• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just cause it doesn’t contradict anything(which we don’t know or atleast not me as of right now) doesn’t mean it’s accurate. With that same logic, you can put every single mobile character in fiction as atleast below average human speed since it doesn’t contradict anything…
But that would easily be contradictory if they had feats above that level. Boros being faster than the average person doesn’t contradict anything at all.

Just cause it doesn’t contradict anything(which we don’t know or atleast not me as of right now) doesn’t mean it’s accurate. With that same logic, you can put every single mobile character in fiction as atleast below average human speed since it doesn’t contradict anything…
You haven’t given a good reason for it to be inaccurate-

And what's your proof for that
why r u hitting me with the proof button…there’s isn’t the “proof” that you want. But with the logic we’re getting at, we’re basically saying every single level of opponents Boros has fought are slower than any S class. And the non linearity of there stats is horrifyingly disturbing. And I’m about to get ratioed once again🥱

I will quit the wiki right now if you could find ANY contradictions to Boros being faster than the average joe.
I'm gonna say that we can safely say, we know, for a fact, Boros is faster than my next door neighbor.
Um acktually, Boros is a fictional character and therefore Immobile since he’s just a drawing on a piece of paper, so your next door neighbor is much faster than him🤓

My next door neighbor has hair bro.
In-training Saitama.
Saitama playing with you vs Saitama trying to kill you, stupid comparison
You do realise, in all your infinite wisdom, that he plays with everyone? If he wanted to kill Boros immediately, it's stated and shown that he could have done it effortlessly.

Also, he was not really playing with SK. SK got one punch in, and Saitama bodied him.

But that would easily be contradictory if they had feats above that level. Boros being faster than the average person doesn’t contradict anything at all.
no, it doesn’t contradict anything as you put an atleast in front of it. So any speed works. It’s doesn’t contradict anything but it’s still inaccurate.

I will quit the wiki right now if you could find ANY contradictions to Boros being faster than the average joe.
I'm gonna say that we can safely say, we know, for a fact, Boros is faster than my next door neighbor.
Dang I didn't know Boros is faster than Wally West :0

Immeasurable Boros lessgoooooooo

Boros’ profile says Saitama was seemingly impressed by his speed
i really gotta love how we throw around "No scaling centered around Saitama at all, no, stop" and then take his side comments and remarks of "yeah you're kinda strong/fast" as ironclad enough pieces of evidence to give people "higher" ratings off of

What if we just...didn't include those side remarks and incredibly vague comments on the profiles, and not use them as a way to scale?

I'm confused why Garou L5B feats were deleted, even though he's still there making the earth bulging.
The exact specific panel that actually net the Low 5-B was sent to the shadow realm and purged from this mortal coil.

I'm glad someone is on the same wavelength as me, so do you wanna make the CRT or should I?
I’ll make it after the CRT to downgrade Saitama to 7-A.
I think the profiles are confusing the terms surprised and impressed. Also, as Therefir says, it's another form.
Yeah, we should change the wording to “Saitama was seemingly surprised by his speed”. Or just nuke the statement like Apeironaxim suggested.

I’m pretty sure we don’t allow scaling by Saitama’s attacks, but even then, doesn’t Psykorochi scales above Saitama’s Serious Squirt Gun or something?

Stronger. Nothing about speed. I'd also argue it's more regeneration.

In general, I just don't see how this gives us anything tangible or really proves your point (it's essentially just a vaguely superior version of what I showed before), especially since Boros has 3 forms with ascending levels of strength and speed.

Also, again, he did one-shot him and Boros said Saitama put no effort into it and could have won earlier. So that just means his usual level of strength didn't work against Armoured Boros, and he drew out the confrontation for fun.

Last edited:
why r u hitting me with the proof button…there’s isn’t the “proof” that you want. But with the logic we’re getting at, we’re basically saying every single level of opponents Boros has fought are slower than any S class. And the non linearity of there stats is horrifyingly disturbing. And I’m about to get ratioed once again🥱
The wiki simplys works by using proof and evidence. I dunno what else to tell you. Your arguments basically boil down to "I feel Boros should be faster than the S Class"

The wiki simplys works by using proof and evidence. I dunno what else to tell you. Your arguments basically boil down to "I feel Boros should be faster than the S Class"
Well I already explained linear growth in OPM. Every single character besides labeled outlier follow the more __ = more __ which is evidence but the wiki won’t accept it…so technically the proof won’t always be used…

……….
I was looking through the fight and was wondering if them outpacing the pieces they blew apart would bring any results, probs not.

I think we should just reword it to the former. It's noteworthy enough to be placed in the justification.
I replaced "impressed" with "surprised" and added that Saitama considered Geryuganshoop's near lightspeed pitches to be nothing but a bad joke.

I think it's weird that's part of possibly higher, considering Boros scales higher into Rel+ than Geryu does but eh

Back