• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
aNiMe

0ea431fc7e4dca4b66e43eced47f8a50.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

f8431e2d457a5ab796e77e323f8f9836cae23d3ev2_hq.jpg

2guO2kvQK9zCiyt0nnje_90AKCtpAGbUOrhWIX_QMZM.jpg
Baken of The 384 Family doesn't see any Relativistic+ Speeds here 🤨

I swear ONE and Murata solely made the OPM Manga so Murata could just draw cool panels and when he's horny, erotic panels of characters like Fubuki, Tatsumaki and etc

Because it's what the databook says? Are you saying we shouldn't use it, that's just gonna make Released Boros go back to Supersonic+ lol
Tf am I getting ratioed for🫠 well obviously that’s what the databook says…but taking the statement at face value is kinda ._.

Bruh, you're the one giving no logic.

We want tangible logic so we can upgrade the profiles.
Ironic.. Saying others comments has no logic or mentality when the scans you sent has no value at all..
Baken of The 384 Family thinks Boros>>>Flashy Flash in speed, but I don't have evidence to back it up.
Did FF speed impressed or surprise Saitama in any way? no than why the **** should i think he's faster than MB Boros or even his 2nd form

Considering the scene the databook is referring to depicts Saitama and Boros moving around as blurs of motion it doesn’t seem hyperbolic.
Well clearly there moving much faster than what is depicted from the statement. I’m basically saying the statement is a lowball.

I agree, Boros being > average dude is flowery language at best.
I've read the manga and I don't see him move at all tbh, so I'm thinking ******** at best, immobile at worst.

Hm, I’d say that a direct statement from the databook that doesn’t contradict anything is pretty accurate.
Just cause it doesn’t contradict anything(which we don’t know or atleast not me as of right now) doesn’t mean it’s accurate. With that same logic, you can put every single mobile character in fiction as atleast below average human speed since it doesn’t contradict anything…

This is how Garou's profile would look it after all is said and done 🗿
His Post Sage Third form art got redrawn.
i̵ ̵c̵o̵u̵l̵d̵ ̵p̵r̵o̵b̵a̵b̵l̵y̵ ̵m̵a̵k̵e̵ ̵a̵ ̵r̵e̵n̵d̵e̵r̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵i̵t̵,̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵r̵e̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵ ̵n̵i̵c̵e̵ ̵p̵a̵n̵e̵l̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵c̵o̵u̵l̵d̵ ̵w̵o̵r̵k̵

Back