• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2ad.png
2sal4mp879l61.jpg

I hope Garou uses his energy hax with martial arts. Like the nuclear fission move is cool and all but it would be cooler if it looked like Garou is doing some crazy martial art stance. Like how WSRCF and WWICF have their own unique stances and hand motions.
Like Garou having different hand and arm motions for all the different energy flows in the universe.

In my view, the whole chapter makes it clear that the Garou's RGB has the same level as a real one, even though it's not the same size. I think high 4-C/4-B could be interesting.

can we consider the Garou as FTL+? This form is much more powerful than his first form, plus he copied Saitama's strength and speed.

can we consider the Garou as FTL+? This form is much more powerful than his first form, plus he copied Saitama's strength and speed.
I would say yes since he adapted to casual Saitama's consecutive normal punches which he couldn't do anything about previously

If Saitama gets FTL+ for being able to outspeed a fourth-armed Garou with one hand, then Cosmic Garou could be FTL+ for being able to actually copy and match Saitama's Consecutive Punches.
also about that, could a 2x multiplier be stacked onto having twice as many limbs? 🐡 would put him at just under 10x SoL.

Goddamn, things got intense. Not really sure if scaling Garou directly to a real Gamma Burst is right since a real one would’ve destroyed the Earth and fried the eyes of anyone who saw it. Another thing: did Garou give Saitama a nose bleed, because it looks like blood underneath Saitama’s nose when he was rubbing it.

Back