• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GRB would be more radiation manipulation than anything.

The size is the only reason why I would be hesitant on High 4-C since IRL GRBs are massive, but if nothing else the blackhole he makes seems like it'd be well into tier 5 either way.

Final key would be Avatar of God or something.

GRB would be more radiation manipulation than anything.

The size is the only reason why I would be hesitant on High 4-C since IRL GRBs are massive, but if nothing else the blackhole he makes seems like it'd be well into tier 5 either way.

Final key would be Avatar of God or something.
It's still Awakened Garou. Avatar of God is just a classification.

Is there anything that stops us from making the CRT rn?
We need to know the size of an average Gamma-Ray Burst. And someone needs to calculate the size of Garou's.

Or someone can just calculate the size of the black hole he made, and we can get the GBE from it. Though I'm not sure if it'd be accepted as a real black hole.

Just Awakened Garou is enough, the implication is that the "Modes" are akin to stances he assumes when fighting. Cosmic Fear Mode is his default, Saitama Mode is the other one he uses.
Oh, right. Yeah then Awakened Garou is good enough.

Yeah we need:

• Calculation on the the Gamma-Ray Burst taking in account the smaller size / calculation on the black hole (Gonna be High 5-A)
  • Figure out the tier of an actual average GRB
  • Figure out what we're going to do about Garou's tier (I predict we'll get a "At least High 5-A, Likely High 4-C" thing going on)
  • Downgrade Monster Garou to 5-C.

At this point better to just wait for the fight to actually be over since Murata and ONE can always either change something or throw something new in.

If OP can wait for CRTs until Wano mostly ends we can wait on Garou.
I agree to this. It's better to wait so we don't have to keep on changing things here and there

At this point better to just wait for the fight to actually be over since Murata and ONE can always either change something or throw something new in.

If OP can wait for CRTs until Wano mostly ends we can wait on Garou.
I completely agree.

"Even if you didn't take my hand, you still barely touched it." - God to Garou

This implies that the power God gave to Garou is only a fraction of what he could have otherwise received if he fully accepted the deal which is insane.

watch how next chapter after garou thrashes the heroes for a bit we get shown saitama(maybe along with the beam) flying in space before hitting a few stars/planets ..space stuff and destroying them from the impact

Man I can't wait to see Garou absolutely obliterate every S-Class Hero lol. It's gonna be a massacre.

"Even if you didn't take my hand, you still barely touched it." - God to Garou

This implies that the power God gave to Garou is only a fraction of what he could have otherwise received if he fully accepted the deal which is insane.
Speaking of that, if God turns out to never have a feat on his own, I think we can already give him Tier 4 or whatever Garou ends up at. Since he went for 5-C to such a higher Tier, most of it comes from God anyway, he should downscale

He also already has some good haxes

A GRB can vary in size. Garou's is much smaller than an actual one. So calculating to compensate for that would give us a baseline of how strong it is.
Garou was specifically stated to be able to have control the vast amount of power of the universe and is able to harness it inside of his body. He has the full force of the GRB. The best way to go about it is find the power of an average GRB, and just give that to Garou.

A GRB can vary in size. Garou's is much smaller than an actual one. So calculating to compensate for that would give us a baseline of how strong it is.
Besides we both know as soon as Damage and Pain_to_12 see the CRT (no offense intended to the users) the chances of the High 4-C end being accepted are null. Likely even try to debate the Supernova and black hole not being calcable due to lack of realistic physics.

Speaking of that, if God turns out to never have a feat on his own, I think we can already give him Tier 4 or whatever Garou ends up at. Since he went for 5-C to such a higher Tier, most of it comes from God anyway, he should downscale

He also already has some good haxes
Garou was only given a fraction of God's power as Matt pointed out.

If anything, God upscale drastically.

Garou was specifically stated to be able to have control the vast amount of power of the universe and is able to harness it inside of his body. He has the full force of the GRB. The best way to go about it is find the power of an average GRB, and just give that to Garou.
Yeah but this is right after it was compared to the Water Stream Fist mimicking the flow of water. the Water Stream Fist doesn't literally create water currents but it acts like one. In this case Garou is producing his own GRB, no reason to instantly assume it's identical to a real one because Gamma Ray Bursts are scientific phenomena they don't have an Area of Effect they are just big.

In case you guys didn't realize I'm trying to get y'all to get the High 4-C on Garou's page through a concession. If you just push for it you're not getting it, it's not gonna be accepted. So let's calc the smaller version and argue for an "At least, likely" rating.

no reason to instantly assume it's identical to a real one because Gamma Ray Bursts are scientific phenomena they don't have an Area of Effect they are just big
Gamma Ray Bursts are actually very focused. It's the energy of a supernova mostly focused into the beams.

But he is mimicking the IRL phenomena. It's just like... the IRL one is also much bigger.

Yeah but this is right after it was compared to the Water Stream Fist mimicking the flow of water. the Water Stream Fist doesn't literally create water currents but it acts like one. In this case Garou is producing his own GRB, no reason to instantly assume it's identical to a real one because Gamma Ray Bursts are scientific phenomena they don't have an Area of Effect they are just big.
It was taking the concept of the flow of energy and taking control of that on a grander scale. We see Garou doing the same thing to Saitama- someone who was destroying him earlier. He was able to perfectly copy Saitama's strength and speed and match him.

The GRB that Garou copied was even compared to a real one by the narrater. Garou even stated that he has control over the flow of power of the universe, meaning that he can recreate things like that.

Okay, so people, we need someone to find a source for how big the average Gamma Ray Burst is. Once we find that, we can start going somewhere with the CRT we plan to make at some point.

I've searched google a bit but I haven't found a good source.

The GRB that Garou copied was even compared to a real one by the narrater. Garou even stated that he has control over the flow of power of the universe, meaning that he can recreate things like that.
No the narrator just explained what a GRB was it didn't compare it to Garou.

Okay, so people, we need someone to find a source for how big the average Gamma Ray Burst is.
A GRB is an after effect of a supernova where the blackhole collapses fadt enough to form radiation jets.

The average for any GRB would be the same for a Supernova, one Foe of energy or 10^44. Though GRBs can top out to 4-B with Quasars and all that.

Back