• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
why are we ignoring the Planetary statement?
Looks like the Low 5-B+ end will be chosen. As that's the most widely chosen one.

I think the 5-B Saitama statement is probably viable at this point.

We have a statement from the manga, Saitama performing a casual 5-C feat. Saitama stomping a Low 5-B+, and a somewhat iffy WOG.

Just prepare to be disappointed of how much he'll be getting clapped in a VS match up because he's baseline 💀
???

You are butchering the interpretation. Boros and Garou are both main antagonists they are the only comparable ones.
No I’m not. It’s quite literally what you stated.
And according to you, Boros and Garou are the only 2 main antagonist right? So in what world was this theme set in the series? Absolutely 0 reason to make this assumption.
The idea isnt present, stated or even implied to exist by the author.
The power level of average monsters has gone up.
It has gone up, down, down some more, up some. It’s not consistently rising, it hasn’t been stated to or shown to be consistent or no author statement saying the monsters presented are gradually growing stronger.
Like I said, its not DBZ.
One chapter we are fighting a dragon level monster and the next we are fighting a tiger.
For the first time we have seen tatsumaki challenged.

Genos is progressively getting stronger and even has his own High 6-A feat.

Puri Puri prisnor has gotten stronger since his fight with deep sea king.

Atomic Samurai has made progress by unlocking the Sun Sword.

Other characters in the manga are going through their own shonen progression arcs. This has been confirmed in and interview by ONE that saitama is just max level 100 character in a level 5 world. The world will at some point reach saitama’s level. That’s how they plan to end it.
The characters (heroes) progressively getting stronger throughout the series does not justify the idea that monsters are always stronger than the last.
Its just a simple trope for the heroes to get stronger over time, but that “theme” isn’t presented to exist or isn’t depicted anywhere in the media. The actual **** are you getting this from.

Saitama ideas on Boros and Garou already settles the scaling, and Boros so far outstrips Garou.

@TimmyTurnero
Stop strawmanning. I never said that “every single” monster after boros has got stronger. I have already clarified that that’s not what I meant. You are arguing nothing

At the end of the day the feats in one punch man have gotten progressively better. Garou’s feats are better than boros’s feats. End of discussion.

If you want me to find you the interview I am talking about I’ll will show you.

@TimmyTurnero
Stop strawmanning. I never said that “every single” monster after boros has got stronger. I have already clarified that that’s not what I meant. You are arguing nothing

At the end of the day the feats in one punch man have gotten progressively better. Garou’s feats are better than boros’s feats. End of discussion.

If you want me to find you the interview I am talking about I’ll will show you.
well moving on, whos the ufc fighter getting absolutely hammered by a side-kick.

Back