• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just wanted to give my opinion
Considering Garou's Gamma Ray Burst as being weak is like saying Super Perfect Cell's solar system busting attack colliding with Gohan's equally powerful attack and not destroying the earth even though both beams were touching the ground makes them below planetary. Garou is explicitly stated to have the power of all forces of the universe, that includes supernovas, gamma ray bursts, radiaton, black holes, and star quakes. It's also literally narratively implied to be a Gamma Ray Burst and a literal comparison is shown along with info to give us an understanding of how strong they are.
Also, Garou has no reason to destroy the planet.

So Saitama was hurt confirmed

Screenshot_4.png

...あ-あ

Sigh...

あの子供にキズつかないって大見栄切ったのにな

And I made such a big case/bravado to that child that I wouldn't be hurt

Just wanted to give my opinion
Considering Garou's Gamma Ray Burst as being weak is like saying Super Perfect Cell's solar system busting attack colliding with Gohan's equally powerful attack and not destroying the earth even though both beams were touching the ground makes them below planetary. Garou is explicitly stated to have the power of all forces of the universe, that includes supernovas, gamma ray bursts, radiaton, black holes, and star quakes. It's also literally narratively implied to be a Gamma Ray Burst and a literal comparison is shown along with info to give us an understanding of how strong they are.
Also, Garou has no reason to destroy the planet.
Lets nerf beerus and goku to mountain level

I wish ONE had bullshitted all that hax into skill feats better. Like if he explained each phenomenom being created physically by garou through interaction with the ambient.

Like the nuclear fission is him using atomic precision to create atom sized shockwaves with WICF to split atomic nucleus into smaller ones.
Gamma ray Burst is him using friction and pressure with his shockwave manipulations to compress nearby gas into a super dense miniature star and then collapse it into said phenomenom.
Would also be cool if his copying had more to it, since copying Saitama is nothing special, and if he's borrowing his power it could be explained as some atomic body control letting him analyze and replicate Saitama's corporeal structure on himself.
While it's all bullshit it also makes the feats seem more like a super overpowered version of his martial artist techniques rather than just straight up hax.

So Saitama was hurt confirmed

Screenshot_4.png

...あ-あ

Sigh...

あの子供にキズつかないって大見栄切ったのにな

And I made such a big case/bravado to that child that I wouldn't be hurt
Wait he was really hurt and had a nose bleed/bruise? I thought people were saying those were just scuff marks

Isn't that what we literally did for marvel characters because their power is so god damn inconsistent every issue and continuity
Tbh, I feel like we should do that as a whole, have a stat specifically for what their standard hitting power is, since it's not really realistic to think a character's always going to be hitting at their strongest level of attacks

Isn't that what we literally did for marvel characters because their power is so god damn inconsistent every issue and continuity
That is not what we did for Marvel, we gave some characters tiers for when they’re holding back. We didn’t give them multiple tiers because of inconsistency.

Are we sure Saitama is rubbing blood off his nose and wasn't just holding his nose from earlier to prevent water from getting in? Doesn't explain why he looked at his hands but yeah
8kfz6Qh.png

Back