• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not really. The manga even went into a big deal about martial art techniques being in tune with nature and relating that to how Garou now controls all the forces of the universe.
The inspiration is martial arts but ultimately it's just a crazy hax and big explosions

Yeah
Screen_Shot_2022-06-08_at_7.20.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-06-08_at_7.21.52_PM.png
oh god they really do have the same scar

It's not just anything when it involves the direct copy of other people's techniques. It's not one or the other. They have direct relation to each other, is my point.
The copying thing is martial arts and cool but the other part of the hax is not martial arts and can be really overpowered is my point. Like all Garou did to cause the Nuclear Fission attack from a visual perspective was a normal-looking punch. Garou's Life Extermination Fist so far has been just punching and an energy blast with hax, not martial arts visually.

It would've been cool if there was a deeper martial art aspect shown to that attack like Garou making his fist into a unique shape or something.

unknown.png

Saitamabros...
A bit of further clarification from the same dude who made that post on Reddit for those who said he could be referring to his clothes.

• Saitama said 傷つかない which is an intransitive verb. "I wouldn't hurt you" is transitive and if Saitama meant that he would've said 傷つけない instead (which is a transitive verb and takes an object)
  • Saitama never said he wouldn't hurt Garou. He said he wouldn't kill him. He also said to Tareo, "Don't worry, I won't get hurt". That's what he's referring to here about "making a big deal". The term Oo mie kitta means "made a big deal out of" and comes from kabuki theater where the actors would strike deliberately ostentatious poses for dramatic effect
  • Saitama's clothes are heavily damaged and Saitama looks like he might have some smudges that could be light bleeding by his nose. It could be just dirt though. Anyway, he could be referring to just his clothes, and it doesn't seem like its serious damage

If he could really copy every form of energy in the universe, or show like he could really copy Bigbang, would he get a 3-A?

Back