• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except it does. His energy blasts contain different powers and one of them is a lightning blast as seen from all the zapping top right.

Cool. I already knew that, so literally nothing changes.

Puri never reacted to lightning. He never even reacts to a blast. He gets blasted by energy blasts and sent flying.

Being in the same room as lightning does not make you a lightning timer.

To be fair, the catfish monster did react and catch lightning just a few panels earlier.

https://**********/read/gist/OPM/107/2/
No, he didn’t. They’re performing a pre-planned move. His arm is already raised, she shoots lightning at it. Not once do we ever see him react to, or move, as the lightning is fired.

Again, being struck by lightning, or standing near lighting and never reacting to or moving as fast or faster than it, does not make one a lightning timer.

No, he didn’t. They’re performing a pre-planned move. His arm is already raised, she shoots lightning at it. Not once do we ever see him react to, or move, as the lightning is fired.

Again, being struck by lightning, or standing near lighting and never reacting to or moving as fast or faster than it, does not make one a lightning timer.
Proof his arm is already raise prior?

Show the panel where Puri raises his arms WHILE the attack is travelling, not when the attack has already gone off and exploded. Go ahead. I’ll wait.
https://**********/read/gist/OPM/107/15/
The top panel, a offguard attack when PPP was taunting bacuuma the blasts have not made it to PPP.

Proof his arm is already raise prior?
Prove it isn’t.

Man, I love it when the Manga doesn’t show us every little action, so powerscalers can just MAKE UP what happens offscreen to wank as much as possible. It‘s ALWAYS easy to provide proof. No side ever gets stalemated to oblivion because it’s literally impossible for anyone to proof anything.

https://**********/read/gist/OPM/107/15/
The top panel, a offguard attack when PPP was taunting bacuuma the blasts have not made it to PPP.
I’ll repeat myself. Show the panel where Puri raises his arms /WHILE. THE. ATTACK. IS. TRAVELLING/. Not Puri being sent flying after the attack has already exploded.

I’ll repeat myself.
ok.
Show the panel where Puri raises his arms /WHILE. THE. ATTACK. IS. TRAVELLING/. Not Puri being sent flying after the attack has already exploded.
he never went flying. PPP was taunting Bacuuma, Bacuuma fired an offguard attempt out of anger and PPP reacted with his hands up. If anything PPP absolutely clowned Bacuuma by reacting to a sneak attack by Bacuuma.

Show the panel where Puri moves while the attack is travelling. Are you incapable of this?
ok.

he never went flying. PPP was taunting Bacuuma, Bacuuma fired an offguard attempt out of anger and PPP reacted with his hands up. If anything PPP absolutely clowned Bacuuma by reacting to a sneak attack by Bacuuma.

That's burden of proof. You're the one that's claiming that his hand was up prior.
He claimed his arm wasn’t up prior. He has to prove it, since he’s the one who wants to make it a feat. Even through the characters are clearly teaming up to make a combo attack so reaction nor speed literally is not required for the Fish to “catch” the lighting. Which he isn’t even catching, he’s just absorbing it as it’s striking his arm, which the girl aimed for.

But sure, let’s all make up what happens off screen to make up feats. I’m sure that’s 100% allowed.

Suiryu should be massively hypersonic for catching Choze’s ball, which has lighting coming off it. Clearly this means he’s lightning timing. /s.

Back