• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
its 5 now
Like what? Your Size?
the-rock.gif

tier 5 opm coming back for good unless the great downgrade happens again and garou gets pushed into the deep ends of high 6-A like everyone else

Ngl guys, in the end I actually enjoyed the fight. Garou's motivations and backstory never sounded that serious or tragic for me, and going the comedy route was okay in my book, since afaik I always saw him as a kid throwing a tantrum and nothing more🗿
All the manga is good for action I guess….maybe……kinda

Ngl guys, in the end I actually enjoyed the fight. Garou's motivations and backstory never sounded that serious or tragic for me, and going the comedy route was okay in my book, since afaik I always saw him as a kid throwing a tantrum and nothing more🗿
Dont worry, garou was just there to build character. We will get the unexpected character showing up vs saitama real soon if murata draws saitama vs ninja village leader in 2099

I guess Blast can technically BFR Saitama to some place in order to “protect” him from Garou if Garou fighting the blastvengers is gonna be the route

I guess Blast can technically BFR Saitama to some place in order to “protect” him from Garou if Garou fighting the blastvengers is gonna be the route
saitama would probs punch through the location he was bfr'd too and tear the dimensional seal on earth.

So im guessing Nyan is stronger than Boros.
That theme was never set or implied anywhere. Its not Dbz buddy, the theme is just Saitama is too strong for his own good.
Using that same argument would make a black sperm sell upscale every monster before this but we know for a fact that he doesnt and the series itself had backtracked on this “theme” (from boros down back to demon levels and fodder as dragon level beings, none approaching Boros whatsoever or kick back on the feats).
That is literally made up by you and isnt supported by anything but you.

Some made up theme and i guess we can just ignore lore and in series context because we want to.
I guess Orochi is stronger than his fusion.
You are butchering the interpretation. Boros and Garou are both main antagonists they are the only comparable ones.

The power level of average monsters has gone up.

For the first time we have seen tatsumaki challenged.

Genos is progressively getting stronger and even has his own High 6-A feat.

Puri Puri prisnor has gotten stronger since his fight with deep sea king.

Atomic Samurai has made progress by unlocking the Sun Sword.

Other characters in the manga are going through their own shonen progression arcs. This has been confirmed in and interview by ONE that saitama is just max level 100 character in a level 5 world. The world will at some point reach saitama’s level. That’s how they plan to end it.

I can't believe people are wanking the Garou feat so much. It clearly took place over the course of 12 hours just like that one guy recommended. Afterall, didn't you see how confident he was? He said it makes much more sense. And saying it makes more sense means it objectively does, in spite of whatever the story would show and basic common sense. smh guys, do better

Looks like the Low 5-B+ end will be chosen. As that's the most widely chosen one.

I think the 5-B Saitama statement is probably viable at this point.

We have a statement from the manga, Saitama performing a casual 5-C feat. Saitama stomping a Low 5-B+, and a somewhat iffy WOG.

Just prepare to be disappointed of how much he'll be getting clapped in a VS match up because he's baseline 💀

I can't believe people are wanking the Garou feat so much. It clearly took place over the course of 12 hours just like that one guy recommended. Afterall, didn't you see how confident he was? He said it makes much more sense. And saying it makes more sense means it objectively does, in spite of whatever the story would show. smh guys, do better
we apologize for being such blasphemous beings sir apeironaxim.

Why not 5 secs or 10 secs? or maybe 1? cause it happened so fast that the passenger in the airplane didn't notice they are being lifted.

Murata really doing his best to try and up the spectacle of the feats while still staying on Earth and not just straight up destroying large chunks of it huh

Back