• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
also about that, could a 2x multiplier be stacked onto having twice as many limbs? 🐡 would put him at just under 10x SoL.
I think Saitama would need to hit 4 times faster than Garou to overwhelm his fourth-armed barrage using one arm.

This Garou is much faster than when he performed his 4.34c feat.

Goddamn, things got intense. Not really sure if scaling Garou directly to a real Gamma Burst is right since a real one would’ve destroyed the Earth and fried the eyes of anyone who saw it.
Garou's hax is that he can make energy phenomenons happen with his understanding of energy flow and forces of the universe. He was able to create atomic bomb explosions with his Nuclear Fission attack and thus creating a GRB is narratively implied to be 100% true.

He didn’t… get FTL+ for that…?
We just never discussed the redrawn feats, Saitama and Monster Garou are still scaling from the Low 5-B feat, which no longer exists.
Is outspeeding Garou's 4 arms with one hand is concidered x4 if yes, can i know why?
Because Saitama would need to throw 4 punches with one arm at the same time as Garou throws one punch with each one of his four arms.

Garou's hax is that he can make energy phenomenons happen with his understanding of energy flow and forces of the universe. He was able to create atomic bomb explosions with his Nuclear Fission attack and thus creating a GRB is narratively implied to be 100% true.
But it was stated the energy blasts are the same as Homeless Emperor. Does that mean Homeless Emperor, Choze, and Vaccine Man all have nuclear power attacks? If so, does that mean that several characters have to be given resistance to radiation?

But it was stated the energy blasts are the same as Homeless Emperor. Does that mean Homeless Emperor, Choze, and Vaccine Man all have nuclear power attacks? If so, does that mean that several characters have to be given resistance to radiation?
No. Garou is an avatar of God and pretty much been given the true capabilities of God’s gifts unlike the others.

Okay, hear me out.
Now that Garou has absolute knowledge over all flows of energy in the universe and their behaviours... what if he copies Tatsumaki's esper powers?
I was literally gonna mention something like this where Garou resist Tatsumaki’s esper powers through manipulating the energy.

[Latest Episode Update]
We have just updated the latest episode of "One-Pan Man"! Garou despairs in the face of Saitama's overwhelming power. What whispers to him...? Garou, who has gained the power to shake the universe, attacks the hero for the sake of his ambition! Please check it out!

Tonarino back at it.

Take it with a grain of salt

Ah yes, 4-A the based tier.

What happened while I was asleep? I swear that the most wild shit only happens when I'm sleeping 💀

I think so. Garou's nuclear fission triggered a warning for nuclear attack, wich would need a certain amount of sudden radiation increase.
If Homeless emperor's energy bombs work on the same nuclear fission then they should by all means be releasing radiation.
At worst you can say it happens on a level that wouldn't be instantly deadly for a regular human.
At best you can try calcing the size of their nuclear explosions and trying to calculate how much nuclear energy they release.

That and their scars
Yeah
Screen_Shot_2022-06-08_at_7.20.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-06-08_at_7.21.52_PM.png

I'm surprised y'all don't know about it.

Basically the only reason this exists is because of the Bang and Bomb naming scheme. They say that Garou took on the name Blast to pay homage to them.
See, this is why I don’t look at r/OPM, cause this is the kind of shit they come up with.

That's right Jotaro!!! I now understand the flow of all possible energies and that includes your manifested willpower a.k.a STAND! How does it feel??? knowing i can now move even in your world where time has stopped!!1!
So itZ the Same TyPe of Stand as StAr PlatinUm??

3yr6pq.jpg

Back