• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't Garou state something like "doesn't matter how much you train your body, you can't increase the durability of your internacional organs"? If not resistance to durability negation, I think it should be noted somewhere on Saitama's profile
I think he only has really strong organs anyway.

Isn't it just refered to his appearence? It's not like that Saitama can somehow see someone's power level. Iirc he made the statement before fighting him
Saitama is going by his view on what he’s seen from Garou up till that point. He believed Garou could’ve been the Monster King and stated he looked tough while disregarding Orochi as a kid.
that one chapter after the chapter where the heroes were swept away by water in Pig God’s belly.

I think he only has really strong organs anyway.
Ye, anyway, I think it should be noted somewhere on durability section that he has strong organs despite in OPM verse (as stated by Garou and (maybe) supported by the fact that Garou damaged Darkshine internally) it's impossible to have it
Saitama is going by his view on what he’s seen from Garou up till that point. He believed Garou could’ve been the Monster King and stated he looked tough while disregarding Orochi as a kid.

that one chapter after the chapter where the heroes were swept away by water in Pig God’s belly.
Has Saitama even watched Garou's feats?

Everyone one is overreacting about that mountain level statement. It's not even a "mountain level" statement per say.

We've seen several times in fiction of characters having striking strengths far above Town level etc, then turn around and say their opponents skin is as tough as iron or something.

The way I interpreted it, was from a human standpoint. So to him, if he were normal, Saitama would be a mountain or something.

I feel that one/Murata is intentionally making Garou more or less laughable at this point, it's likely that all of that will disappear when Garou completely throws away his human side.Until now even though Garou has transformed into a dragon monster whose left side of his face is still human,maybe when he throws away the human side Garou will be made darker than before.

I think Murata showed that part of the cubes with Blast for some reason, I think these things of new forms like the BS will be used in Garou along with this about the cube, he touching a cube when is on the edge against Saitama or something. Its the only explanation I can think about why they are doing this fight so boring, my Gosh, Garou vs. PS was better.

Forgot the mention the anime…also ur just proving my point…ur just expecting wc adaptation….
Your point holds no meaning because the manga’s success is due to the webcomic in the first place. And Ive said many times the manga can change shit however it likes as long as its comparable or even better than it’s webcomic counterpart otherwise there is no need to change stuff if it complete dog shit and with the amount of people including those who never read the webcomic having negative opinions on the recent chapters growing my opinion isnt unique.

Your point holds no meaning because the manga’s success is due to the webcomic in the first place. And Ive said many times the manga can change shit however it likes as long as its comparable or even better than it’s webcomic counterpart otherwise there is no need to change stuff if it complete dog shit and with the amount of people including those who never read the webcomic having negative opinions on the recent chapters growing my opinion isnt unique.
It does hold meaning considering the webcomic is underdeveloped in so much more categories then the manga. The manga adapted the wc and made it better and it still better in the MA arc.
Edit: and the non wc readers are having negative thoughts due to wc influence.

It does hold meaning considering the webcomic is underdeveloped in so much more categories then the manga. The manga adapted the wc and made it better and it still better in the MA arc.
Edit: and the non wc readers are having negative thoughts due to wc influence.
What areas was the webcomic less developed in? Unless your talking about fights and the tournament arc which are great additions, the manga up until this arc didnt make any significantly noticeable changes to address things from the webcomic that were “underdeveloped”.

Last edited:
exists=/=caused interest. that’s bad logic.
Interest was your point to make the manga appear great. My point has always been that a hypothetical scenario that the manga wouldn't be getting shit if the webcomic didn't exist is stupid because it wouldn't exist in the first place and people would likely hate it even more if the wc didnt exists because the major redraws and clear lack of planning.

What areas was the webcomic leas developed in? Unless your talking about fights and the tournament arc which are great additions, the manga up until this arc didnt make any significantly changes to address things from the webcomic that were “underdeveloped”.
Essentially every area, the wc is so far ahead and the only developed characters are Saitama, Genos, FF, Tats, and some others.
The manga expanded on every side character who has relevancy, it built up the potential for future arcs much more. S class, A class, other heroes, villains, 3rd parties, etc.

Interest was your point to make the manga appear great. My point has always been that a hypothetical scenario that the manga wouldn't be getting shit if the webcomic didn't exist is stupid because it wouldn't exist in the first place and people would likely hate it even more if the wc didnt exists because the major redraws and clear lack of planning.
That’s like me saying ONE’s parents neg diff him because he wouldn’t exist without them. That’s the logic behind ur “it’s bad” reasoning. The manga is looked upon greatly in recent chapters by people who are outside of wc influence. Tiktok, youtube, etc. like the hate stems from the wc. it’s not even debatable cuz that’s where this “hate” is coming from.

That’s like me saying ONE’s parents neg diff him because he wouldn’t exist without them. That’s the logic behind ur “it’s bad” reasoning. The manga is looked upon greatly in recent chapters by people who are outside of wc influence. Tiktok, youtube, etc. like the hate stems from the wc. it’s not even debatable cuz that’s where this “hate” is coming from.
Sure, the webcomic hate is gonna outshine the people who never read the webcomic’s hate but that doesnt mean they dont exist. The easiest way to hate on the manga is by reading the superior material but I can name a billion reasons to hate the current manga without mentioning the webcomic but you will shove it off as hidden webcomic bias.

Back