which means that it can regenerate from having no solid parts remaining or in this case since Evil Ocean Water doesn't have any solid parts a puddle. If Saitama killed Evil Ocean Water, then he would have needed to either somehow bypass the Regeneration with some sort of ability or trick or he punched Evil Ocean Water so hard that less than a puddle was left of it.

Evil Ocean Water has Low-High Regeneration which means that it can regenerate from having no solid parts remaining or in this case since Evil Ocean Water doesn't have any solid parts a puddle. If Saitama killed Evil Ocean Water, then he would have needed to either somehow bypass the Regeneration with some sort of ability or trick or he punched Evil Ocean Water so hard that less than a puddle was left of it.
oh i see, thanks for your answer

maybe this is my last question today, what about god's profile, when will his profile be returned? I'm really looking forward to it

maybe this is my last question today, what about god's profile, when will his profile be returned? I'm really looking forward to it
That will probably happen when we have a much better idea of God's strength and abilities since we've never seen God fight or received much of an explanation about him.

That will probably happen when we have a much better idea of God's strength and abilities since we've never seen God fight or received much of an explanation about him.
can't we take some abilities from the person he's given power to? like HE and Garou? I hope the GoD profile is republished soon, I'm really looking forward to it, yeah maybe that's enough for today I've had enough of all my questions that bother me, I can finally relax now , Once again, thank you

can't we take some abilities from the person he's given power to? like HE and Garou? I hope the GoD profile is republished soon, I'm really looking forward to it, yeah maybe that's enough for today I've had enough of all my questions that bother me, I can finally relax now , Once again, thank you
You're welcome. Homeless Emperor and Garou could probably indeed provide God with a decent Powers and Abilities section though he would presumably have more than that and in Garou's case we'll presumably still see more of what he got from God.

With Garou's new stuff, we pretty much have enough for a profile in my opinion, not only for accuracy purposes, but also because God will be such in interesting character to talk about, he is far stronger than the current Garou and shares the powers he gave to others, that's a very powerful and decently haxed character. We only lack seeing how he uses these powers to throw him at VS Threads, but still, I think he has enough. If Blast has enough material, God also have

Blast doesn't have enough material and neither does God.
Blast blitzed FF, putting him at FTL speeds, and he one shots a monster of unspecified strength, while also defeating Elder Centipede, with it barely escaping.

That gives Blast:

FTL speed, and at least low 7B AP. That's enough for a profile.

Imagine if we eventually get a God fight and all he does after materializing is throwing regular punches and kicks on a huge scale and firing energy beams.

Back