• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like I thought Garou's feat didn't have the same impact as Psychorochi's feat despite being much stronger. But hey, at least we got the tier 5 feat we were waiting for

I could actually see this happening if Saitama didn't exist and Boros arrived like a few years later. Garou turns into a "monster" beats all S-Class and now becomes the most feared being on earth. As time passes he fails to commit any real evil deed beyond being grumpy and most of the time he just scares bullies away, keeps the streets safe while killing almost any mysterious being too strong for your local hero (or now vigilante) that appears in a city for "intruding his territory". As time passes most people aren't really afraid anymore, only wary.
Then, a giant alien spaceship appears threatens earth, and Garou takes Saitama's place defeating Boros and as he returns now everyone on Earth hails him as a saviour and the greatest hero. As even while trying to be evil he accomplished his destiny and just saved the entire humanity.
years later , no lol al the garou stuff happened like a month after boros . i am like 99% sure boros was supposed to fight garou but came a little early

The “up to” rating would cover that. Unless you want like, “At least 6-A, higher after transforming, even higher after transforming again, Low 5-B after transforming once again”
Would Garou just stop at “up to low 5-B” and have nothing else? Or would he get a possibly/likely higher key after.

I still think Garou should be high 6-A instead of 6-A via scaling above Orochi.

And will Blast scale to Garou's current feat?

Depends on his feats in the next chapters
Big if, I was just talking about the context about how once he did his attack, nothing dramatic happened. He just carried on fighting and got more hurt for a normal punch than using a “special move”. So it’s like, he has more to spare after his calced attack.

He was shocked by the feat bc he didn’t think a human could possibly do such a thing. And it almost broke the dimension seal which could be a major problem cuz god could get unsealed or just the entire earth blows up.
Well, either that or he is weaker than Garou. I always thought brute strength isn't his thing.

For Saitama: At least Low 5-B+ (Immensely more powerful than Garou, who heavily distorted the Earth with a single strike), likely 5-B (Effortlessly overpowered Garou who was using twice as many fists as Saitama)
Take it or leave it 🗿

For Saitama: At least Low 5-B+ (Immensely more powerful than Garou, who heavily distorted the Earth with a single strike), likely 5-B (Effortlessly overpowered Garou who was using twice as many fists as Saitama)
Take it or leave it 🗿
I’m taking that.
I get: At least Low 5-B+ (Immensely more powerful than Garou, who heavily distorted the Earth with a single strike), likely 5-B (Effortlessly overpowered Garou who was using twice as many fists as Saitama)
You get: More OPM waifus in the next arc.

Take it or leave it 🗿
Could some justification be Garou couldn't catch up to his power even after continuing evolving and getting stronger?

How does LS work in this situation? Garou is effectively only pushing Saitama at high speeds and the planet stuff is happening as an unintended side effect. Could lifting strength even be determined here?

Yes, 5-B Saitama for reasons that don't suck.
images

Back