• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why would it take minutes?
idek, you have garou, grunting(putting in a decent amount of power) while doing a crazy speed attack, def quicker than his previous speeds, uses a energy projectile booster to launch saitama even faster. he's probs launching saitama at FTL+ speeds and they wanna suggest a supersonic speed feat.🗿

I bet my organs one of these is gonna end up happening:
  • One of the S-class heroes (Tatsumaki or Sweet Mask) is gonna get up and contend with Garou
  • Garou fights Blast’s squad
  • By the end of the fight Saitama’s gonna shatter the boundaries of space or shake the universe
  • “Boris” ends up actually being an alternate universe Boros
S Class heroes
Sweet Mask
👁

Jokes aside, I think they might fight Garou indeed, it's the most likely scenario out of these

do people not realize that the whole point of the series is that the world and it’s threats are getting stronger while saitama stays the same?

Of corse Garou is stronger than Boros. The theme of one punch and the feats back this up.

In all seriousness there is a chance Boros could scale depending on the next chapter. A CRT should be made for the feat to get it on Garou’s page and after the next chapter (or the fight if it isnt done) a thread should be made to see what to do with Boros scaling in relation to Garou.

do people not realize that the whole point of the series is that the world and it’s threats are getting stronger while saitama stays the same?
So im guessing Nyan is stronger than Boros.
That theme was never set or implied anywhere. Its not Dbz buddy, the theme is just Saitama is too strong for his own good.
Using that same argument would make a black sperm sell upscale every monster before this but we know for a fact that he doesnt and the series itself had backtracked on this “theme” (from boros down back to demon levels and fodder as dragon level beings, none approaching Boros whatsoever or kick back on the feats).
That is literally made up by you and isnt supported by anything but you.
Of corse Garou is stronger than Boros. The theme of one punch and the feats back this up.
Some made up theme and i guess we can just ignore lore and in series context because we want to.
I guess Orochi is stronger than his fusion.

Imagine if Pycos scales to boros ship… hear me out.

Gyro was powerful enough for Tatsumaki to actually assert herself, veins popping from head, and the amount of power she was using shocked Fubuki making her state that for her to be exerting that much power is unusual anf she never does it.
Then after Pycos uses the potion we visibly see Tatsumaki using much more power than she usually does (the amount of veins popping signifies that shes actually using powet above what she normally does).
Now the same Tatsumaki was capable of ******* up Boros ship without trying at all. She was just casually attacking it not using much power if any at all, yet she was capable of just ******* it up by doing this.
She wasn’t even serious.
Pycos could actually make Tatsumaki exert herself while Boros’ ship was a walk in the park.

Ngl guys, in the end I actually enjoyed the fight. Garou's motivations and backstory never sounded that serious or tragic for me, and going the comedy route was okay in my book, since afaik I always saw him as a kid throwing a tantrum and nothing more🗿
Yeah, the manga isnt bad at all

Please, don't tell to the WC widows that the manga is actually decent and they just were expecting a different route based in what they saw

Imagine if Pycos scales to boros ship… hear me out.

Gyro was powerful enough for Tatsumaki to actually assert herself, veins popping from head, and the amount of power she was using shocked Fubuki making her state that for her to be exerting that much power is unusual anf she never does it.
Then after Pycos uses the potion we visibly see Tatsumaki using much more power than she usually does (the amount of veins popping signifies that shes actually using powet above what she normally does).
Now the same Tatsumaki was capable of ******* up Boros ship without trying at all. She was just casually attacking it not using much power if any at all, yet she was capable of just ******* it up by doing this.
She wasn’t even serious.
Pycos could actually make Tatsumaki exert herself while Boros’ ship was a walk in the park.
And of course Rover scales because Pycos believed he could defeat Tatsumaki in that moment, Bs and Homeless also scales because she believed they could beat her at that point.

I just remembered some alien who has the name Boris
MEN-IN-BLACK-3-characters-boris-Still005.jpg

Back