• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if they were a straight rays of light it could be an LS feat, but balls and rays that bend are unquantifiable
Ik but Homeless Emperor attacks are mhs+ while zombie Man only Supersonic
I said Light attacks cuz that hoe they are called

Ik but Homeless Emperor attacks are mhs+ while zombie Man only Supersonic
I said Light attacks cuz that hoe they are called
Oh, I understood the reasoning! Interesting, I think if we scale to another character will not be considered calc stacking. If we try to calculate it may fall into CS

I suppose it could be, but it wouldn't be too ridiculous if Zombieman had a reaction speed on par with his fellow S-Class. He just lacks the movement/Combat Speed alongside their strength.
He doesn’t really lack it, since he can swap blows with Pureblood, who’s a Demon, and all Demons are generally S class level with no known exceptions.

What do you think Garou's max level and speed will be in this arc? Through exploits, and will there be scaling to Orochi/Boros?
It seems to me that no more than tens of petatons (Perhaps Saitama will throw a piece of the continent, like Psykorochi).

What do you think Garou's max level and speed will be in this arc? Through exploits, and will there be scaling to Orochi/Boros?
It seems to me that no more than tens of petatons (Perhaps Saitama will throw a piece of the continent, like Psykorochi).
yeah but with the serious table flip garou won't scale regardless. cuz u know its saitama.

I still think that boros : garou is legit but many people seen to have problems with that
So unless he does any massive feat he is reamining on the same tier i guess

For now Boros = Garou (end of the arc), by the words of the author. Unless we have extreme feats, which I don't think will happen

c584c8907d6f3e85901f1dee2eef3f0e.jpg

I don't see saitama doing something reckless like that tbh (unless you argue that the shockwave from his serious punch against boros knocked unlucky planes out of the sky lmao).

But since murata stated that he wanted the scale of garou vs saitama to rival that of saitama vs boros, we'll prolly see more multi-cont/large country type shit as usual

I don't see saitama doing something reckless like that tbh (unless you argue that the shockwave from his serious punch against boros knocked unlucky planes out of the sky lmao).

But since murata stated that he wanted the scale of garou vs saitama to rival that of saitama vs boros, we'll prolly see more multi-cont/large country type shit as usual
i mean if saitama throws up psykos continent slice for a minute than that should bring high results.

Even then, the Table Flip may not scale to Garou, it depends on a bunch of factors

I like to believe there will be scaling between Garou and Orochi at the very least, while he stays at FTL speed. Still, there is a chance for a higher feat considering that leaving a more impressive in panel feat for Orochi/Psykos instead of the actual antagonist of the arc seems...wrong

The fight with Saitama yes, but we didn't even have the fight with the S-class heros. I wish I'd seen that.
I mean you did comment about Garou vs Saitama being a disappointment which doesn’t having anything to do with the s class…so I assumed that part to be irrelevant.

I mean you did comment about Garou vs Saitama being a disappointment which doesn’t having anything to do with the s class…so I assumed that part to be irrelevant.
I said Garou's fight, I meant everything about him. Also said so far, so I still have hopes

drive night refer to Holmes emperor power as divine light power
They are stated by homeless emperor and iirc sperms Multiple times to be Light even Bang say that
I believe the only issue was they bend though might be wrong

They are stated by homeless emperor and iirc sperms Multiple times to be Light even Bang say that
I believe the only issue was they bend though might be wrong
would have to be a straight beam and show some of the properties of light as reflection or refraction. For now even if it's real light, we don't know how fast this is going, since a sphere or curved beams are created

Back