• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki ability downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So from this thread Tatsumaki got Durability Negation and Regeneration Negation for having "cellular level damage."

However both of these are inherently wrong, as Tatsumaki isn't destroying the opponent down to cells or even targeting and damaging each individual cell, and unlike other examples such as Naruto's Rasenshuriken his is stated to effect each individual cell, so this isn't something attributed to AP like how Tatsumaki's is.

First of all she's never shown doing this anywhere else in the fight until she becomes enraged while she was already at an AP advantage against Psykos, and increased it even further once she threatened her sister. Tatsumaki isn't targeting cells themselves, if you damage the body to a certain point you'll damage the cells as well.

Secondly, her regeneration Negation was added randomly without a CRT so that part in particular needs to go as she's never shown negating someone's regeneration as opposed to overcoming it via her AP. She isn't halting, slowing or destroying the opponent's cells to stop the regeneration.

How was that ever accepted? OP literally debunks himself.

Tatsumaki​

Very minor revision, but Tatsumaki should have an ‘At least’ in her AP rating. The Attack Potency page describes the qualifications for an ‘At least’ as: Should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.

Tatsumaki, while injured, effortlessly stomped Psykorochi, destroying Orochi on the cellular level with Drive Knight even implying she could’ve been off the mark and still won.

So she has the At Least for an attack that supposedly negates durability and Regeneration? Hm.

I remember that point was countered by saying tatsumaki was not strong enough to destroy all of psykos' cells through AP alone.
If you destroy the inside of the body you can destroy the cells to an extent, even a Mid regeneration level can regenerate said head being reduced to atoms.

It isn't implied she directly effected the cells of her opponent.

If you destroy the inside of the body you can destroy the cells to an extent, even a Mid regeneration level can regenerate said head being reduced to atoms.

It isn't implied she directly effected the cells of her opponent.
psykos has high mid regen but the corpse left behind after tatsumaki attacked her was stated to be destroyed on the cellular level without a huge AP advantage, wouldn't that be durability negation or am I wrong?

I'm not seeing any wrong with it, i guess.

You could argue that tatsumaki just damage pyskos beyond the capabilities of her regeneration, but then again the reason why OP give her regeneration negation to low-high, rating is the fact that her TK stop pyskos from regenerating, by damaging her cells.

She damage pyskos cells
to stop her from regenerating anymore, simple as that. If you can't regenerate from the destruction of your cells, then yes, she negating your low-high below regeneration.

Though tbh I'm not really sure about durability negation either... But i guess it's because, you can't do the same thing by normal means or, just by being ridiculous high in AP compared to her, even a universal dude can't do the same thing, unless it explicitly stated.

Her TK can interact even on cellular level which was the most smallest particle of a human body... So yeah? Nothing wrong with her giving that rating.

Her TK can interact even on cellular level which was the most smallest particle of a human body... So yeah? Nothing wrong with her giving that rating.
I don't really wanna participate in this debate but I just wanna say that the cell is in fact not the smallest particle of a human body.

but then again the reason why OP give her regeneration negation to low-high, rating is the fact that her TK stop pyskos from regenerating, by damaging her cells.
🤔I mean naruto doesn't have regen negation from damaging cells... To me she just damaged her to the point of not being able to regen from what you described.... 🤷‍♂️

Regen neg... Should be, to make your opponents stop being able to effect their regen... Not damage someone to the point of not being able to regen... I mean literally any character that's for example 100x faster than the opponent could move faster than their regen and attack the opponent for a long time until they can't regen which then would also qualify as regen neg 🤷‍♂️ or if you have 100000x lifting strength and you just crush them, it would also qualify then 🤷‍♂️ me personally I wouldn't say that's regen neg

🤔I mean naruto doesn't have regen negation from damaging cells... To me she just damaged her to the point of not being able to regen from what you described.... 🤷‍♂️
Except it explicitly show that it was use to counter for regeneration... Though that being said I'm really fine with removing it. It doesn't really gonna change, the fact that she could still crush and neg peeps who can regenerate low-high below.

Precog... He knows before the attack is even fired, where it's coming from and when it comes.... You could even dodge types of infinite speed with precog🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Anyway this thread has been open for a few days, is it fine to remove the abilities mentioned in the OP? This isn't a hax, it's just a result of overwhelming AP.

You can destroy and damage cells, molecules, atom and so on via extreme levels of Attack Potency, she blew up Pyskos which in turn resulted in it's cells being damaged, and it's not like she's destroying them either so that wouldn't qualify as Regeneration Negation either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back