• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, even if Saitama took very light damage it still puts some limit on his potential.
A nosebleed means an opponent like 10x stronger than Garou could actually give him some trouble at least

I can't imagine how Saitama will defeat Garou, just brute force won't work, Garou will always adapt to him now.
Garou cannot copy an attack if he doesn't have time for it, that is, if it's an attack powerful enough to defeat him in one hit.

I mean, even if Saitama took very light damage it still puts some limit on his potential.
A nosebleed means an opponent like 10x stronger than Garou could actually give him some trouble at least
I mean, the day one final Tier will be added on Saitama is fated, he broke his limiter and got OP, but he himself said he is not getting any stronger. One day something will push him or something will be the final boss and Saitama will just scale higher, and I don't think this final tier will be Universal or higher (Although God creating the Big Bang or something is possible going what Garou is)

The fact that only a freaking High 4-C attack managed to do something is proof enough to how OP he is

Quero dizer, o dia em que um nível final será adicionado em Saitama está fadado, ele quebrou seu limitador e conseguiu OP, mas ele mesmo disse que não está ficando mais forte. Um dia algo irá empurrá-lo ou algo será o chefe final e Saitama irá apenas escalar mais alto, e eu não acho que esse nível final será Universal ou superior (embora Deus criando o Big Bang ou algo assim seja possível fazer o que Garou é)

O fato de que apenas um ataque de 4-C alto conseguiu fazer algo é prova suficiente de como ele é OP
No one has managed to harm Saitama yet, we don't know what Garou's Gamma attack did to Saitama.

But something crossed my mind now, just like Garou, Blast has cosmic powers. Maybe he's on his personal journey against God for being one of the people who received God's powers and managed to keep his mind

But something crossed my mind now, just like Garou, Blast has cosmic powers. Maybe he's on his personal journey against God for being one of the people who received God's powers and managed to keep his mind
Blast (Garou) is forced to wear a suit to control some of the powers he retained from God 😎

This may be an unpopular opinion but while the tier 4 upgrades are cool and we can have now Goku Vs Garou (10 pages of saying one skill stomps the other), I feel like beyond spectacle it's kinda ass.

I preferred when the fight focused more on Garou's martial arts abilities rather than his physical ones and that he had been hyped up since his fight with TTM to be this martial arts monster. While technically the gamma ray bursts and nuclear explosions are technique based - they don't really compare to any other fight he has had prior to fighting Saitama, especially every fight up to when he has his rematch with Bang imo in terms of depicting the same martial arts TTM was hyping Garou for.

I'm hoping that the table flip will take this fight outside of Earth since, while I don't really want to see Garou fight in space - it's better than having a guy who could at the very least atomise the island they're standing on fight on Earth with little collateral damage (please don't bring up dragon ball since ki control exists).

One thing that makes me dislike this a whole lot less is that this power was given from god rather than a result of Garou's own growth so at least this deviation from his original h2h minor hax combat style was from an external source.

Last edited:
Blast being Saitama Level is more believable now.

i subscribe myself to that believe until it’s disproven.
Why? What has blast done that indicates that he’s anywhere in the same realm of power as Saitama. Jesus, does Murata/ONE really come out and clarify that Saitama was talking about his clothes and that he took zero damage by how many zero ***** he gave. (like even a nug of pain would put Saitama in ecstasy, it’d be a big deal). This Garou wank is gonna be out of this world, I know it. Sighhh

Last edited:
One thing that makes me dislike this a whole lot less is that this power was given to god rather than a result of Garou's own growth so at least this deviation from his original h2h minor hax combat style was from an external source
This basically. The GOD upgrade feels cheap

Also it’s weird that nobody in the Japanese Twitter thread is talking about Saitama “taking damage” because he’s most likely talking about just his clothes.

Abilities that should be added to Garou's profile:

The fact that he has knowledge over every force in the universe should probably be put in his intelligence section as well.

Last edited:
Gamma ray bursts are also a much better justification for saitama's heat resist. Also, the multiple nukes going off on his face are also a better justification for his radiation resist.
Maybe Garou should also get these two, since he wrapped himself in said energy during gamma ray burst.

Abilities that should be added to Garou's profile:

The fact that he has knowledge over every force in the universe should probably be put in his intelligence section as well.
Heat Manipulation would also be good, since gamma ray can exceed 2 billion degrees

Would Garou's matter manip be combat applicable? Like, he caused nuclear fission with atmospheric air particles, but i don't think he's directly attacking Saitama or his opponents on an atomic level

Would Garou's matter manip be combat applicable? Like, he caused nuclear fission with atmospheric air particles, but i don't think he's directly attacking Saitama or his opponents on an atomic level
What do you mean? It was only with "atmospheric air particles" because Saitama blatantly resists it. He DIRECTLY punches Saitama. And air particles aren't much different than "body particles" anyways. They are made up of the same shit (Atoms). If he punched someone with Nuclear Fission they would become the nuke.

What do you mean? It was only with "atmospheric air particles" because Saitama blatantly resists it. Air particles aren't much different than "body particles" anyways. They are made up of the same shit (Atoms). If he punched someone with Nuclear Fission they would become the nuke.
Uh, okay i guess.

Back