• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does size really discredit anything? Like with ur logic it’s only bc of size meaning he can do it, only a smaller scale. (I’m neither for nor against it)
When has size ever not discredit anything in regards to these recent events in the chapter tbh. The whole point of Fist of God Garou not being straight up High 4-C is because the Gamma Ray is of a different size.

Psykos herself noted the difference in the area of effect despite being the same thing so it's clearly relevant here when comparing the two feats.
I think Psykos compare both because both are divine power, not because both are nuclear explosions nor something
This is a possible interpretation too, yeah.

So I was thinking something, the fact that the Earth's magnetic fields were going crazy means he was moving the Earth's outer core doesn't he? Since the Earth's magnetic field is created by the movement of nickel and iron within the outer core.

Is there a way to account for that in his calc instead of assuming he only moved a tiny part of the lithosphere?

When has size ever not discredit anything in regards to these recent events in the chapter tbh. The whole point of Fist of God Garou not being straight up High 4-C is because the Gamma Ray is of a different size.

Psykos herself noted the difference in the area of effect despite being the same thing so it's clearly relevant here when comparing the two feats.
implying HE can't do it on that scale.
but at the end of the day HE can do it, just not on that scale.

Not really. Reading that chapter again it was the energy spheres being compared, not the nuclear reactions and HE's energy spheres have already been calculated.
The energy sphere psykos is talking about is literally the nuclear reaction, hence the "a nuclear attack" then cuts to the spheres imploding/exploding. 🗿
Garous energy spheres=the process of nuclear fission
Psykos: Garou energy spheres=HE energy spheres
Also this isn't about calcs, its about the properties

The energy sphere psykos is talking about is literally the nuclear reaction, hence the "a nuclear attack" then cuts to the spheres imploding/exploding. 🗿
Garous energy spheres=the process of nuclear fission
Psykos: Garou energy spheres=HE energy spheres
Except Psykos literally related them on two distinct properties: their source which is from divine energies and the appearance in the form of HE's energy spheres. To say that she meant that they're the same in regards to nuclear fission would mean taking her comparisons being beyond what was shown.
Also this isn't about calcs, its about the properties
HE's attack potency is currently based on his energy spheres. If it's properties are called into question we'd logically have to revisit the calc.

She could barely damage his ship and saitama didn't even notice he was being attack by her and in WC he didn't even thought of anything of tatsumaki but go on keep acting like a clown.

"Bu-but it's WC"

lol acting like it's not written by ONE.
tatsumaki LITERALLY destroyed ALL CANNONS of boros'ship with a single finger movement. Also, forgot that she was EXTREMALY casual? She was completely easy on the ship.
In webcomic, Tatsumaki was baddly injuried in her "fight" agaisnt saitama, also, MANGA TATSUMAKI IS ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL, WAY stronger than her webcomic version.
Another point, DONT' USE SAITAMA TO SCALE ANYONE.

Boros is not even implied to be the ultimate boss LOL, almosts all of boros' statements was him talking about himself being EXTREMALY cocky.
probably the strongest beings that boros has ever faced was his generals, and they barely are 6-c....
even orochi would consider himself the strongest of the universe under those circumstances

Last edited:
Except Psykos literally related them on two distinct properties: their source which is from divine energies and the appearance in the form of HE's energy spheres.
yeah...in which both of them are the same from what she said and u just said.
To say that she meant that they're the same in regards to nuclear fission would mean taking her comparisons being beyond what was shown.
how so? she saw an apple and said this other thing is just like that apple.
HE's attack potency is currently based on his energy spheres. If it's properties are called into question we'd logically have to revisit the calc.
but thats irrelevant until everything is established.

yeah...in which both of them are the same from what she said and u just said.

how so? she saw an apple and said this other thing is just like that apple.
She doesn't know how the energy spheres were formed beyond they were a power given by god.

We know they were a direct result of Garou's martial arts knowledge allowing him to merge with the forces of the universe. Same power, different methods (unless stated otherwise).
but thats irrelevant until everything is established.
This is true.

She doesn't know how the energy spheres were formed beyond they were a power given by god.
well yeah, they're both divine power given from the same person.
We know they were a direct result of Garou's martial arts knowledge allowing him to merge with the forces of the universe. Same power, different methods (unless stated otherwise).
inconclusive evidence(that won't be answered until god arc if even) yet the basis is still same power.

286362162_5460699090648629_2318387574716351934_n.jpg

well yeah, they're both divine power given from the same person.

inconclusive evidence(that won't be answered until god arc if even) yet the basis is still same power.
Er...no. Garou used his knowledge and martial arts to gain his abilities not to mention HE is dead. We don't need god arc to answer any of these questions. God being a source of power is completely meaningless as a scaling reasoning to anyone except God himself and even that to an unknown degree..

Last edited:
Er...no. Garou used his knowledge and martial arts to gain his abilities
and that knowledge being put to use into MA came from god...
God being a source of power is completely meaningless as a scaling reasoning to anyone except God himself
and those he gifted his power to and how it works/what it is...

like what bruh, what r u arguing/trying to say, ur acting as if garou just became all this by himself.

and that knowledge being put to use into MA came from god...
This is true. I don't see how this relevant to my point.
and those he gifted his power to and how it works/what it is...
Based on what evidence?
like what bruh, ur acting as if garou just became all this by himself.
I literally said Garou scales only to God as a source of his power. What in that statement means Garou became all of that by himself?

HE showed none of this degree of cosmic knowledge nor were his abilities depicted as anything but vague "light powers". You are taking a statement of a source of power and appearance and making it something it was never depicted to be.

Based on what evidence?
you said...
God being a source of power is completely meaningless as a scaling reasoning to anyone except God himself
god making garou his avatar. and u know people are getting gods power...
I literally said Garou scales only to God as a source of his power.
the above post contradicts this point
I literally said Garou scales only to God as a source of his power=/=God being a source of power is completely meaningless as a scaling reasoning to anyone except God himself
HE showed none of this degree of cosmic knowledge nor were his abilities depicted as anything but vague "light powers". You are taking a statement of a source of power and appearance and making it something it was never depicted to be.
yeah...except i said...
(I’m neither for nor against it)
due to the fact that ur logic behind it makes/made 0 sense is why i was questioning ur "but he didn't do it on that scale"...

the above post contradicts this point
Okay please point out where or how these things are different.
I literally said Garou scales only to God as a source of his power.
I legit have no idea what to tell you. They are literally the same thing and people having the same power source is meaningless if they're shown to use their abilities in completely different ways.
yeah...except i said...
Irrelevant to be honest. You continued to argue the point even when I pointed out that kind of reasoning was wrong.
due to the fact that ur logic behind it makes/made 0 sense is why i was questioning ur "but he didn't do it on that scale"...
Also irrelevant since I later corrected myself upon realizing I was remembering wrong. Enough of this "he said, she said" nonsense. If you actually have an argument I'd like to hear it. Since you clearly don't there's no need to continue this.

I legit have no idea what to tell you. They are literally the same thing.
You said it’s meaningless as a scale reason and only to god himself in one of them…
Irrelevant to be honest. You continued to argue the point even when I pointed out that kind of reasoning was wrong.
i argued terrible point(s) made
Also irrelevant since I later corrected myself upon realizing I was remembering wrong. Enough of this "he said, she said" nonsense. If you actually have an argument I'd like to hear it. Since you clearly don't there's no need to continue this.
Yeah I think I made it clear alittle earlier that this was over
like what bruh, what r u arguing/trying to say

excuse me, I want to ask about how to upgrade a character, because I'm still a beginner and want to try it

Sorry if im out of topic

excuse me, I want to ask about how to upgrade a character, because I'm still a beginner and want to try it

Sorry if im out of topic
Well if u want to upgrade them u would need feats/calcs that surpass there current rating/calc. If it’s a calc you would want a calc group member to evaluate it in the calc evaluations thread. And once you have that u can make a Content revision thread(CRT) and add an explain as to how or what is affected in the characters profile.

I'm predicting when Saitama returns next chapter, (or the one after that) we will get that "haha i'm impressed, that's all" "Mind if i get a little serious?" moment.

Garou before redraw: "maybe....this is how...i wanted to die all along?"

God: "even if you didn't fully take my hand...you did just barely touch it"

"I shall make you into my avatar"

Garou: "Sorry Tareo this is good bye"

Garou want to die so that God wouldn't take over his body

SC should be FTL in reactions and possibly/likely FTL movement speed. He tagged FS+Resonance Metal Bat who was about to hit him before Metal could land his attack and he kept up with FS+Resonance+Awakening Breath Garou in the race to his regen blob heart who was possibly moving at full speed since interesting enough no one reacted to SC and Garou actually ascending.

Last edited:
I think SC having anti feats like One-Shotter could react to it and save Garou is what makes him not FTL. The argument was also that it never really "tagged" Garou without threatening him with the helicopter.

The "Absolute Evil" thing is absolutely not fear manip. They even say right before then that everyone can feel the aura of power from him. Being scared from sensing/feeling an aura of someone who's extremely powerful, far, far more powerful than you, is not fear manip.

Back