• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama is gonna come back next chapter unscathed after the blast. He clearly isn't taking any damage.
Yeah, that Gamma Burst might not scale to Garou's physicals for all we know. And if Saitama no-selled that it likely means he didn't get any damage in the slightest.

Are people actually unironically saying Blast is Garou from the future because of the scar even though Blast is like a whole 15 cm taller than Garou

To be honest, Garou's Tier should be "Varies", since his AP varies depending on what he copies
Was it stated that he copied Saitama's power? Pretty sure Saitama is just gonna come back and put more effort than before into stomping him (like in the original wc).

Was it stated that he copied Saitama's power? Pretty sure Saitama is just gonna come back and put more effort than before into stomping him (like in the original wc).
If he copied just the skill... that's kinda lame, breaks my suspension of disbelief, since Garou himself said Saitama's technique is amateurish so copying it is pointless and improving it quite unecessary too.

He already could almost perfectly copy master martial artists and combine their martial arts into one, and Saitama here is literally just punching fast.

I guess the borrow power from nature through his "modes" means he gets to copy the stats of said character partially too.

If he copied just the skill... that's kinda lame, breaks my suspension of disbelief, since Garou himself said Saitama's technique is amateurish so copying it is pointless and improving it quite unecessary too.

He already could almost perfectly copy master martial artists and combine their martial arts into one, and Saitama here is literally just punching fast.

I guess the borrow power from nature through his "modes" means he gets to copy the stats of said character partially too.
I think he actually did copy the power of Saitama's CNP

Btw, how fast does a Gamma Ray Burst travel?
unknown.png

Garou condenses the total energy of a big bang into one small mass of pure force, and launches it at Saitama. They proceed to play volleyball with the sphere, before Garou detonates it when Saitama tries to hit it a 4th time. But he manipulates the AoE of the attack so it doesn't do too much damage.

Not just yet. Though I feel this fight will literally end up with Garou performing a Big Bang attack. Lol.
I'm still expecting a large scale blast that travels interstellar distances.

But tbh, when garou said he had knowledge of the flow of the universe in such he was moving a galaxy in his hands. If he pulls something similar off in a fight up to scale I would t be surprised.

Bruh, did Saitama's nose just bleed?
Also, are we going to take Garou's GRB at face value? I mean, we kinda have to, if it was just a name, Murata wouldn't go out of his way to make a direct comparison-

Next chapter Murata redraws it

"A mushroom cloud"

"Is an explosion that occurs when a nuclear bomb goes off, it's power enough to nuke cities....the most powerful force confirmed in the world"

Back