• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

Imagine you just chilling and suddenly see this

[Reads Chapter]

Sage Centipede's corpse fuses with Orochi's remains via God HaxTM which Garou then eats, meanwhile Fubuki and Pig God have finished healing the S-Class offscreen, leading to Garou vs. the S Class, except Garou's covered in God Brain PatternsTM and his fight with Saitama becomes an "I Know You're In There Somewhere" fight
...THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE. HOW IS THIS LESS ABSURD THAN THE EVENTS THAT ARE ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN THIS STORY?!?!?!??!

I, I just- this doesn't- Murata geniunely must not have anything even resembling a draft or script of the next events in the story, to do a total retcon of a chapter that just came out.

It's an interesting sensation, my brain feeling the rush of total hype, only for it to be drowned out by a sense of [what the ****] as I am too distracted by the chapter's disjointment with its previous release to actually enjoy the content.

(The chapter's better than what it was before, but that expectation's less of a bar to jump over, and more of a ditch to not trip on)

All seething. No coping. That is my being.

[Reads Chapter]

...THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE. HOW IS THIS LESS ABSURD THAN THE EVENTS THAT ARE ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN THIS STORY?!?!?!??!

I, I just- this doesn't- Murata geniunely must not have anything even resembling a draft or script of the next events in the story, to do a total retcon of a chapter that just came out.

It's an interesting sensation, my brain feeling the rush of total hype, only for it to be drowned out by a sense of [what the ****] as I am too distracted by the chapter's disjointment with its previous release to actually enjoy the content.

(The chapter's better than what it was before, but that expectation's less of a bar to jump over, and more of a ditch to not trip on)

All seething. No coping. That is my being.
Murata and ONE have no storyboard. The story is just whatever cool idea they randomly shit out every week

HH+ is better than nothing. Neat upgrade
I honestly thought it was kinda stupid that Power Released Boros was only listed as Supersonic+, as if he's somehow be slower than the weakest S-class heroes like Genos or Puri-Puri Prisoner. I get that there's no consistent proof of speed, but stuff like that should just be implied.

Updated the Boros ting.
Yes my friend Flashy Flash is definitely tens of thousands of times

172f79fae5b9b33e4866df51917798539598ca23.jpg

faster than Released Boros
17f1e3a43b67784221e7362a7e3b669077c501fc_hq.gif

fd0f5b8ac388498eff203e88f911cc105ffe0b3f_hq.gif

HELL he's even faster than MB Boros
8s7vby62x4h61.jpg

And you're definitely 100% not a ******* idiot for thinking that since Boros don't have any speed feats above FF :) wait what did you just say? powerscaling, logic, common sense... sorry never heard about these words before

8s7vby62x4h61.jpg

And you're definitely 100% not a ******* idiot for thinking that since Boros don't have any speed feats but him above FF :) wait what did you just say? powerscaling, logic, common sense... sorry never heard about these words before
Yes 🗿

8s7vby62x4h61.jpg

And you're definitely 100% not a ******* idiot for thinking that since Boros don't have any speed feats above FF :) wait what did you just say? powerscaling, logic, common sense... sorry never heard about these words before
Cope and seethe

Back